Page 8 of 13 First ... 456789101112 ... Last
  1. #71

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a simple solution for the people that didn't like the gi, DON'T BUY IT. But instead they chose to shove their butthurt over somthing that happened 70 years ago down everyones throat. So excuse me if I think that is retarded.

  2. #72
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    In this case ... I will agitate enough cry babies to pressure the company into doing what I want them to.
    Force of the market, economics and ****, you know.
    Yup, you don't know what force is.

  3. #73
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    There is a simple solution for the people that didn't like the gi, DON'T BUY IT. But instead they chose to shove their butthurt over somthing that happened 70 years ago down everyones throat. So excuse me if I think that is retarded.
    Yeah, it's not like symbols are symbolic or anything. What is "meaning" anyway? 70 years is such a long time. Stupid history...besides, it's not like militant nationalism ever went awry here.....oh.

    If you think that's ancient history, you Sir, need to get your nose into some books, statim.

  4. #74

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, what is your problem?
    Just because you have a different mental concept of what force is...
    Oh and here for you, since you like to act all smart
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    In physics, a force is any influence that causes an object to undergo a certain change, either concerning its movement, direction, or geometrical construction.
    If we now adapt said concept to the issue at hand... we have the force (as mentioned the cry babies going ... "you are using the rising sun symbol...*butthurt*) acting as the influence on Hayabusa (the object in this analogy) resulting in a change (pulling the design).
    Is that plain enough for you? I would venture to say no and you will now tell me *insert random comment here* ...

  5. #75

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,577
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Yeah, it's not like symbols are symbolic or anything. What is "meaning" anyway? 70 years is such a long time. Stupid history...besides, it's not like militant nationalism ever went awry here.....oh.

    If you think that's ancient history, you Sir, need to get your nose into some books, statim.
    I'm not suggesting that it is ancient history, however most of the people on both sides of that conflict are dead. But here's the main thing I completely understand why they hate what they hate, but why should I have to be spoon fed their hate?? At what point does their hate turn from justified to just plain racism?? Is that symbol currently being used to spread hate?? If not then why should I have to be denied its use based on the feelings of people who could give a **** all about my country or feelings??

  6. #76
    Rivington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,803
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The failure of 45,000,000 people to buy my last novel is FORCING me to change my themes for the next one. And it's CENSORSHIP.

  7. #77
    Rivington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,803
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If not then why should I have to be denied its use based on the feelings of people who could give a **** all about my country or feelings??
    Here are a number of products featuring the symbol.

    What exactly are you being denied?

    As far as your fee-fees, guess what: it ain't always all about you.

  8. #78
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,435
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    The failure of 45,000,000 people to buy my last novel is FORCING me to change my themes for the next one. And it's CENSORSHIP.
    I'll buy your novel. Give the scoop.

  9. #79
    Rivington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,803
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's about a school shooting! But it's artsy fartsy. Cute girl on the cover. Go amazon the word bullettime.

    But it's still censorship unless it does as well as FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!

  10. #80
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,838
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    The failure of 45,000,000 people to buy my last novel is FORCING me to change my themes for the next one. And it's CENSORSHIP.
    Just write 50 Shades of Brown.


    Expecting an invite to your yacht party next year.




    EDIT:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    But it's still censorship unless it does as well as FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!
    Ah!! Great minds think alike.

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Page 8 of 13 First ... 456789101112 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO