Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    4/03/2013 11:20pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys,

We may be better off posting the actual content of the links here, not just the links themselves. Never know when something might disappear......

Posted On:
    4/03/2013 11:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Guys,

We may be better off posting the actual content of the links here, not just the links themselves. Never know when something might disappear......
    Agreed. I would also recommend print to PDF, or save page, as a good way to ensure comments and full threads are not lost.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 11:49am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anti View Post
    I've been watching from the sidelines since the story originally broke, but this thread was the first with rational discussion that I've seen, so I thought I would chime in here...//..My "gameplan" is the only way. Anonymity is required for its execution.
    Now this really raises my eyebrows.

Your "gameplan"? Let me be clear, this site, indeed this thread does not exist for your personal gain or agenda. If you step out of line here, especially with this subject matter, you won't be getting a second chance.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 1:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Now this really raises my eyebrows.

Your "gameplan"? Let me be clear, this site, indeed this thread does not exist for your personal gain or agenda. If you step out of line here, especially with this subject matter, you won't be getting a second chance.
    I believe he's alluding to using a tool like HTTrack through a TOR relay in order to produce an offline mirror of a particular website. It's not a bad idea, but I do detect a degree of arrogance in his tone.

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 4:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Let me be clear, this site, indeed this thread does not exist for your personal gain or agenda.
    I never implied anything of the sort. I am talking about a focused effort to defeat Lloyd Irvin in his effort to return to his status prior to all of this news breaking, via his SEO gaming. Where did you derive anything about personal gain or agenda? I just know that Lloyd is a bad guy and it is a great injustice that he can keep going as if none of this ever happened. Note that "gameplan" was in quotes. I'm referring to the strategy I outlined to counter Lloyd's moves. Nothing more. But I do understand that it is difficult to have an Internet conversation with an anonymous party. I actually have no idea who anyone is here myself. Nor do I care. When I read the thread, I was under the impression that people here were committed to intelligently approaching this topic, as opposed to the flames and randomized nature of threads I have seen elsewhere. That is why I am here. If I am not welcome in this capacity, I understand and I will move on.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/04/2013 4:40pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Feel free to stay, I'm naturally suspicious. your fake email and immediate interest in this thread without any introduction or posts elsewhere on he site just piqued my interest.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    4/05/2013 8:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by anti View Post
    People are wasting so much time on useless threads. The only thing Lloyd cares about is this link: google.com/search?q=lloyd+irvin

That's it. You'll see that, over the past month, he has worked to push the "bad" stories down and the "good" stories up. He's focused on them one at a time, methodically. So, while everyone is focused on rumor and conjecture and bullsh!t over Kirik or Warmachine or whatever the newest interesting tidbit is, none of that is important relative to "defeating" Lloyd at his own game.

The real place people should be focused is on creating sites like lloydirvinrapeexposed and pointing links and tweets and forums and social media to them. Optimally, people should rally around one or two, similar to how people used lloydirvinrapeexposed. It was great when that was the third hit on Google. That's why Lloyd put so much effort into killing it. That's why he's put so much effort on any forum thread that ends up on the first page of matches when you search his name. It's the same reason his first reaction to the rape story breaking was to buy a lloydirvinrape website and plaster it with rape prevention crap. Of course, he got busted and in a RP move retracted, but that's precisely how he operates. He's being methodical and winning because the MMA community is so scattered in their approach.

We really should agree to register a site in some other country, repost all content there and then have everyone focus on amping that site up, the way people did lloydirvinrapeexposed. Keep a backup of that, so if he's able to shut it down, move it elsewhere and "anonymous" style, rally everyone around amping that site up. He needs to be beat, but unless the community is focused, he'll outlast the story and there will be little-to-no record of it when he advertises his school to unsuspecting newbies.
    Take a look at DoubleUDoubleUDoubleU Dot LloydIrvinRapeTruth Dot Com

(Sorry it won't let me post the link directly)

Posted On:
    4/06/2013 5:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LloydIrvinRape View Post
    Take a look at DoubleUDoubleUDoubleU Dot LloydIrvinRapeTruth Dot Com

(Sorry it won't let me post the link directly)
    The link works. Good job.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/06/2013 6:10am

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a summary of links going on over on the UG, see this:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....&page=1&pc=100
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

The Bottom Brick

Posted On: