Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 7:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!

ICE Urban Combat

You guys should check out that ICE Urban Combat stuff. I've looked around and trained so many different styles... but this stuff seems to be the complete system. Looking for some feedback, thinking of joining.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 10:57am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's your opinion? Have you trained with them? What styles have you trained in, and for how long?

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 11:01am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogdurden View Post
    You guys should check out that ICE Urban Combat stuff. I've looked around and trained so many different styles... but this stuff seems to be the complete system. Looking for some feedback, thinking of joining.
    Wow, you totally don't sound like you're shilling for them!

Also http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118883

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 11:12am

Style: bjj/judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot to tell us that it is "The Real Deal"

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 11:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldiermedic View Post

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 11:56am

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldiermedic View Post
    I personally like that the OP got the "I've trained EVERYTHING but these guys are the best" kind of statement in thier, even though eh hasn't actaully trained with them. But other than that you're right he could have added a few more thoughts about how these guys are not to be messed with and maybe even a deadly or two.

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 11:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep.

"Iron Circle Encore" needed.........an encore.

Ice, ice, baby.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 6:30am

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about you guys but I'm totally convinced that ice is the real deal thanks to the OPs compelling argument. Also he has MMA in his style field must be legit.

Glad I finally found some useful information on this site.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 8:09am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, so... this is mainly an online training course?

So is from their website.
    Can I get results training online?

Yes! Our goal is to give you an experience that’s as close as you can get to learning from us face-to-face. Not everyone can make it to our LA facility. That’s why we created the next best thing. Our easy-to-follow self defense online system offers high definition personal lesson videos and step-by-step routines to reproduce the instruction you’d get at our facility. ICE Urban Combat online training center WILL prepare you for the streets –- better than any trainer at any gym you’ll find. For support, you’ll also get access to instructors and peers through our online forum. And you can even sign up for one-on-one feedback on your progress to help reach your goals even faster.
    The part I bolded is the best.

EDIT: Pricing is great, too.

For only $ 549, this is what you get:

V.I.P. 3-Month Training Program

24 online video lessons complete with detailed, personal instruction by Brandon and Jared as well as a multitude of dynamic training drills designed to get you results fast.
    A multitude of detailed, step-by-step training routines designed to maximize your practice sessions after watching the videos and get you street-ready
    Multiple bonus video lessons, revealing the rare and elite techniques and concepts that set ICE Urban Combat apart from every other system
    Full access to our online forum, where you can ask questions and share ideas with other ICE members, as well as locate a training partner near your area
    Full access to the Tools Cave, our technique pictorial database, where you can view hundreds of photos demonstrating each of the techniques taught in the videos
    Full access to the ICE Glossary, a convenient study sheet to review the important concepts and principles that define the ICE Urban Combat Martial Arts fighting system
    Full access to the ICE Progress Tracker, a great way to stay organized and motivated by keeping track of what you’ve accomplished
    VIP pass to “The Freezer,” a virtual coaching corner where chief instructors Brandon and Jared give you advanced training tips and expert advice to take your skills to the next level
    Plus…
    Personal video feedback, allowing you to submit videos of yourself in action… Brandon and Jared will watch your video and contact you directly for critique to accelerate your progress… Just like a real private lesson!
    ICE logo training t-shirt
    One pair of striking mitts, an essential part of partner training
    Access to 4 group classes per month at Iron Circle Martial Arts Training Center in Ventura County, California….. with instruction from three legitimate, second-generation Bruce Lee students (Bobby, Brandon and Jared Schmelter), and one of the only places in the world teaching real, hard-core Jeet Kune Do the way Bruce Lee taught it.
    Just thinking about this... for that money I can train at my club for a year, potentially 11 times a week. I know prices are higher in the US, but... damn.
    Last edited by Azatdawn; 3/10/2013 8:15am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 10:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    24 online lessons for only $549????

Fucking amazing.

Where do I sign up? Does this come with complimentary lube or does it get rammed dry straight up the old and not so retentive bunger?