Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 6:25am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    No, he is just somebody that actually gives a damn about this board and would like to move all of our idiotic posts over your dumbass derail to where it belongs.

Bad troll is bad, you don't even fucking try.
    MY derail? I have only been supporting tgace's initial thesis:

Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    Admiring the Waffen-SS for their tactical and technical expertise is one thing.
    In context, he was saying this is acceptable. While he had to clarify his initial point for me, all I have done is try to strengthen it by showing that Hitler tried to do some admirable actions, even if his methods were harsh and unforgivable. All of this ties in to the whole "definition of a warrior" theme of this thread.

Like it or not, Hitler died supporting his beliefs. He was a warrior, who took his own life rather than surrender to the opposition, putting control of his life in their hands.

:)

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 6:43am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Sums up your end of the discussion well.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 6:45am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like it or not, Hitler died supporting his beliefs. He was a warrior, who took his own life rather than surrender to the opposition, putting control of his life in their hands.
    Dude, STFU. Hitler was a coward, not a warrior.

*edit*

Let's say a pedophile gets killed in prison for bragging about his last "conquest" (ie victim). Do you consider him a warrior for supporting his beliefs and dying being true to himself? Or do you take a step back and realize he's a cancer on society and got what was coming to him.

Just because someone is a zealot, doesn't mean they deserve the title "warrior" or to get any sort of praise from society.
    Last edited by CoffeeFan; 3/13/2013 7:09am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 6:49am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see tgrace on here continuing with his statements about the Waffen-SS as opposed to your post after post about how great Hitler is. Who by the way if he was such a standup guy and true warrior would not have committed suicide at the bottom of a bunker with his replacement mommy. A warrior would have fought until the end and not be a coward, hey if you really believe in something you would take it to the man until the end, imma right?

Staying with WWII. Patton was a warrior, that man didn't give two shits about what Ike wanted nor politics, he just wanted to win plain and simple. Hell, he wanted to go straight to Moscow after Berlin. Then again instead of stealing occult symbols and twisting Hindi and Persian cultures like your favorite warrior, Patton studied the past battles (and as bat **** crazy it is) really believed he was re-incarnated from soldiers from those battles.

****, I just started another round with you. I still think you are a horrible troll, a good troll do not need to break out Godwin's Law to do it properly. tgrace did not go there, he got close but you took the bait and ran like a crappie trying to get under a log.

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 6:59am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I like the Portuguese version better but guess non of you folks speaks it :D

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 7:26am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Dude, STFU. Hitler was a coward, not a warrior.

*edit*

Let's say a pedophile gets killed in prison for bragging about his last "conquest" (ie victim). Do you consider him a warrior for supporting his beliefs and dying being true to himself? Or do you take a step back and realize he's a cancer on society and got what was coming to him.

Just because someone is a zealot, doesn't mean they deserve the title "warrior" or to get any sort of praise from society.
    First let me say, if you have faith enough in my intellectual level to respond to me in a serious manner, then I think you should already know that I don't support Hitler's grand scheme. I will no longer be addressing this issue as I feel it is just being used as a tactc to shut me up at this point. Not that this necessarily applies to anything you have said, CoffeeFan, I just want to put that out there.

A pedophile, in my opinion, deserves what he gets. I'll leave it at that.

Having said that, yes, fighting for what you believe in makes on a warrior, in my opinion. If said pedo doesn't believe in their own mind that what they do is ok, they are being dishonest with themselves, and thus are not a warrior. A warrior stands up for what s/he believes in.

I can understand that people will have different views on this. I have stated mine, as unpopular as I knew they'd be. I will never be anything other than myself, I wouldn't ask anything different of another person.

I would like to point you to a quote I feel addresses this same issue:

Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    If facing death in service to something isn't an aspect of the job I don't think the title applies.

While death in the ring happens...so does does death while driving to work at the widget factory...the risk of death should be in service to your "clan/tribe/nation/community/etc" to apply IMO.

And I think some folks ascribe some sort of "nobility" to the title that doesn't necessarily belong. Some Taliban fighter can be as much a "Warrior" for their side as a Marine can be for ours.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 7:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    ****, I just started another round with you. I still think you are a horrible troll, a good troll do not need to break out Godwin's Law to do it properly. tgrace did not go there, he got close but you took the bait and ran like a crappie trying to get under a log.
    Why do you and Wabbit insist on lying about this?

You know what, don't answer that.

If you can't stay on topic, I won't bother responding to you. Consider yourself franginho'd.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 7:49am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can't stay on topic, I won't bother responding to you. Consider yourself franginho'd.
    Ha...hahahaha....ahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!
    Notice, I only followed derails I felt I could build a semantic or otherwise factual argument around.
    Hahahahahaha!

:)

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 8:09am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First let me say, if you have faith enough in my intellectual level to respond to me in a serious manner, then I think you should already know that I don't support Hitler's grand scheme.

A pedophile, in my opinion, deserves what he gets. I'll leave it at that.

Having said that, yes, fighting for what you believe in makes on a warrior, in my opinion. If said pedo doesn't believe in their own mind that what they do is ok, they are being dishonest with themselves, and thus are not a warrior. A warrior stands up for what s/he believes in.
    So the mentally ill who think molesting little kids is a good thing, are warriors now?

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 8:25am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post

So the mentally ill who think molesting little kids is a good thing, are warriors now?

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU?
    I guess I never thought about it being a mental illness, I just thought they were fucking nasty. I see your point.

That said, I can gladly retract from my stance of Hitler being a warrior as he was mentally ill as well. At least from what I recall.
    Last edited by itwasntme; 3/13/2013 8:33am at .
Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast