Sponsored Links Spacer Image

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:14am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Village Idiot tag...not happening. Didn't anyone tell him?

Devil's Advocate for Hitler....isn't that an old BBS game?

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 5:26am

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Romans pioneered that, you are THOUSANDS of years late, chum. God, you're so stupid online, that responding to you makes me stupider, for having read your blabbering.
    I just knew if I sifted through all that bullshit I'd find something relevant to the topic at hand. Here's a tip, don't drink and post.

Oh, and congratulations on repeating another poster and rambling about something I'd already dropped. I've got other items to tend to, so if you don't mind, maybe we'll pick up this scholarly banter at another point in time.

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 5:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Suddenly itwasntme's location field makes sense.
    Don't you live in DC?

Welcome home, brother!

:)

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 7:25am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I just knew if I sifted through all that bullshit I'd find something relevant to the topic at hand. Here's a tip, don't drink and post.
    Pity you can't sleep off stupid, Stupid.

Oh, and congratulations on repeating another poster and rambling about something I'd already dropped. I've got other items to tend to, so if you don't mind, maybe we'll pick up this scholarly banter at another point in time.
    Open a book sometime. That's an item to tend to.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 3/08/2013 7:28am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 7:56am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I always enjoy your hypocritical condescension after, you have been textually eviscerated by multiple posters. /sarcasm

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 3:28pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, guns kill people and forks lead to overeating. NOW I see how Hitler was responsible for the Soviet attack. He MADE them do it. And after that, he MADE them take the money his citizens. Good call.
    See if you can follow.

IIRC, Hitler makes a covert nonaggression pact w/ Russia, and they form plans to invade Poland jointly. Hitler later orders Operation Barbarossa, thus invading Russia in '41, and abrogating their treaty.

After failing to reach Moscow (largely through Hitler twiddling w/ the plans - micromanaging), the campaign peters out as winter sets in, and the Russian counterattack drives them back inflicting huge losses, and capturing enormous amounts of men.

Rather than stopping at the (former) Russian border, the Russians drive all the way to Hitler's seat of power (Berlin).

So, to sum up. Hitler's Germany invades former ally Russia, Russia in turn invades Germany including the capital. Cause and effect.

In my opinion, your entire Hitler apologist tour, and all responses to it, should be trollshidoed, with the title "I love me some Hitler"

there you go.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 3/08/2013 3:39pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:05pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Nope.
    Itwasntme wrote a shitty topic sentence. I'd have give him an F for its vagary, which allows multiple interpretations.
    I'll agree with your point about itwasntme's statement. But Chen still showed less than his usual reading comprehension level when he (a) stated dogmatically that the first sentence was the whole of itwasntme's original point about Hitler, which is only one possible reading (and makes the second sentence very puzzling), (b) given a poor thumbnail characterization of Azatdawn's replies, and (c) misrepresented how what I argued related to their argument.

Also, and here I take my life in my own hands, "vagary" is not a synonym for "vagueness." A vagary is a whim or a quirk, something unpredictable. And while itwasntme's posts are often filled with vagaries, it is the vagueness that makes them susceptible to multiple interpretation.

(Sorry, Fake, but the chance to catch you on a point of diction was too tempting to pass up.)

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Which doesn't have anything to do with his intentions for getting the Volkswagen to the people. He made some very poor military and political moves, but that's a benefit regardless.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    Also, and here I take my life in my own hands, "vagary" is not a synonym for "vagueness." A vagary is a whim or a quirk, something unpredictable. And while itwasntme's posts are often filled with vagaries, it is the vagueness that makes them susceptible to multiple interpretation.

(Sorry, Fake, but the chance to catch you on a point of diction was too tempting to pass up.)
    The two words have the same Latin root for a reason, college boy.

Go ahead...Google it for us.

This thread hasn't been worth spit so far except for the Jack Hoban and Purple Hair Hatsumi shot I found on Youtube and the "Rogues on the Run" Belmar gig video.

Which doesn't have anything to do with his intentions for getting the Volkswagen to the people. He made some very poor military and political moves, but that's a benefit regardless.

This is YMAS: Why don't you take your Hitler nutriding bullshit to Sociocide where it belongs.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/08/2013 4:49pm at . Reason: ^

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 5:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct. That's because I wasn't addressing that, and was musing on your wrongness on another matter.

If you need a hero, how about Henry Ford? Envisioned the same, without the slavery, genocide, wars of aggression, torture, or horrific (fatal) human experimentation. I was a painter, Hitler was a painter...should he be commended for anything he did? No. His life's work was domination, murder, power, and paranoia gone haywire. Nothing to commend.

Apologists like yourself make me sick. My grandparents endured the blitz, and both granddads fought the nazis. Hitler's attempts to bomb Britain into submission failed by a nationwide effort to organize, and survive.

Children were sent from the cities, everyone helped, metals were collected, food and items were rationed. You act like it's a video game. You are the stupid Yank that the world despises, Pal. Ironic, seeing as the US was instrumental in aiding the British.

No conception of history, just a load of empty unfounded heresay, that doesn't withstand the mildest scrutiny. Bush used tools like you, to launch his wars of aggression.
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast