Style: BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2 things;

1. wtf are wolftickets
    2. GSP is so confused this entire fucking interview

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 5:18am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Balls. If Diaz wasn't an entertaining intelligible dope fiend, there is absolutely no way he'd have been given that shot.

"Keeping it real" in my book does not involve crying like a ***** over how terribly unfair the judging rules of the sport you've participated in for many years are, nor lambasting your opponents who beat you because you refuse to admit defeat. Diaz isn't keeping it real. He's just spoiled, a gutter kid with the sense of entitlement of a billionaire brat. Sherdoggian retards love him, hence he gets big fights.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 5:42am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    wtf are wolftickets
    New slang: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Balls. If Diaz wasn't an entertaining intelligible dope fiend, there is absolutely no way he'd have been given that shot.

"Keeping it real" in my book does not involve crying like a ***** over how terribly unfair the judging rules of the sport you've participated in for many years are, nor lambasting your opponents who beat you because you refuse to admit defeat. Diaz isn't keeping it real. He's just spoiled, a gutter kid with the sense of entitlement of a billionaire brat. Sherdoggian retards love him, hence he gets big fights.
    Cubes. My reply to you is already contained in my previous post. You do not understand "Keeping it real".

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 5:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    double post

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 5:46am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Fixed!

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 5:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nvm..

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 6:00am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Twenty-million dollar airplane.

Ten-dollar control tower.

Same old story.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 9:31am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, not all fighters are educated. All types of characters get in the cage. Most aren't choir boys or war veterans. Some are in fact cavemen.
    It's great you got that out of your system. Why is that even relative? Don't answer it; that's question is rhetorical.

The general public does not need to be shown that, cause it's not true.
    This is where you and I disagree. I do believe it's true. MMA is mainstream and I just got done being quoted in an article which will eventually lead to the full acceptance of MMA on other levels. Diaz is good for detractors for MMA.
    But that's okay, a lot of the general public isn't educated either. Where do these fighters come from? The general public.
    Most of the general public are sheep and will only believe what they are told. Your logic, while correct, is irrelevant.

"Bad for MMA" as in politics? Well, we only need a handful of good boys on the front seat of the politics tourbus. And detractors will always be able to dig up some dirt anyway. As for Nick, his dirt is minute, he's not a PR disaster.
    Of course he is, you back him up because you like him. There's nothing to like about him. I'll watch him fight but as a person? Nothing to like. He is everything you do not want a person to be. He showed that when him and his brother sucker punched Jason Miller, he showed that when he whined about judging in MMA, he showed that when he no showed for a grappling match, he shows it everytime he talks hypocritically, he showed it when he raged quit and then came back.

Nick KEEPS IT REAL.
    See the above.
    This includes not playing by the rules, sticking it to the man, double standards, hypocrisy, whining, blaming everyone for everything, acting like a child, mumbling gibberish, etc etc. He will not change, he will not play a role!
    That's keeping it real or not growing up? I've taught Nick Diaz style fighters, they always whine and they don't know why they are where they are in life. Gee.
    This is exactly why we, the general public, are giving him so much attention.
    Bullshit, we want to see GSP. 'nuff said.
    You don't have to like him or even respect him, but you will pay attention.
    That statement has nothing to do with my article. Why don't you keep it real and keep onto the subject?

You're right, Diaz is not a good villian. It doesn't suit him. IMO the UFC promo department dropped the ball on this one. They should've gone with a 'tie+suit vs 2cool4school' angle.
    Nick Diaz is The Rhino from Marvel Comics. A bad ass that nobody really cares about once he's gone.

Lastly, Nick didn't talk himself into a fight.
    Yes he did. How does the loser to the person who lost end up getting a title fight? Please, even he admits it. Why would you bother arguing something that he readily admits?
    It's unfair to compare him to Sonnen, who has inflated his popularity with his pro wrestling schtick. Nick's popularity has grown naturally. Which is to say, he isn't playing a character, HE KEEPS IT REAL.
    Guess what? That's Sonnen too. You think I'm playing a character on this site? Ask everybody who's me me. This is not an act. Keeping it real? Please.
    He was already getting the title shot after his Strikeforce run. Then KEPT IT REAL and got BJ Penn instead, beat him, made an even bigger name for himself. Then lost to Condit in a very close fight and now that Condit is out of the way and he sat out his bs weed suspension (SO REAL), he gets the title shot... arguably over Hendricks. But hey, blame GSP and UFC for making that pick.
    Dude seriously, you wouldn't know "keeping it real" if I kicked you in the nuts with steel toe boots. You just contradicted yourself in your own paragraph. Thank you for playing "Real or Not Real", but I'll stick with the original plan. Nick Diaz is a poor loser, he is a unintelligible ranting hypocrite who would be better off working behind the scenes in a Garage than being on a Mic as a face for MMA.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    It's great you got that out of your system. Why is that even relative? Don't answer it; that's question is rhetorical.
    That was in direct response to your OP, first paragraph. You know, educations.

