Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 11:44am

Style: Western Boxing, Tai Chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Epic Karate Knockout

I wasn't able to submit this to Videos for some reason, so I'm posting it here. Admins, you might want to know that the vtube link is 404ing.

Either way, this KO is kickass. If watching this, you're going to want to rewatch it again and again. I have no idea what this kid pulled off here, but it's sick.

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 12:09pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That has to be the most retarded way to kick someone I have ever seen.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 12:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reminds me of that early UFC guy with his own system. You know, looked like a hillbilly.

EDIT: Harold Howard

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-w...s-of-all-time/

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 12:33pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen similar spinning drop kicks in kyokushin before; any have some clues as to What's Up With That?
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 12:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone want to guess that the tard who got kayoed was taught that patented "no-matter-what-happens-always-look-at-their-eyes" brilliance?

...and there he was, doing what he'd been taught, closely following the other tard's face when the latter's foot flailed out over the top.

People get what they deserve. Kayoed-tard got his just reward in the vid. The other tard will get his if he tries that retardedness against anyone who can actually fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 12:54pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, this is getting a surprising amount of hate or whatever you want to call it. I thought it was awesome myself. Who cares if you could do that on the streetz or not.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    That has to be the most retarded way to kick someone I have ever seen.
    1) Retarded, like gay, niggrr, chink, and so forth, is a, well, watch this

And believe me, if you can pull off this kick you can do ALL the "normal" kicks, you know the ones approved by dumbass **** heads like Bneterasedmynam
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 1:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Anyone want to guess that the tard who got kayoed was taught that patented "no-matter-what-happens-always-look-at-their-eyes" brilliance?

...and there he was, doing what he'd been taught, closely following the other tard's face when the latter's foot flailed out over the top.

People get what they deserve. Kayoed-tard got his just reward in the vid. The other tard will get his if he tries that retardedness against anyone who can actually fight.
    Even you are "tarding" away? ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    Well, this is getting a surprising amount of hate or whatever you want to call it. I thought it was awesome myself. Who cares if you could do that on the streetz or not.
    Fucking A. Great technique, and like I posted to Bentmyassisbentman, if you can do **** like that you have all the regular stuff wired. Kind of like in Hawaiian Kempo when asked about our sparring where we were encouraged to head kick, Sifu said that if you can connect to the head in class, connecting low will be no problem on the street. If I had this kick down I'd use it in tournaments, it worked great for the Kyokushin black belt, didn't it? In self defense I'd try to break the jerk's shin with a front snap or round house sweep the front leg followed my full mount.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know where I've seen that kick before. That was a signature kick of the late Afghani master Ehsan Shafiq, who was known for landing all sorts of crazy kicks. He's the guy in red in this popular animated GIF:

Kick obviously works if you can actually pull it off, and it requires a great amount of athletic skill, even if it is a sort of "sacrifice" maneuver.

The first kick he pulls off in this compilation is the same as the OP.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/22/2013 1:40pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2013 1:30pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    I thought it was awesome too, conversations about it's applications in other arenas and the implications of concrete aside. From what I saw the guy who got caught with this maneuver, saw one foot pass his face and it appeared to me that he had a reaction that he was safe after that, at which point it's the old story that the blow you didn't see coming is often the one that knocks you out.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast