226050 Bullies, 4172 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Statement by Jordon Schultz on his Association with Lloyd Irvin

Recently a fellow team member came to me she was burdened and confused. She sought me out as a confidante a person she could trust. She had been battling with a situation morally inside her head. She explained the details of secret interactions she had with her martial arts instructor and employer.

She started with the question “Are you suppose to do anything to become a World Champion?” I replied, “Yes, there are sacrifices you must make to become a World Champion and you are going to have to do some things that other people won’t do to become a World Champion”. She began to cry as she explained.

She said that when she first joined the team she was given a set of rules. She was told exactly how she should act. Everyone on the team follows the principle of the Android. An Android does what they are commanded with no question and no hesitation. Whatever the Programmer says the Android does. According to the Martial Arts instructor this correlates to Martial Arts if the coach gives a commanded and the athlete hesitates or questions for a moment it can cost them the match. That is the importance of being an Android.

Second rule, your word is your bond. If you do not keep your word you are a liar. If you do not follow what you say you are a faker. If you do not keep your word you are definitely not serious about what you are trying to accomplish.

Third rule, confidentiality whatever you talk about with your instructor stays only between you and your instructor it is a form of trust. She explained the Instructor has been deceived and hurt a lot in the past so it was difficult to prove your trust and loyalty to your instructor.

When first coming to the team her instructor automatically judged her, told her that “I have a weird feeling that you are lying and you do not want to be a world champion, you came for alterior motives”

I noticed that the woman was always getting scolded or on thin ice with my martial arts instructor. She always seemed to be messing up tasks that were given to her as her job. She always seemed afraid that she was going to be kicked off the team and sent home. Every team member that comes from another state can be kicked off the team and sent home at any time. Any member of the team will confirm this. This is a consequence that looms over all the athletes.

At one point I thought she really was being sent home.

She had been trying to tell me, and others. She asked us hypothetical questions like “would you do ANYTHING to be a world champion” and she’d tell me she did some things she wouldn’t normally do but her instructor asked her to do it and he said she was proving he can trust her. She explained the things she did for her instructor was a test to see if she would really do anything to be a world champion. That she would keep her word to him and do anything he asked her to do. And she would do it without hesitation to prove her loyalty and that she was an android. I always thought it was something different, like she messed with someone’s credit card or something but I was so wrong.

Her instructor would both ask and instruct her to do sexually inappropriate things with him. Re-affirming his instructions with things like “I thought you said you wanted to be a world champion, and you said you would do anything I tell you to do without hesitation”. He would make her repeat to him over and over that she loved him like a script.

If she ever hesitated or questioned he would call her a liar and say that she didn’t really want to become a world champion and she wasn’t serious about her goals.

This activity went on for a couple months and then he asked her is she would give herself to him sexually, and if she would have sexual intercourse with him.

That’s when she broke down and came to me she was so wrapped up and confused about the tests and hazing she came to me for guidance. And I am happy she did so that nothing else bad happened to her.

What he has asked of her and made her do is disgusting and abusive. I am so grateful she came to me and I was able to open her eyes.
    To explain to her that it was wrong, that she did not have to do those things to prove she really wanted to be a world champion.

I think, but cannot confirm that there are other victims on the team. I would see the instructor sleeping in the same hotel room in the same bed at tournaments with other female teammates. Multiple teammates have also been called to his room to give him massages alone together with him in a hotel room, which I always thought was a little inappropriate considering he is there Martial Arts Instructor.

I trained with the team for over a year. 6 months into my stay there I was offered a unpaid mentorship as his internet assassin, and I would be trained to do internet marketing.

The rules on the team were “no inter team dating” and “you always follow instructions 100%” now that I think about it, both rules together breed the perfect environment for the martial arts instructor to take advantage of his female students sexually. Dangle the dream of being a world champion in front each member of the team to control their every move.

The instructor never did anything to me, the training environment was not the healthiest at times, but I was never harmed. And I cannot speak for other male members, but each has their own story. In addition several of my teammates have left the environment within hours of hearing the story I told them. This confirms that each of them had their own suspicions of what was going on.

I was in charge of a project to make several websites, with the soul purpose of covering up the google search results of keywords.

I now realize that it was wrong to do that. And people need to be informed before they choose to associate with the instructor.

I apologize to the female team member and the other female team members I have spoken about. I had to break her trust and warn others about the situation. She confided in me and was not ready to tell anyone about it. But as my moral responsibility the world needs to know. And I encourage anyone who has been affected or controlled by Lloyd Irvin to speak out.

In closing, I have left the team for good, I have ended all ties with team lloyd Irvin and will never have anything to do with it again in any capacity. I came to the team
    thinking it would be the best thing for me, plenty of good training partners, hard training, and to learn marketing. I was a fool, and I apologize to anyone that may have been affected by my actions while on the team.

Jordon Schultz

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 9:32am

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 9:38am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It bothers me that Mr. Schultz constantly uses the term "martial arts instructor" instead of naming anyone specifically. The closest he comes is this statement,

And I encourage anyone who has been affected or controlled by Lloyd Irvin to speak out.
    How do we know which instructor he is referring to? Is it Mr. Irvin or someone else?

Regardless, if this story is true, it is clear that Mr. Irvin fosters an extremely unhealthy and unsavory training environment. It is my sincere wish that he not only lose his business, but that he that he should also be brought up on criminal charges.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 9:40am

Style: bjj/judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone on the team follows the principle of the Android. An Android does what they are commanded with no question and no hesitation. Whatever the Programmer says the Android does. According to the Martial Arts instructor this correlates to Martial Arts if the coach gives a commanded and the athlete hesitates or questions for a moment it can cost them the match. That is the importance of being an Android.

Holy ****. If this is the actual language they use, and it sounds like it is, this is nothing less than cult.

I don't understand the purpose of not identifying the instructor by name, unless there is some kind of criminal investigation underway, but all in all I'm glad more people are coming forward.

This **** is disgusting.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 9:42am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Read the other thread it names Lloyd

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 9:59am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldiermedic View Post
    Holy ****. If this is the actual language they use, and it sounds like it is, this is nothing less than cult.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. That is some textbook cultish brain washing! What a sick place!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 10:19am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted by Fuzzy bad feet.

"Hey everyone, I havent been here for quite a while, not logged in not lurking, nothing. The reason for that will be in the following. I want whoever decides to read this to realize that I am speaking for 3 of us that are or were in Lloyds mastermind network. I am going to talk about our dealings with them and some things that we witnessed, and try to be as unbiased as possible. The reason I am writing this instead of one of the other members is simply because I dont want someone else speaking for me and saying what I saw or was told etc. One thing i really want to have happen here is to distinguish my opinion from facts and I will do that as needed throughout.

Like many other school owners I saw the advertisements for Lloyds seminars long before I felt like I needed them, my gym was not making ****, and I didnt really understand what needed to be done. I was aware of SEO, what it is, and how to use it... so when I saw Lloyds program advertising that he was the best internet marketer ever and all that **** I figured that SEO was the basis of his program. I wrote him and told him that I know all about SEO so if that is all he was pitching to just tell me now and save me grand or whatever to come out there. He wrote me saying that it was the tip of the iceberg and there was much more to be covered. I wrote back " I think your bluffing". He wrote "I never bluff". so, I went.

Needless to say, Lloyds program showed me that I didnt know what the hell I was doing, and that I didnt even know that I didnt know what I NEEDED TO KNOW, haha. It was eye opening as to how business is done in the real world as I had been running my academy on the buddy system and realistically that doesnt work if you want to be succesful (meaning having money in the bank). This is what I can say about the seminars. They are a huge sales pitch. I understand that they are people that need to make money too, but really they pitch to the detriment of the overall learning environment. The things that are advertised and scheduled are mostly not even covered. thats real.

There are so many things that were written on all of the advertisements and even the handed out schedule that would be completely missed. Lloyd or whoever would come in and say that they dont have time to teach such and such so they do such and such instead and try selling something. I have no probelm with the selling stuff really. between the 3 of us that were there we bought 3 DVD sets. these sets were all around 2000.00 each. Now, Im sure that to most people that dont own an academy, this sounds ridiculous. HOWEVER. the dvd material covered is super valuable if you want to make allot of money doing these programs. At the prices that LLoyd is encouraging us to charge the dvds pay for themselves in the first week. I can agree that this is mostly true.

The problem with the Dvds though is two-fold. First. we went weeks and weeks beyond when they were supposed to arrive to get. of the 3 of us we ALL ordered videos we figured that we would split it up and be able to get 3 or 4 sets and share em w each other since we are affiliate gyms and co-owners within each others gyms as well. Ok, so of the 3 of us and a total of 4 dvd set orders we had at least one order that was lost, as in they said we didnt even order em. An additional set that was just the wrong DVDs all together. The dvds that we did get lol... well they were basically your run of the mill memorex dvds you get from K-mart, the cheapest you can buy. But only the content matters. Unfortunately, the dvds were pieces of **** and each and every disk had problems. I remember on the womens bootcamp dvds the entire section that shows the exercises was bunk. On TWO DIFFERENT SETS! The thing is that they give you enough programs to run it for a year but you dont know what the hell the exercises are cus all of those dvd's were broken. someone commented on MMA.tv about the dvd's being way behind etc and I wrote "this dvd situation is out of control". the next day someone was writing me in my private email that "master lloyd was dissapointed that a Platinum Mastermind member would do something like that publicly". This made me freaking Irate and i started shooting back.

Eventually I was connected with Marcos who assured me that he would have 'lady x " fix the problem, and that he had watched her personally put through the order for my stuff, and just to hold tight. So I wait, a few days later I get the Avellan Instructor program". this isnt what I ordered. At that point I had signed up to pay around 20,000 (yes 20k) to be in Lloyds mastermind group. The main thing that got me in was that there was a live traiing session in Miami at Marcos' academythat was to do sales training and the instructor training. That said, I didnt need any DVD's to cover that. I told Marcos that after all that riffraff they still sent me the wrong dvds. I made some threats about putting all the dvds on bit-torrent and getting on here and ranting about how fucked up they were etc. This is like feb of 2012. He convinces me that its an anomolly and that its being fixed. Id like to just butt in on myself here and say that "lady X", in the opinion of me and A few other members of the mastermind is probably allot of the problem. this is certainly just opinion, but consistently whenever marcos or lloyd told me that this girl would be taking care of something... I dont think it ever got done. You know who you are that Im talking about, and I dunno if things were just not being told to you correctly or if you are a screw up, but we dread dealing with you or having you to deal with our problems because they never get fixed when we are told your in the drivers seat.

anyway, marcos convinces me that all will be well. I never actually got the DVDS by the way. It didnt matter though because what I didnt know was that all of the sets are exactly the same. Exatly the same. Who cares right. they are 2k each remember? they are being marketed as groundbreaking new info. They arent. All of the sales disks are the same. He wears a different shirt, sits at the same disk and says the same **** just inserting "youth martial arts, womens bootcamp, adult mma" whatever the dvd set is based around. Im not bullshiting there cant be more than 5 minutes of new material from one disk to the next. If you are in the program and you bought more than one of these sets you know what im taking about and you must have been as pissed as we were. Now, that is not to say that the info in the dvds isnt valuable. I can tell you that the info that i got from Marcos in these sets completely changed the landscape of my academy. The dude has super-positive energy and really convinces you that you can get things done. throughought everything i can say that Marcos was always very very professional and even now I have a lot of trust that he wants to do the right thing. The info in those dvds can bring your school from the brink of failure to big big money. just know, you only need one of the sets, they are all the same. Dont waste 6 or 8k letting them trick you into getting 3 or 4 sets of what basically amounts to the same exact thing or youll be as sick as us. If you get the dvds even. and if they work. The other thing was that during all of the delays we were always having carrots put in front of our face."Oh, because it took an extra 2 months to get our dvd distributor to do such and such we are gonna give you the sponsorship and fighterhouse dvds for free in 8 weeks". If someone actually got em lemme know cus we didnt and my god we wanted em.

Now, as far as the event in 2012...here is gonna be some dicey ****. Im gonna say exactly what we all saw up in that suite, and bro whoever you are that is married to this chick, im sorry. we talked shortly at the event and you seemed like a cool dude. I know your gonna know from the description that its your wife, I want you to know a few things. First of all my partner and I had been eating adderral throughout the entire day/week. This is significant because even if we wanted to get drunk we couldnt... we saw this stone cold sober. As I said earlier, any speculation is going unincluded. Next, It isnt just me, if you are here and you want to PM me, and I can definitely put you in touch with the other two guys that were there that saw the same thing, as well as my girl who was up there til this went down....

