Page 2 of 2 First 12
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    Looks like they're at it again, only this time with a krav maga theme in a monthly article.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/0...trike-defense/

And today's favourites:

To which is replied:

I'm with Chili Pepper. Art of Manliness is the ****. They know **** all about martial arts though.

As for Kraft Magraaawr, I'm never surprised by any of the stupid ideas I see people spout about it. We on Bullshido seem to even have a hard time agreeing that it sucks ass. Which it does. And balls. Big hairy, sweaty ones. It is no better than Ninjutsu. If dumbasses on a martial arts website buy into the bullshit hype, you can't expect non-martial artists not to.

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    emphasis added.
    That's just precious! Robin Of The West is so smart !
    Falling for Judo since 1980

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BACHIBOUZOUK!!... BOIS-SANS-SOIF!!! supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They've done it again, kids:

If there were words to describe the perfection of this piece, old Bill Spear-Shaker would be at a loss for them. I'd dare say that after this, Crave Ma Gape could even give Underground Pitfighting a run for its money.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We may need to draft a gentlemanly letter to the owners of AoM - from one manly website to another.

They have a new article posted. 5 Types of Friends Every Man Needs. Numero uno on that list is "The Mentor." Hey, Art of Manliness - that's us, for martial arts at least. Come chat with us about Krav Mygawd. We can help.

Friends don't let friends do Krav.

Page 2 of 2 First 12