230833 Bullies, 4410 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 211 to 220 of 311
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23242526 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 1:50am


     Style: JiuJistu

    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I rather pity the little human being that has to grow up with a "parent figure" such as "itwasn'tme". In all seriousness! Just imagine what the kid could turn out to be and what it will end up as (my money is on trailer trash, knocked up, Spousal abuse)... Dude, in all honesty, if I had a child, I would rather take care of it then spill retarded nonsense all over the internet making an ass of myself by being wrong and not noticing it....
    Poor child, sad thing you can't call child services for reasons of retarded parents...
  2. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 2:48am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    Well, I rather pity the little human being that has to grow up with a "parent figure" such as "itwasn'tme". In all seriousness! Just imagine what the kid could turn out to be and what it will end up as (my money is on trailer trash, knocked up, Spousal abuse)... Dude, in all honesty, if I had a child, I would rather take care of it then spill retarded nonsense all over the internet making an ass of myself by being wrong and not noticing it....
    Poor child, sad thing you can't call child services for reasons of retarded parents...
    At two years old, my daughter is already far tougher and brighter than you could hope to be, tubby. I know if I was a fat piece of whale ****, I'd be doing everything but wasting time arguing about Hitler. Maybe then, your cum-guzzling, whore of a wife would get off everyone elses' dick while you're away. Who knows, you might even feel something when you stick it in her decrepit beat up *****, just like the good ol' days. In short, lose weight, learn what the hell you're even talking about, stop quoting Wikipedia, and then come back with a decently formed rebuttal. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though.
  3. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 4:36am


     Style: JiuJistu

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    At two years old, my daughter is already far tougher and brighter than you could hope to be, tubby.
    Please provide evidence there of.
    Random slurs
    ... ahha... sure
    In short, lose weight, learn what the hell you're even talking about, stop quoting Wikipedia, and then come back with a decently formed rebuttal. I'm not going to get my hopes up, though.
    Lose weight? Yeah sure, I want to gain some, but hey, you are the fact checker here...and as proven repeatedly in this thread, you have it backwards.
    Oh and While I quote a source to support my claims, you seem to be proud of not doing so.

    Talking about random stuff, how many hours/semester/years have you studied German History and Hitler in and educational setting?
    Thank you. You are just sooo educated entering in random insults and all, quite the father figure you are.
  4. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 5:24am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    Please provide evidence there of. ... ahha... sure

    Lose weight? Yeah sure, I want to gain some, but hey, you are the fact checker here...and as proven repeatedly in this thread, you have it backwards.
    Oh and While I quote a source to support my claims, you seem to be proud of not doing so.

    Talking about random stuff, how many hours/semester/years have you studied German History and Hitler in and educational setting?
    Thank you. You are just sooo educated entering in random insults and all, quite the father figure you are.
    You make claims, provide a less than reputable source, make more claims and lies about things you have no experience in, provide no source, and now you expect me to back up my insults. STFU, liar.
  5. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    700

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 5:34am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Isn't that the point of debate?
    What you do is not debate. I'm surprised you even know what that word is.


    [/QUOTE]
    I highly doubt Bullshido is something she would think about when looking for dirt. It's not like I went around talking about it all day and mentioning the name of the site. We were'nt together long after I found this site.[/QUOTE]

    You're kidding yourself if you do not think her lawyers will dig and find every little thing you said and posted on the internet and use it against you. Hey if you want to live in a fantasy land be my guess.
  6. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 5:54am


     Style: JiuJistu

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    You make claims
    nope, you did - I told you that you are wrong
    provide a less than reputable source
    I provided a source, if you want to follow the links within or take that as a starting point, be my guest...
    make more claims and lies about things you have no experience in, provide no source, and now you expect me to back up my insults. STFU, liar.
    How do you reach the conclusion that I have no experience in said things?
    And Yes, I expect you to back up your claims, the same way you just told me to do so myself... you do realize the funny double standard you are applying.

    You have been proven wrong on various accounts and still you are saying you are the one who is correct....

    You do realize that all this here is because instead of saying "Hitler did/influenced certain things (insert point of discussion here) that besides benefiting him and his agenda also benefited a certain group of people" you said "well he should get credit because he did things to help the people".... You notice where you are wrong?
  7. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 6:52am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    What you do is not debate. I'm surprised you even know what that word is.
    ...ok

    You're kidding yourself if you do not think her lawyers will dig and find every little thing you said and posted on the internet and use it against you. Hey if you want to live in a fantasy land be my guess.
    True. If it happens, it will have been a long time coming, and I am prepared. I doubt she'd be dumb enough to move past our lawyers' deliberation. Even so, family court here is very reasonable, and it would take a lot more than a few Facebook/internet posting screenshots for either of us to gain anything from a court hearing.
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,077

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 6:58am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everything is getting lost in the bullshit!
    Slamdunc and Igno please provide sources for your SPECIFIC choice of words!
  9. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,605

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 7:45am

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    ima dumbass, a hypocrite, and a liar
    Yes, I know. Thanks for your forthcoming honesty.

    Here's a list of how you fucked up, you dumbass ****-rag:

    1) You didn't address the point.
    2) You provided a shady source.
    3) You didn't even provide a link to your source so it could be examined.
    4) You obviously didn't read anything you responded to, or you wouldn't be lying, saying I never provided my sources.
    5) You provided none, zero, reasoning for your statements.

    Now wash the blood off and provide a proper rebuttal or I won't waste any more time on you.
    Last edited by itwasntme; 3/12/2013 7:52am at .
  10. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    250

    Posted On:
    3/12/2013 8:19am


     Style: JiuJistu

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    1) You didn't address the point.
    2) You provided a shady source.
    3) You didn't even provide a link to your source so it could be examined.
    4) You obviously didn't read anything you responded to, or you wouldn't be lying, saying I never provided my sources.
    5) You provided none, zero, reasoning for your statements.

    Now wash the blood off and provide a proper rebuttal or I won't waste any more time on you.
    Changing quotes, so you look smart, that is it now?
    1) Yes I did - you talked out of your ass on how Hitler provided cars for people and such... I proved you wrong. I addressed the point! (you are an idiot!)
    2) Now you agree that I provided a source. And it is shady how? Are we at academic standards here (do you even know how quoting on an academic level works?) Shall I provide you with Author, title of the book(version), publication date, location of publication, publisher and such?
    3) Seriously, you couldn't enter the term into wikipedia... but you want me to quote like mentioned above? Seriously?
    4) You provided internet links, to sources of even lesser control than I did... slippery slope my friend!
    5) The fact that you don't seem to get my reasoning is not evidence of me not providing any...

    Oh and it is so cute how you try to insult. What seems to be lost on you, I started pointing out your idiocy when you made a blatant grammatical mistake in regards to the Article of "Der Führer" showing your complete disregard for the subject and proving that you know ****.
    I get into your face because you don't even have the capacity to read the primary sources and you "work"based on secondary sources at best. You have no standing here. None!
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23242526 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.