Ok, so we were told during some period that we could apply for the mastermind groups. Basically it was a couple of options between 15k and like 60k or something like that that included all kinds of perks that were designed to help your business in a vast number of ways. You are told that you will get coaching calls, youll get all of your SEO built up and the SEO Assasin program, calls with Lloyd, Meetings and coachings with Lloyd, the live training in Miami at Marcos' , all kinds of ****. The more you pay the more **** you get. Throughout the event people will accidentaly (wink wink) let things slip, like Nakapan talking about EDDM and LLoyd will put on a big show that this thing was only for titanium mastermind members, and tell Nak how dumb he is for letting it go etc. Of course everyone looks up EDDM and is thinking "wow, titanium guys get crazy access and all this good info", etc. Its all a show to sell. so me and my two boys sign up for the mastermind. I did platinum mastermind along w one other guy, the last guy did something else. He was above us, but not titanium. I want to make it clear here that everything that I got from the program was worth it. That training at Marcos'place set my gym on fire. I sent my fiance and one of my sales people and they started hammering sales when they got back. Like isaid though, only the things that I got were worth it. you will see quickly that may of the things you are told are very empty or limited. Coaching calls (which are invaluable when done) are often "pushed back" whimsically, rescheduled with short (no) notice to where you end up missing them. complaints are met with words on "master lloyds dissapointment". (((I always got the impression that "lady X" was like that captain/underling from star wars and Lloyd is Darth Vader just mind choking the **** out of everyone, and she expects you to have the same dread that she does when she tells you he is dissapointed. )))

So, we are all told that the mastermind candidates need to go up to Llyods suite at such and such time to mingle with all of the other members and see if they fit etc. My dude and I were the first ones up there. My girl came in a little bit later but gave us allot of space so I could do what I do. I had fun, but this thing was basically a circle jerk for Lloyd. Someone that was there in the mastermind that I respect allot and that has coached me personally told me early on that at some point lloyd would stand on a chair entirely too drunk and soapbox about some random ****. sure as hell about half hour later Lloyd gets on the chair and everyone is quiet. Dude proceeds to tell us how everyone down stairs that didnt join the mastermind are also losers and are the 97%. that even within the event there was still a 97%.

anyone that comes to the seminar and doesnt join the mastermind is a fish and he doesnt want em anyway. again, they force everyone to get drunk. they want to see if your an asshole or intruder and make you open up. after eating a couple 30mg adderals we were good and sober. hell even the guy i said coaches me was drinking and I dont think he drinks ever AT ALL. anyhow. lloyd rambles on, almost falls a few times and generally looks like a moron (through sober eyes) tells about how he was in the 10Mil range at some point but fucked it up, but will be back there soon etc. . eventually he gets down. So this is where **** gets interesting. Basically my girl was pouting because she wants fake tits and there was a girl there with these MONSTERS and everytime i saw her id be like "whooooooa" out loud just to mess with wifey and make her feel insignificant lol. It didnt take long for wifey to be watching this chicks every move, being the jealous little rat she is (wifey i mean).

One of my boys taps me and motions to my girl, who then motions to Lloyd who is sitting across the room. We look over and he is sitting on the couch with Nyjah on one side and the wife of one of the high level mastermind members on his left. She was leaned in as if talking to him and he had his hand around her waist cupping her ass. Now, my friend knew this guy (the husband), and we had seen him leaving the party earlier as a result of being too tired and/or drunk to continue. we watched dude slide his hand lower and lower till the point where his hand was all the way to vag-zone from behind. He retracted and put it between her legs from in front then immediately back around.

You could just see that he was fucking ROCKED from drinkin too much as his eyes were barely open and he had this retarded ass **** eating grin on his face. at this point he was trying to put his hands actually INTO her jeans from the back, and trying to pull her onto his lap.. now she looked around. she sees us. she sees us see her, and at this point starts acting like she wants him to quit. He, like any drunken schoolboy acts like shes just playing hard to get and keeps fooling around putting his hands all over her. She isnt putting up a fight to the point where itd make a scene or offend him, but she has seen us and my girl watching what she is doing, after just seeing us see her walk her man out minutes before. Obviously she was in a tight spot. at this point Nyjah who also seemed pretty faded seemed to see what was going on on the other side of the coach. to say she looked disgusted, i dunno. I myself would say that at that very moment in time I had the impression that she was looking "hurt". I know that this has its own implications and im just saying straight up that this was only my impression. Anyway, she got up and left I believe.

My dude asks "yo isnt master Lloyd married" , and I said I didnt know. Nyjah got up with enough umff to draw attention and stormed off somewhere. At this point i think Marcos saw what was going on. He definitely saw us gawking at what was going on in that direction (?though i cant be certain that he saw what was going on) and he started ushering everyone out of there. My friend said "hes trying to protect Lloyd" and my other friend said "I know".

Again I dunno if he saw what was happening or not. My girl walked over and said "that makes me fucking sick" I said me too. the thing is, I have chaeated on so many girls. Ive slept with married women while I was in the army, Ive done all sorts of scummy **** back in the day but something about seeing someone mess with someones wife WHEN THE GUY IS PAYING YOU LIKE 60K, lol, I know it is sooooo hypocritical, but it really made me sick in the pit of my stomach. Its just the money lol. If the guy was just some dude, and his wife was there and she was willingly messing with Lloyd id be like "thats life", but something about the fact that the guy had paid all of this money, and had spoken on looyds behalf, etc, just made me feel sick. I know for sure ill be flamed for hypocracy but im just bein honest.

So at this point I turn to my one friend and say "bro I dont think I even wanna be part of this **** anymore". He was like what the **** dude?? you talked me into spending like 25k this weekend joinin the group and buying dvds and ****? **** what hes doing with her, shes a slut" he then told me basically that the best idea was to keep our heads down and stay quiet and get as much as we could outta the group and make some cash. Thats the plan that I was sticking with until they kept fucking up my orders. We still to this day never got the dvds that we ACTUALLY ordered. One of my partners and I really made a fuss and were told basically that we could go about our business and leave the mastermind behind.

Thats exactly what I did. so fast forward a bunch of months...Im on here getting ready to put out an instructional on the S-mount. This is going to be free mind you. The day before I have it set to be uploaded I get an email in my private email (not MMA.tv mail) saying that If i put out videos or anything like what I was taught to do in Lloyds events or calls that I will be held accountable for the contract that I signed and will owe 20k plus to Lloyd for the mastermind program etc etc. That was the last time that I ever logged into MMA.tv, however many months ago. THAT is why I am putting this stuff up right now. If i have to pay then so be it. I should have written about this long ago, but frankly it woulda fallen on deaf ears in my opinion. I only found out just this week that justin garcia and nakapan had left. I watched lloyds vids on facebook and the only thing I can say about them is that his reference to Nakapan being involved in a cash grab is baloney. I told Nak that me and 3 other guys that left Lloyds group would like to pay Nakapan to mentor us. He told us he has no plans of starting a mastermind and that he would give us any advice we needed for free. that really let me know that this whole thing was for real and not some ploy. not a "cashgrab".

Now before I log off... a couple things I want to clarify.

1st if lloyd and Nyjah have had some sort of involvement or not is not any of my business I know, and I dont have any proof, but I wanted to tell the story completely as I remember it and Im just telling the imression I got at the time and my view hasnt changed on it since. based on what I saw in that moment right there She was acting as a ny girl would if they caught like... theyre boyfriend for example... messign with another girl. Im not saying lloyds her bf, but i would guess they sleep together from what I saw. I know it sounds like a stretch to infer that much and maybe it is...

2nd. The **** that happened with that dudes wife is the truth. Bro she was absolutely into it and fine with it until she saw that we were watching. I realize that you were both probably drunk, and that he was REALLY fucked up. dunno if lloyd can or should take all the blame cus it wasnt a problem with her till we saw. Again the thing that troubled me most is that the dude was/is payin lloyd so much.

3rd. I really cant say for certain if Marcos saw what was happening. ive always had in my head that he saw and was trying to shoe us out before things got outta hand. I feel bad for Marcos through this whole thing. He seems like a fucking genuinely good guy, and ultimately as more and more truth comes out no one will look as foolish as him. Im happy that he is standing up for his friend, and someone that changed his life for the better, I probably would go down with the ship if that was my circumstance too.

4th. The lady (ive been calling her lady X) that runs all this for Llyod just seems to not be up to the task and collectively at least a dozen mastrmind members feel the same way.

5. Sorry for being a ***** and lettign the threat of paying a bunch of money scare me off from doing what I love to do, spreading the art!

6. Most important.... If you are a struggling school owner and are having trouble running your place like a business then these guys can actually help you. Its true that Lloyd comes across very scummy in his marketing, and speaks in a way that makes him seem uneducated, but the things that he and marcos will tell you WILL absolutely make you money. I DONT think that the tactics for the most part are very slimey. Ive seen guys do his marketing but in a tasteful way. My school went from barely break even to making thousands in profit within a month of getting back from the seminar. Long story short I dont wanna **** on the products that made my school succesful. Avellans dvd systems are amazing, but you only need one. If you havent been to an event and you want to make a lot of money you cant lose. The long story short of this thing with their system is :

The stuff they give you will be unbelievably valuable, but they will not give you much of what they say they will."

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 10:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Koolaide party, factor nine.

These allegations are disturbing in the extreme.

I've never really understood why people would allow themselves to be abused and manipulated that way.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 10:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It happens more than you think in many organizations all over the world. I am disgusted, but no longer surprised. As new things come out, I no longer by the "it was better in my day" bullshit that is normally spouted by old people.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 11:38am

staff
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IF 5% of all of that is true, than we are dealing with some seriously damaging ****.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast