Yours truly

Posted On:
    4/21/2013 12:29pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    sorry dude, you're not making a lot of sense. if you want to read what i wrote and make arguments about why i am incorrect, that would be great. what you wrote above is nothing more than an angry rant.

and der, all that proves is something that i have said many times: the japanese educational system does a terrible job and needs to be changed to teach the dark side of japanese history. something i have been personally involved in changing, as i have pointed out.
    Your second point about der isn't in disagreement with me, but the problem goes deeper. Imperialism isn't dead in Japan. In fact, its still prevalent in the elite. Probably why the education system hasn't changed yet.

Honestly I didn't read most of this thread, typical dwkfym style. All I am saying is, its pretty retarded that a substantial portion of Americans don't know why that is fucked up, seeing how America fought Japan in a ginormous war so recent as to a bit over half century ago. Ignorant is the best way to sum it up.

sometimes angry rants still have insights. Logically, yeah, the BOP is on the guy trying to convince another person. Even if it is a seeing person explaining to a blind guy that the sky is blue. Yeah, between the blind guy and you, you may lose, but the blind guy is the one who remains unaware.
    Last edited by dwkfym; 4/21/2013 12:33pm at .
    www.pdsrifles.com Add us on facebook!
    Parts and Accessories
    Law Enforcement Firearms

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    4/22/2013 9:06am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i don't think that it's too much to ask for you to read the thread before posting.

everything you talk about has been gone over, and if you have any new arguments to make, i would love to hear them.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213