218275 Bullies, 7497 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:00am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theAsthmatic View Post
    Is it really that easy to troll these days? I though it would take more than 'Hitler iz da greatest!! woot!!" to get people going.
    I'll tell Phrost the search function is broken. That way, you won't make the same mistake concerning our resident village idiot itwasntme.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:08am

Style: sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean he's serious?
    That boggles my mind a little, but I guess I haven't been around long enough.

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:16am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You haven't read enough of his posts. He's dead serious, but doesn't know how to write properly so, his point is misconstrued. Yes, it will offend some, but there is a way to write about Hitler's "innovations" without sounding like you are sucking the Nazi's collective dicks.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:22am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Arguing with you is always a learning experience. I chose not to become educated, this time. Notice, I only followed derails I felt I could build a semantic or otherwise factual argument around.
    Shut the **** up, you are not learning jack **** nor are you trying to improve anything. Why try to lie to anyone on here? Do you really think you can bullshit a bullshitter? Want my advice? Get the **** out of NC and move north of Virginia, that's where you fucking belong just for perpetuating the myth that all Southerners are ignorant asses. It's not like you are training in anything other than ice pack do anyways.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:25am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theAsthmatic View Post
    You mean he's serious? That boggles my mind a little, but I guess I haven't been around long enough.
    What should really boggle your mind is that the dude has a kid. The South will rise again? Not with idiots like him living down here.

Middleweight

Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:27am

supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Shut the **** up, you are not learning jack **** nor are you trying to improve anything. Why try to lie to anyone on here? Do you really think you can bullshit a bullshitter? Want my advice? Get the **** out of NC and move north of Virginia, that's where you fucking belong just for perpetuating the myth that all Southerners are ignorant asses. It's not like you are training in anything other than ice pack do anyways.
    You're a hypocrite and a liar.

On hiatus

Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:19am

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I chose not to become educated, this time.
    You know, it takes a special kind of dumbass to CHOOSE ignorance.

damn son

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    itwasntme didn't change his original point between the first and second sentence of his first pro-Hitler paragraph,
    Again, your reading comprehension sucks.
    Never did i claim such, put down the straw already.
    Your post that i responded to came four days and nearly 100 posts later.
    So you and i both had the benefit of seeing the context of the conversation; thus my "changed his stance numerous times".
    "Whole of" is a strawman on your part.
    I was responding to "initial issue", and quoted you in fact.

so your "correcting" me as to what his original position was by ignoring the second sentence and arbitrarily choosing a less plausible interpretation of the first sentence was a piece of fucktardedness on your part, Chen.
    No the content of the initial point is not up for debate, i quoted it.
    Neither is the chronology, so stop lying.
    You are attributing some logic and structure to itwasn'tme's posts, that is your failure.

There is (in any relevant sense) no chronological separation between the first and second sentences of the same paragraph. You are being a dipshit, not correcting me or clarifying any chronology.
    Again, first and second sentence is your diversion.
    The Hitler's morality argument came after the Hitler should be commended argument.
    It's there in black and white, unless you'd like to continue to be itwasn'tme's champion and extrapolate a logical sequence when there is none.

Your statement of Azatdawn's argument was garbled and semi-coherent. I was being generous when I described it as a poor thumbnail sketch of his position.
    Hahahaha, you call this garbled?
    You are addressing Azatdawn's argument then.
    Dude, you really need to stfu about reading comprehension.
    You cannot even see the distinction between itwasn'tme's argumentS, and Azatdawn's argumenT, even when it's quote blocked for you.

You didn't correct me on anything, since your first "correction" was full of dubious interpretation and your second was very badly expressed and irrelevant, since I was disagreeing with *both* of their positions.
    Please refer to that last paragraph of yours below and the s/v disagreement; i corrected you on numerous things including chronology, content and even your little s/v disagreement.
    Stop lying.

Then you made some pinheaded comment about my argument that implied that I agreed with Azatdawn's position.
    Quote me doing so, liar.
    I said you were attributing Azatdawns argument(and in fact his reasoning) to itwasn'tme.(Edit, more accurately you conflated itwasn'tme's original point, with his subsequent "rebuttal" to Azatdawn's argument.)
    The quote is right up there.^

Ordinarily, your posts are intelligent and, whether I agree with you or not, worth reading. The posts you've made replying to me in this thread have been sloppy and gratuitously insulting.
    Aww, Chuckie is butt-hurt.

Good catch on "given" vs. "gave." My shame at missing that when I changed that sentence will weigh upon me, but I will try to carry on.
    I have no doubt you will persevere, it is but the least of your failings in this thread.
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 3/09/2013 6:32am at .

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:35am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want your word to weigh more than mine, or anybody else, aside from Chuck, provide sources. Otherwise take your advice and STFU. ... I have, however, seen that citizens in fact DID recieve their car they had payed into.
    Oh really? That would make you a bit older than your picture makes you out to be.... how else would you be able to SEE.
    Oh and while you are at it, I have a link here, that does not go too much into the details about the planing of the car, but I will ad something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    This factory had only produced a handful of cars by the time war started in 1939. None were actually delivered to any holder of the completed saving stamp books, though one Type 1 Cabriolet was presented to Hitler on 20 April 1938 (his 49th birthday).
    As I said, not talking about the plans of producing the car but then... you are wrong... let me drive that home further....
    Last edited by franginho; 3/09/2013 6:40am at .

pro nonsense self defense

Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Champion

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 6:37am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WORST THREAD EVER!