Our Sponsors:

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25262728 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 9:51am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does this link have to do with cars being delivered or not?

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 10:03am

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    What does this link have to do with cars being delivered or not?
    I've already shown how the cars not being delivered had nothing to do with Hitler being cruel, I'm talking about the first paragraph of my response to Chuck where I claimed Hitler met with Jakob to discuss getting the idea for the VW in production, while meeting Hitler's guidelines.

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 10:39am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I've already shown how the cars not being delivered had nothing to do with Hitler being cruel.
    But...But...But... you said you have seen them being delivered... so you were wrong? Could it be?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 View Post
    Of course they are propaganda. Not all propaganda is bad. Don't you think there is a reason that Marines have cool commercials and cool uniforms? Brotherhood and all of that? All of it is to get an 18 year old kid to say wow I need to join this. All of the warrior nonsense and hero stuff is motivation for a kid to go shoot at someone that we have political beef with. Most Marines are misfits, they are looking to be a part of something, so they are given that. For the most part they are in a very large gang that doesn't do illegal activities (for the most part) I think if most people had a clear understanding of what war is or why we are fighting these wars then they would not go. You statement was difficult to read but I am not in charge of the propaganda. There has to be propaganda, no one would work there if there was not. And don't be naive or blinded by an American Flag. The military does have to act like a cult, take boot camp, everyone is given the same clothes, same haircut and sleep deprived. Things are drilled over and over. No individuals. If they asked everyone to drink Kool aid at the end then it would be the exact same. Again it has to work that way so some kid from Iowa will run at a middle eastern guy and try to kill him for political interests.
    Compare your original post to my response. Reflect. I think you may have missed a little something about the tone of my reply.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:23am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These threads turn into whiny pissing contests entirely too often and too quickly....As for what it means to be a warrior--- All of those things, Warrior's creeds, cool uniforms, brotherhood etc is just a way that it can be ensured that a soldier will run at bullets and kill other people. They are cultish and simple. Important because we do need people to run into battle, but we shouldn't pretend.
    Ok I kind of skimmed through this tiff that you gals are in but if you are having to provide sources to show that hitler was awful, then the person you are arguing with its either 1) an evil piece of **** 2) trolling you or 3) retarded....None of those are worth arguing with....
    I know I must be crazy because I keep reading these and expecting some form of intelligence and it never happens. A lot of times it degrades into two guys with too much testosterone (I would guess too much hairgel and too many Affliction Tees) threatening each other and planning some sort of fight that neither one of them will follow through on. I have seen this 3 or 4 times at least and I have not been on very long. This site is great to find a school but other than that, it is mostly a bunch of pissing contests. It is also very humorless, as no one can laugh at themselves. The initial topic sometimes interests me but the thread always goes down hill.
    Of course they are propaganda. Not all propaganda is bad. Don't you think there is a reason that Marines have cool commercials and cool uniforms? Brotherhood and all of that? All of it is to get an 18 year old kid to say wow I need to join this. All of the warrior nonsense and hero stuff is motivation for a kid to go shoot at someone that we have political beef with. Most Marines are misfits, they are looking to be a part of something, so they are given that. For the most part they are in a very large gang that doesn't do illegal activities (for the most part) I think if most people had a clear understanding of what war is or why we are fighting these wars then they would not go. You statement was difficult to read but I am not in charge of the propaganda. There has to be propaganda, no one would work there if there was not. And don't be naive or blinded by an American Flag. The military does have to act like a cult, take boot camp, everyone is given the same clothes, same haircut and sleep deprived. Things are drilled over and over. No individuals. If they asked everyone to drink Kool aid at the end then it would be the exact same. Again it has to work that way so some kid from Iowa will run at a middle eastern guy and try to kill him for political interests.
    You hate this ****, but jumped right in.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:35am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posit that most of this thread should be nuked into itwasntme's Trollshido thread from high orbit, posthaste.

Seriously, those of us with jobs don't have time for this college frosh **** debate. Hitler and cars...stupid motherfuckers.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/12/2013 11:38am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 1:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's this thread about again?

Some interesting links at that Hitler.org site, a lot of 404's and other...stuff.

itwasntme: Sort your head out man.

Also... warriors, missing after page 2.
    Last edited by Resonance10; 3/12/2013 1:31pm at . Reason: confused misidentification why did erezb come to mind?

:)

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a list of how you fucked up, you dumbass ****-rag:

1) You didn't address the point.
    2) You provided a shady source.
    3) You didn't even provide a link to your source so it could be examined.
    4) You obviously didn't read anything you responded to, or you wouldn't be lying, saying I never provided my sources.
    5) You provided none, zero, reasoning for your statements.
    Look up projection, and be embarrassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    lolwut Itwasntme, were you actually quoting from www.hitler.org? lololololol. Doesn't anything strike you as odd about that website

oh you really made my day :D
    I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that up lol. I saw that bit of information from a few sources, none that I would consider academic by any means, but I figured if franginho can quote Wikipedia...
    Aiming for the bottom? Great stuff there, man. While Wikipedia is not infallible,Hitler.0rg is so obviously a shady source, that in using it, you reveal (in all it's ghastly splendor) your intellectual laziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    itwasntme: Sort your head out man.
    ^^^^This is great advice.

You know how he went out?
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/holocau...ndeAMEX87.html
    "It is untrue that I, or anyone else in Germany, wanted the war in 1939," he stated. "It was desired and instigated solely by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests." This earliest obsession of Hitler's, a deep loathing of the Jewish people, remained with him to the very end. And he returned to it once more in the final paragraph of his will. "Above all," he urged, "I charge the leaders of the nation and those under them to scrupulous observance of the laws of race and to merciless opposition to the universal poisoner of all peoples, international Jewry."
    Ah yes. Let's commend the man who's life mission was to exterminate Jews from this world. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh breathe the poisoned air.

p.s. Slave labor largely worked the factory. YESSSSSSSSSSS. We got some slavery up in here, yeah!!!! Best intentions, love of people, "some" good, SLAVERY.

You do live in the South huh?

Itwasntme, you're missing something. Where's the JEEEEEESUUUHS?????!? Don't forget to bring up White Jesus.

EDIT: Please, please, IIF cull this thread like a righteous wind of purity, into "Itwasntme's irrational love of Hitler".

Warrior talk has all but been vanquished by the need to castigate this numbnuts.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 3/12/2013 4:59pm at .

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 1:44am

Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Look up projection, and be embarrassed.
    Well, you got number two right!

You do live in the South huh?

Itwasntme, you're missing something. Where's the JEEEEEESUUUHS?????!? Don't forget to bring up White Jesus.
    Please don't project your religion and bigoted thoughts on me.

EDIT: Please, please, IIF cull this thread like a righteous wind of purity, into "Itwasntme's irrational love of Hitler".

Warrior talk has all but been vanquished by the need to castigate this numbnuts.
    Who are you that Fake should entertain your every whim, a puppet in your sad and angry drama.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 5:57am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, he is just somebody that actually gives a damn about this board and would like to move all of our idiotic posts over your dumbass derail to where it belongs.

Bad troll is bad, you don't even fucking try.
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25262728 ... LastLast