Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 1:56am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    You wonder why I call Godwin's Law on you?
    No, I really don't want to hear that shitty logic.

Are you n the troll remorse stage now?
    Nope. I'm at the stage where I can't defend a pedophile, even if that makes me a hypocrite.

Protip - you used the wrong person.....you should've used Erwin Rommel. ;-)
    Protip?? LULZ

I should have used Rommel as a complete and utter derail to show how Hitler did a couple of commendable things?

You make me wish I had an internet phone book so I could learn to troll like you.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 2:42am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone forgets the poor Gypsies. Hitler killed between quarter to a half million of them because he just didn't like them and thought they were dirty, smelly black haired Aryans who would ruin his plan to create a world of blue eyed, blond hair Aryans.

Racial holocausts aside, he was just not a very nice person.

Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/14/2013 2:48am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 3:09am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    No, I really don't want to hear that shitty logic.

Nope. I'm at the stage where I can't defend a pedophile, even if that makes me a hypocrite.

Protip?? LULZ

I should have used Rommel as a complete and utter derail to show how Hitler did a couple of commendable things?

You make me wish I had an internet phone book so I could learn to troll like you.
    What you call shitty logic, is really called the fucking truth.

Using Rommel would have kept YOU from derailing the fucking thread you dumbfuck. The OP had nothing to do with how great or not great Der Leader was but over what constituted a warrior. Hence the pro-tip, if you wanted to use a nazi leader as an example you should've fucking used Rommel a man that even Patton considered a great tactician and warrior.

Then again you are an idiot that tries to be smarter than what you really are. Especially since you do not understand you caused a derail with Godwin's Law.

BTW, I am not trolling you. I am just calling you out on your constant bullshit.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 4:04am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you call shitty logic, is really called the fucking truth.
    You need a refresher on what Godwin's Law is.

Using Rommel would have kept YOU from derailing the fucking thread you dumbfuck. The OP had nothing to do with how great or not great Der Leader was but over what constituted a warrior. Hence the pro-tip, if you wanted to use a nazi leader as an example you should've fucking used Rommel a man that even Patton considered a great tactician and warrior.
    I didn't respond to the OP dumbass. I responded to another train of thought, but I know this is well beyond your grasp of reasoning.

Then again you are an idiot that tries to be smarter than what you really are. Especially since you do not understand you caused a derail with Godwin's Law.

BTW, I am not trolling you. I am just calling you out on your constant bullshit.
    Read above. I'm not going to spell it out for you any further. I hope one day you can come to terms with the fact that I am smarter than you. You will live a far happier life once you have done this.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 4:06am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 View Post
    I hate where it goes. There seem to be some sensible people but they get drowned out and the threads get derailed. Why did this turn into some strange discussion about Hitler? I thought the original thread was interesting and some of the points are well made. But it is like trying to have a conversation in front of the chimp enclosure at the zoo. It is hard to hear over the screaming chimps throwing feces at each other.
    You're one of the chimps; you just have a smaller handful.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 5:30am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    YI hope one day you can come to terms with the fact that I am smarter than you. You will live a far happier life once you have done this.
    I'm rather happy to stay in reality. You have yet proven to have any intelligence, then again I'm such a simpleton that I can not grasp teh deadly concepts of heat/ice pak do. It's you that do not grasp the concept of Godwin's, would like an extensive link to articles over it?

Do you do anything? Do you even study any martial arts? I have a feeling you are wannabe, I think you are a pretender and shitty troll.

:)

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 5:48am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate where it goes. There seem to be some sensible people but they get drowned out and the threads get derailed. Why did this turn into some strange discussion about Hitler? I thought the original thread was interesting and some of the points are well made. But it is like trying to have a conversation in front of the chimp enclosure at the zoo. It is hard to hear over the screaming chimps throwing feces at each other.
    That just comes down to inevitable differences in posting styles, within any intern3ts-based discussion.

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 6:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make it an opportunity to use your editing skills.

By editing, I do not only refer to type-editing; I also mean filtering out whatever in the thread is not addressing the subject that interested you enough to join in. This is somewhat easier than tuning out screaming chimps, as you can select those posts you think are worthwhile and ignore those that you consider to be otherwise.

It isn't really that hard or time-consuming: normally, "screaming-chimp" posts start out in that mode--they don't usually begin looking reasonable and then suddenly switch gears to full-on tard-mode. Most of the time, it's pretty easy to see from the first phrase or two whether a post is worth further attention on your part, thereby averting any lengthy wading on your part.

You will also find, via this sort of "editing", that you spend a lot less time on the computer/phone/whatever...leaving more time to go outside and do active stuff.

In other words, just be a little more selective. Give it a try, if you haven't already done so. Truth be told, the screaming chimps will never, ever stop, no matter how much anyone complains. Pierre Boule was indeed a prophet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 6:49am

Style: 空手 / &#2147

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correction

Hitler was sentenced to 5 years imprisonment, and served only 9 months.

He never had a slight majority with the national elections, the result I recall from memory was 44% max, he gained a majority collaborating with another right wing party. He did get power having the Ermächtigungsgesetz passed, through a mix of intimidation, persecution of communists, and lies (to the Zentrum), with more than a slight majority.

The difference in treating his own army is also clear from the stats on executions of the ordinary rank and file. If memory serves me right, in the WW I 600 were executed for various crimes (on par with other countries), in the WW II about 50.000 (still better than Stalin's stats though).

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/14/2013 7:15am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm rather happy to stay in reality. You have yet proven to have any intelligence, then again I'm such a simpleton that I can not grasp teh deadly concepts of heat/ice pak do. It's you that do not grasp the concept of Godwin's, would like an extensive link to articles over it?

Do you do anything? Do you even study any martial arts? I have a feeling you are wannabe, I think you are a pretender and shitty troll.
    Fallacy much?
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 ... LastLast