218275 Bullies, 7497 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 150 of 314
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,602

    Points
    64,357
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:00am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theAsthmatic View Post
    Is it really that easy to troll these days? I though it would take more than 'Hitler iz da greatest!! woot!!" to get people going.
    I'll tell Phrost the search function is broken. That way, you won't make the same mistake concerning our resident village idiot itwasntme.
  2. theAsthmatic is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    194

    Points
    479

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:08am


     Style: sambo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean he's serious?
    That boggles my mind a little, but I guess I haven't been around long enough.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,602

    Points
    64,357
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:16am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You haven't read enough of his posts. He's dead serious, but doesn't know how to write properly so, his point is misconstrued. Yes, it will offend some, but there is a way to write about Hitler's "innovations" without sounding like you are sucking the Nazi's collective dicks.
  4. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    691

    Points
    1,442
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:22am


     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Arguing with you is always a learning experience. I chose not to become educated, this time. Notice, I only followed derails I felt I could build a semantic or otherwise factual argument around.
    Shut the **** up, you are not learning jack **** nor are you trying to improve anything. Why try to lie to anyone on here? Do you really think you can bullshit a bullshitter? Want my advice? Get the **** out of NC and move north of Virginia, that's where you fucking belong just for perpetuating the myth that all Southerners are ignorant asses. It's not like you are training in anything other than ice pack do anyways.
  5. catfishaggie is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    691

    Points
    1,442
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:25am


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theAsthmatic View Post
    You mean he's serious? That boggles my mind a little, but I guess I haven't been around long enough.
    What should really boggle your mind is that the dude has a kid. The South will rise again? Not with idiots like him living down here.
  6. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,563

    Points
    820
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger Second Class

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:27am

    supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Shut the **** up, you are not learning jack **** nor are you trying to improve anything. Why try to lie to anyone on here? Do you really think you can bullshit a bullshitter? Want my advice? Get the **** out of NC and move north of Virginia, that's where you fucking belong just for perpetuating the myth that all Southerners are ignorant asses. It's not like you are training in anything other than ice pack do anyways.
    You're a hypocrite and a liar.
  7. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    On hiatus

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,442

    Points
    16,717
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:19am

    supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I chose not to become educated, this time.
    You know, it takes a special kind of dumbass to CHOOSE ignorance.


    damn son

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  8. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,246

    Points
    7,279
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:28am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    itwasntme didn't change his original point between the first and second sentence of his first pro-Hitler paragraph,
    Again, your reading comprehension sucks.
    Never did i claim such, put down the straw already.
    Your post that i responded to came four days and nearly 100 posts later.
    So you and i both had the benefit of seeing the context of the conversation; thus my "changed his stance numerous times".
    "Whole of" is a strawman on your part.
    I was responding to "initial issue", and quoted you in fact.



    so your "correcting" me as to what his original position was by ignoring the second sentence and arbitrarily choosing a less plausible interpretation of the first sentence was a piece of fucktardedness on your part, Chen.
    No the content of the initial point is not up for debate, i quoted it.
    Neither is the chronology, so stop lying.
    You are attributing some logic and structure to itwasn'tme's posts, that is your failure.





    There is (in any relevant sense) no chronological separation between the first and second sentences of the same paragraph. You are being a dipshit, not correcting me or clarifying any chronology.
    Again, first and second sentence is your diversion.
    The Hitler's morality argument came after the Hitler should be commended argument.
    It's there in black and white, unless you'd like to continue to be itwasn'tme's champion and extrapolate a logical sequence when there is none.

    Your statement of Azatdawn's argument was garbled and semi-coherent. I was being generous when I described it as a poor thumbnail sketch of his position.
    Hahahaha, you call this garbled?
    You are addressing Azatdawn's argument then.
    Dude, you really need to stfu about reading comprehension.
    You cannot even see the distinction between itwasn'tme's argumentS, and Azatdawn's argumenT, even when it's quote blocked for you.

    You didn't correct me on anything, since your first "correction" was full of dubious interpretation and your second was very badly expressed and irrelevant, since I was disagreeing with *both* of their positions.
    Please refer to that last paragraph of yours below and the s/v disagreement; i corrected you on numerous things including chronology, content and even your little s/v disagreement.
    Stop lying.

    Then you made some pinheaded comment about my argument that implied that I agreed with Azatdawn's position.
    Quote me doing so, liar.
    I said you were attributing Azatdawns argument(and in fact his reasoning) to itwasn'tme.(Edit, more accurately you conflated itwasn'tme's original point, with his subsequent "rebuttal" to Azatdawn's argument.)
    The quote is right up there.^

    Ordinarily, your posts are intelligent and, whether I agree with you or not, worth reading. The posts you've made replying to me in this thread have been sloppy and gratuitously insulting.
    Aww, Chuckie is butt-hurt.


    Good catch on "given" vs. "gave." My shame at missing that when I changed that sentence will weigh upon me, but I will try to carry on.
    I have no doubt you will persevere, it is but the least of your failings in this thread.
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 3/09/2013 6:32am at .
  9. franginho is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    252

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:35am


     Style: JiuJistu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    If you want your word to weigh more than mine, or anybody else, aside from Chuck, provide sources. Otherwise take your advice and STFU. ... I have, however, seen that citizens in fact DID recieve their car they had payed into.
    Oh really? That would make you a bit older than your picture makes you out to be.... how else would you be able to SEE.
    Oh and while you are at it, I have a link here, that does not go too much into the details about the planing of the car, but I will ad something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    This factory had only produced a handful of cars by the time war started in 1939. None were actually delivered to any holder of the completed saving stamp books, though one Type 1 Cabriolet was presented to Hitler on 20 April 1938 (his 49th birthday).
    As I said, not talking about the plans of producing the car but then... you are wrong... let me drive that home further....
    Last edited by franginho; 3/09/2013 6:40am at .
  10. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,366

    Points
    16,726
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Champion

    Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:37am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WORST THREAD EVER!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.