Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    671
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'Israeli' is a good place to start, yeah. But which org is this all a part of?

  2. #12
    crappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The cheap track suit is also a bigtime Kung Fu thing too...

    Last edited by crappler; 8/08/2013 3:20pm at .
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

  3. #13
    crappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    okay what happened there is I went looking for videos of kung fu dudes and found that. So that was purely gratuituous...
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    okay what happened there is I went looking for videos of kung fu dudes and found that. So that was purely gratuituous...
    Sure sure...

    Don't worry, I use that excuse all the time.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,750
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    The cheap track suit is also a bigtime Kung Fu thing too...

    Was her form any good? I was busy staring at her rack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norn Iron
    Posts
    160
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did the video zoom onto her chest at the 20 second mark or was that just in my head?

    Incidentally who would have thought of blending of tai chi and Wing Chun?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    559
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha View Post
    Was her form any good? I was busy staring at her rack.
    What form? Wait! she was doing something?!!

  8. #18
    vaquero de las nalgas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    PHX or thereabouts
    Posts
    861
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    The cheap track suit is also a bigtime Kung Fu thing too...

    "To all the haters that asked me where I get my fake tan from & how much I paid for my fake boobs. Here's your answer: I don't have breast implants and I get my tan from swimming 9 months out of the year being outdoors. I take pride in being an all natural woman & trainer. I promote fitness and I don't apologize for the way I look or dress. "

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    "To all the haters that asked me where I get my fake tan from & how much I paid for my fake boobs. Here's your answer: I don't have breast implants and I get my tan from swimming 9 months out of the year being outdoors. I take pride in being an all natural woman & trainer. I promote fitness and I don't apologize for the way I look or dress. "
    Idk, imo she's pretty ugly. But I suppose once you're 40+, she's the most you can ask for.

    What tan? That's pretty pale.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    671
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    Idk, imo she's pretty ugly. But I suppose once you're 40+, she's the most you can ask for.

    What tan? That's pretty pale.
    Online (often enough and unfortunately so) a female showing a lot of skin = attractive.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO