Thread: My Introduction

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome...which martial arts are you interested in?

Style
    being a fatty
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Read stickies at the top of each forum; they will teach you how to post here.

Also, try to use as proper spelling and syntax as you can. People will take you more seriously when you do.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome. I'm a fellow noob here. There is a lot of info on the site. Take the time to read through the stickies. There have been multiple times that I have found the answer to a question I going to ask in these posts.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not convinced that the original poster isn't a spammer.

If there's no response from the OP to this thread within the 48 hours refuting my thoughts, I'm banning the account.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alak View Post
    What is the problem man. I am here to answer your questions. Why you are asking me about my martial art experience??? who are you ? Are you moderator or Administrator?
    Is English your first or second language ?

What part of that bright fucking red tag which says "STAFF" do you fail to comprehend ?

I've already explained my reasons for questioning your account legitimacy, did you fail to grasp that as well ?

For clarity here's my post to you via your visitor message system.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape
    Your account is shy of being banned, please respond to this message and explain to me a little about yourself, where you're from and the martial arts experience you have. Your opening post in Newbietown was so rambled and generic we thought/think the account was set up for a spammer.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    being a fatty
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So please guide me where ever i put a mistake and lead me for my better understanding. Hope we will enjoy to this community and have fun.
    The thing is you have been guided and are now questioning a moderator's authority. The staff are here to help you. I suggest you listen to what they say.

What is the problem man. I am here to answer your questions. Why you are asking me about my martial art experience??? who are you ? Are you moderator or Administrator?
    Chill.
    You haven't answered the questions yet.
    We ask to make sure that you are a legitimate martial artist, not some phony.
    He's Rock Ape.
    To normal folk like us, it doesn't matter if he's a mod/admin, he has all the authority in the world over us here. Just answer his questions to keep yourself in the clear.