Our Sponsors:

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 8:18am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scared to answer my question about what exactly is it that you do other than the deadly art of 20 minutes ice, 20 minutes heat?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 8:28am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Scared to answer my question about what exactly is it that you do other than the deadly art of 20 minutes ice, 20 minutes heat?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yeah, petrified.

I'm not sure what restrictions having a humpback, or whatever the PC term may be, entail, but if you don't make it out of YMAS you have no business asking me this question.

And since you were in the middle of mine and Wabbit's shitfest, jerking everyone except me off, you should already have part of your answer.

That said, if my (re)admission that I am not currently training martial arts will make you feel superior or that you have somehow won something, the answer is no.

But I likely still get more done in a day than you. So you still haven't really won.

cue "what are you doing here then?" rebuttal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 8:49am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yeah, petrified. I'm not sure what restrictions having a humpback, or whatever the PC term may be, entail, but if you don't make it out of YMAS you have no business asking me this question. And since you were in the middle of mine and Wabbit's shitfest, jerking everyone except me off, you should already have part of your answer. That said, if my (re)admission that I am not currently training martial arts will make you feel superior or that you have somehow won something, the answer is no. But I likely still get more done in a day than you. So you still haven't really won. cue "what are you doing here then?" rebuttal
    So, I have a humpback. What of it? Only difference it makes is that instead of 6-6 and 250, I'm 6-2 and 250. You have a problem with people with bad backs that actually go outside? Am I not supposed to go to training because of it? I guess I could go to Paris and climb on top of the Notre Dame cathedral and ring the bells......that actually would be funny. You think that would bother me? I've been called worst, hell I fucking make fun of it myself. I may not be the best at bjj because of it but unlike you I don't use anything as an excuse to keep from being on the mats.

I do wander outside of YMAS, occasionally I do what I can to help with investigations but it's been awhile. I read the technique forums all the time, yet I know enough to keep my fucking mouth shut mr. judo has no strikes. I have a problem with morons trying to be smarter than what they think they are and will call you on it every single time.

As for my training I'll let you know.

three years Hapkido, John Murphy instructor

two months at a Gracie University place before I bought my house and then a three year lapse which also coincided with my absence from this board because if I am not training there is no need for me to be on here

Currently since November jits with Jeff Hennen who got his black belt in bjj from Allen Mohler. Your move hot shot ;-) /kiss
    Last edited by catfishaggie; 3/14/2013 8:57am at . Reason: keeps taking out the paragraph spacing for some reason

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:13am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    So, I have a humpback.
    You completely missed my point. I'm no bully and do not find a humpback amusing. I merely said that because I do not know what standards to hold you to.

What of it? Only difference it makes is that instead of 6-6 and 250, I'm 6-2 and 250.
    Where are these numbers coming from? I'm 6' 2" and 225lbs.

I may not be the best at bjj because of it but unlike you I don't use anything as an excuse to keep from being on the mats.
    Lol I must be the laziest, excuse-making ************ for having priorities. Good point!

We'll see how that works out for you when you're 50, assuming whatever injuries you receive allow you to train that long since you refuse to know when to call it quits, or at least take a break.

I do wander outside of YMAS, occasionally I do what I can to help with investigations but it's been awhile. I read the technique forums all the time, yet I know enough to keep my fucking mouth shut mr. judo has no strikes. I have a problem with morons trying to be smarter than what they think they are and will call you on it every single time.
    You have yet proven anything.

As for my training I'll let you know.

three years Hapkido, John Murphy instructor

two months at a Gracie University place before I bought my house and then a three year lapse which also coincided with my absence from this board because if I am not training there is no need for me to be on here

Currently since November jits with Jeff Hennen who got his black belt in bjj from Allen Mohler. Your move hot shot ;-) /kiss
    I didn't ask, but ok. If you're interested in my training, it's listed on my profile.

Boxing: George ??? (don't remember last name, ran George's Boxing Gym)
    CACC: Johnny Husky
    MMA: Erick Jordan

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:41am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boxing: George ??? (don't remember last name, ran George's Boxing Gym)
    CACC: Johnny Husky
    MMA: Erick Jordan
    Would you mind to elaborate on the time periods of training and rank obtained while training under said people?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:46am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    Would you mind to elaborate on the time periods of training and rank obtained while training under said people?
    Well, like I said it's in my profile... but whatever:

CACC - 2 months
    BJJ/Judo - 2 or 3 months
    Boxing - around a year
    Kickboxing - about 6 months

No formal rank attained.

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:48am

Style: JiuJistu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for providing that information.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:53am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong, you thought you would push my buttons with it. As soon as you saw that I don't give a **** now all of a sudden it's "i'm not a bully yada, yada, yada".

The last time I went to a doc for a physical in October. What of it? Want me to send you all my medical records and x-rays along with blood work?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 9:56am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And since you were in the middle of mine and Wabbit's shitfest
    No that was YOUR Trollshido thread, not ours.

Yours and yours alone.

You literally wouldn't last through one of my Trollshido threads. Few could.

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 10:19am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    No that was YOUR Trollshido thread, not ours.

Yours and yours alone.

You literally wouldn't last through one of my Trollshido threads. Few could.
    Speaking of which... Why hasn't the vast majority of THIS thread been Trollshido'd?

Let me attempt to redeem this thread with a link to the Kick-Ass 2 Red band trailer.
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/movie-trai...tml#id=1703507