--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MMA, BJJ or Grappling in Miami, Fl

Hello everyone, I want to thank all of you in advance for your resposes. I have been training in various martial arts for years and I can say without bragging that my stand up game is good, but my ground game needs some work. I have passed by a few schools here in miami to get prices, times and to see the facility. I have read many mixed reviews of several of the schools down here but I still haven't been able to make up my mind. I would like to see if anyone has any recommendations in regards to a school that I could train which would help me become a more well-rounded fighter so that I may compete in MMA style competitions. I already read the sticky which describes what to look for in a martial arts school, I just want to hear your opinions.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Replies....Really????....Cmon Guys give a brother a hand.......I'm pushing toward FFA....heard ATT isn't worth going....was pushing for Gracie Barra but they cancelled their 12pm Class, my old instructor teaches at MMA Masters (which they used to be part of the Noguiera/Silva School) but that is a little out of my way. Aside from those options don't know what other ones would be good ....any suggestions ...anyone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like you have the top schools down. I'd simply narrow it down by buget, location, and training hours. But in the end of the day the biggest suggestions will be to simply try them all. Treat yourself to a month of free training by doing a trial week at each.

Style
    Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fight sports was my favorite spot down there when I lived in Miami. definitely worth checking out.