This is where you and I disagree. I do believe it's true. MMA is mainstream and I just got done being quoted in an article which will eventually lead to the full acceptance of MMA on other levels. Diaz is good for detractors for MMA.
    Oh, is Nick Diaz educated? No? I guess it's not true. At best, you can say that the average education of fighters is on par with the average education in the general public.

As I said earlier, detractors will always find something. And Diaz isn't a wet dream for them.

Of course he is, you back him up because you like him. There's nothing to like about him. I'll watch him fight but as a person? Nothing to like. He is everything you do not want a person to be. He showed that when him and his brother sucker punched Jason Miller, he showed that when he whined about judging in MMA, he showed that when he no showed for a grappling match, he shows it everytime he talks hypocritically, he showed it when he raged quit and then came back.
    You don't know if I like him. And as I said earlier: "You don't have to like him or even respect him, but you will pay attention. "

And there is no prerequisite for fighters to be rolemodels. As I said earlier, a handful is enough.

I assumed that my usage of KEEPING IT REAL in somewhat of a joking manner was obvious. Gee.

That's keeping it real or not growing up? I've taught Nick Diaz style fighters, they always whine and they don't know why they are where they are in life. Gee.
    Hey, I'm not telling you to like him.

Bullshit, we want to see GSP. 'nuff said.
    That's you. Your 'We' is not everyone who's gonna watch the fight. Far from it.

That statement has nothing to do with my article. Why don't you keep it real and keep onto the subject?
    I DON'T KEEP IT THAT REAL. And my point, a lot of interest in this fight stems from Nick's REALNESS.

Yes he did. How does the loser to the person who lost end up getting a title fight? Please, even he admits it. Why would you bother arguing something that he readily admits?
    Read my earlier post. I spelled it out there.

Guess what? That's Sonnen too. You think I'm playing a character on this site? Ask everybody who's me me. This is not an act. Keeping it real? Please.
    WHAT? WHAT?! I'm comparing Nick to Chael. Why would you even bring yourself up in this?

The clear difference between Chael and Nick: One plays a character, does the work for it. The other is like that by default. Nick didn't do the extra work, it's just natural to him (HE KEEPS IT REAL).

Dude seriously, you wouldn't know "keeping it real" if I kicked you in the nuts with steel toe boots. You just contradicted yourself in your own paragraph. Thank you for playing "Real or Not Real", but I'll stick with the original plan.
    Yap Yap Yap

Nick Diaz is a poor loser, he is a unintelligible ranting hypocrite who would be better off working behind the scenes in a Garage than being on a Mic as a face for MMA.
    Win or lose, Nick's doing GREAT in his current job atm. Wouldn't you agree?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/17/2013 12:40pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was in direct response to your OP, first paragraph. You know, educations.
    No.

Oh, is Nick Diaz educated? No? I guess it's not true. At best, you can say that the average education of fighters is on par with the average education in the general public.
    Again no, below average at best.

As I said earlier, detractors will always find something. And Diaz isn't a wet dream for them.
    Not going to argue that point but why give them such an obvious example? Again that's rhetorical.

You don't know if I like him. And as I said earlier: "You don't have to like him or even respect him, but you will pay attention. "
    Then what is it? Because I'll back the guy up as a fighter but as a person no. He's not good for the image of MMA.

And there is no prerequisite for fighters to be rolemodels. As I said earlier, a handful is enough.
    You don't have children do you?

I assumed that my usage of KEEPING IT REAL in somewhat of a joking manner was obvious. Gee.
    Was not obvious to me. My only excuse is because I have these guys stating the same thing in a serious manner in front of me every day.

Hey, I'm not telling you to like him.
    Right.

That's you. Your 'We' is not everyone who's gonna watch the fight. Far from it.
    Now you're being a hypocrite.

I DON'T KEEP IT THAT REAL. And my point, a lot of interest in this fight stems from Nick's REALNESS.
    Stop dude. You're sounding like an idiot.

Read my earlier post. I spelled it out there.
    Don't be lazy about this ****, either quote yourself or don't bother saying anything.

WHAT? WHAT?! I'm comparing Nick to Chael. Why would you even bring yourself up in this?
    Well you missed my point so drop it.

The clear difference between Chael and Nick: One plays a character, does the work for it. The other is like that by default. Nick didn't do the extra work, it's just natural to him (HE KEEPS IT REAL).
    Again, you missed the point why do you even bother?

Yap Yap Yap
    Again why do you even bother.

Win or lose, Nick's doing GREAT in his current job atm. Wouldn't you agree?
    I think Nick is a great fighter, but again (which is the point of this whole thing) keep him off the mic.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast