218358 Bullies, 4818 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 281 to 290 of 314
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 303132 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    693

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:53am


     Style: BJJ

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong, you thought you would push my buttons with it. As soon as you saw that I don't give a **** now all of a sudden it's "i'm not a bully yada, yada, yada".

    The last time I went to a doc for a physical in October. What of it? Want me to send you all my medical records and x-rays along with blood work?
  2. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    7,536

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:56am

    supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    And since you were in the middle of mine and Wabbit's shitfest
    No that was YOUR Trollshido thread, not ours.

    Yours and yours alone.

    You literally wouldn't last through one of my Trollshido threads. Few could.
  3. Styygens is offline
    Styygens's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,156

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 10:19am


     Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No that was YOUR Trollshido thread, not ours.

    Yours and yours alone.

    You literally wouldn't last through one of my Trollshido threads. Few could.
    Speaking of which... Why hasn't the vast majority of THIS thread been Trollshido'd?

    Let me attempt to redeem this thread with a link to the Kick-Ass 2 Red band trailer.
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trai...tml#id=1703507


    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

  4. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,563

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 4:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Wrong, you thought you would push my buttons with it. As soon as you saw that I don't give a **** now all of a sudden it's "i'm not a bully yada, yada, yada".
    orly??

    It surely had nothing to do with this:

    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    my humpback
    It's a good thing you provided us with proper medical terminology regarding your condition so that we can all be sure and avoid any possible pushing of the buttons.

    Haha I'm playing, you didn't. And yes, I find your condition as funny as mentally retarded individuals and my own ADHD; that is to say, not at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by you again
    The last time I went to a doc for a physical in October. What of it? Want me to send you all my medical records and x-rays along with blood work?
    No, I want you to realize just who the **** you are. You stated earlier in this thread that I should back up my claim that you are a hypocrite; well here you are:

    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    I know jackshit about bjj
    Yes, this is you after talking about doing some "light rolling" with some folks at the old dojang; pretty well noobs to alive training in general, let alone grappling. I can rest easy knowing they had a one stripe white belt overseeing their safety and instruction in what you seem to imply was their first experience with BJJ. My Judo advice was surely **** and should never have left my keyboard, now take a look in the mirror.

    I know I'm not the only one that has noticed your hypocrisy even though I'm the only one calling you on it. It is what it is though. If you're curious about anything I say about you, just read your posts. It should come to you since you're so intelligent.
    Last edited by itwasntme; 3/14/2013 4:54pm at .
  5. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    693

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 5:21pm


     Style: BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keep trying dipshit, you ain't harshing my mellow. Not once have a claimed anything that I am not. I figure the clue of me saying "I read the technique forums but don't say anything because I know jack all at his time". What I do know is a lot of basic **** like there are no left handed sword grips (none that I have ran across) or that there is striking in judo because I used to PM MTripp with random Judo questions.

    If you want the technical name it is Scheuermann's Kyphosis (imagine that a German doctor of all people). I wonder, can I get a Quasimodo or hunchback tag? That will be soo awesome.

    The difference between you and me, I fucking listen when someone with more exoerience talks and I don't think I know everything. Unlike you who try to act all hardcore when told that you are wrong. You are a shitty troll and know **** all about anything.

    ps, btw as somebody that has known the bjj culture longer than I have been participating, the fact that I willing to admit I know jack all and willing to listen means a **** ton to the upper belts that I roll with. It means I am willing to learn. Love how you tried to use selective quotation on that exchange between me and Battles btw ;-) :-D
    Last edited by catfishaggie; 3/14/2013 5:25pm at .
  6. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,563

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 5:27pm

    supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    irony and fallacy
    Sure thing.
  7. Lv1Sierpinski is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    499

    Posted On:
    3/14/2013 11:45pm


     Style: BJJ

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That awkward moment when you find yourself thinking this thread was better when it was about Hitler.

  8. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    693

    Posted On:
    3/15/2013 2:03am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Yes, this is you after talking about doing some "light rolling" with some folks at the old dojang; pretty well noobs to alive training in general, let alone grappling. I can rest easy knowing they had a one stripe white belt overseeing their safety and instruction in what you seem to imply was their first experience with BJJ. My Judo advice was surely **** and should never have left my keyboard, now take a look in the mirror.
    Now that I am up and had my coffee and not half asleep I'll address where you think I am being a hypocrite.

    Hmmm, you need read that again. I wasn't teaching anybody jack **** dumb ass nor claimed to be teaching anybody. I know because I mentioned I rolled with my buddy who had no fucking experience because HE wanted to see what it was about while you are confusing it with my peeps from the old dojang. Who by the way unlike most TKD people I know really want to just to see the different mindset in styles. Now, because of that little bit of ambassadorship we now have a new bjj member to welcome to the club =D. The point of that OP was two fold, should I be concerned while I being a noob if I roll with someone with little to no experience or even with people in experience in other arts about being a good ambassador for bjj and two why the **** are people clinging to this multiple attacker **** and using it as an excuse against bjj.

    I know being unselfish like that I now have a deeper bond with my friend than any other people we associate with because we share the sweat, pain and blood...so to speak. You really make brothers when grappling. The way act on here I don't think you understand that nor care to, I think you are that closed minded. You also proved a point that I have been saying in this thread, you run your mouth when you don't know jackshit.

    I'm sorry I had to break down what you are failing to comprehend that others on this board got but apparently you either can't read or you just want to take things out context like a little bitch to try and prove yourself right in your mind.

    I'll also address this, I never asked you for proof of anything in this thread others did. I just called you out on being the fucking idiot that you are, I did asked what it was the **** that you do considering all I ever see in your style field is ice pak do or heat pak do.

    Your hatred for me blinds you and overflows my cup with happiness. :-* ;-)

    I would like for all this **** to go to Trollshido please and you can continue your little tantrum there.
  9. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,563

    Posted On:
    3/15/2013 4:07am

    supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Now that I am up and had my coffee and not half asleep I'll address where you think I am being a hypocrite.

    Hmmm, you need read that again. I wasn't teaching anybody jack **** dumb ass nor claimed to be teaching anybody. I know because I mentioned I rolled with my buddy who had no fucking experience because HE wanted to see what it was about while you are confusing it with my peeps from the old dojang. Who by the way unlike most TKD people I know really want to just to see the different mindset in styles. Now, because of that little bit of ambassadorship we now have a new bjj member to welcome to the club =D. The point of that OP was two fold, should I be concerned while I being a noob if I roll with someone with little to no experience or even with people in experience in other arts about being a good ambassador for bjj and two why the **** are people clinging to this multiple attacker **** and using it as an excuse against bjj.
    Blame your **** for brains writing on my reading comprehension. itwasntme did it, so it must be ok. How can you not see that your rolling with your friend to show him "what it's about" was teaching? Are you really that dumb?

    You go on to talk about how you performed a sweep to an omoplata, and your redeeming factor is that you chose not to finish it. You still did this with a complete noob, under no preofessional supervision. But please continue justifiying your actions.

    I know being unselfish like that I now have a deeper bond with my friend than any other people we associate with because we share the sweat, pain and blood...so to speak. You really make brothers when grappling. The way act on here I don't think you understand that nor care to, I think you are that closed minded. You also proved a point that I have been saying in this thread, you run your mouth when you don't know jackshit.
    Being unselfish like what? You mean to tell me you couldn't invite your friend down to your school where someone with proper credentials could show him what BJJ is all about?

    I'm sorry I had to break down what you are failing to comprehend that others on this board got but apparently you either can't read or you just want to take things out context like a little bitch to try and prove yourself right in your mind.
    I'm sorry as well.

    I'll also address this, I never asked you for proof of anything in this thread others did.
    More lies? I expected no less.

    Your hatred for me blinds you and overflows my cup with happiness. :-* ;-)

    I would like for all this **** to go to Trollshido please and you can continue your little tantrum there.
    Hatred for you? Lol you're too much.

    And do you really think your failed attempt at trolling and grandstanding deserve it's own Trollshido thread?
  10. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    693

    Posted On:
    3/15/2013 4:27am


     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't comprehend. Accept it. If it was such a **** post I would've been called on it, I expect to be called on it. You in your little bubble can't accept that, hell you tried to argue with a judo instructor before you shut the **** up and listened.

    I don't give a **** if it gets Trollshido, I fucking just got done asking for all our **** to be moved there. I can see why your ex is your ex, I wouldn't be able to put with you either.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.