Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 8:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks man. Right on about the sidetracking. That's what a lot of people want to really occur.

Posted On:
    3/30/2013 9:09am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brcutter View Post
    Thanks man. Right on about the sidetracking. That's what a lot of people want to really occur.
    After reading some of the threads regarding the thread removal on underground, I understand why people are pissed, and I don't agree with it myself, but at the same time, its not my website, business or livelihood. Blame has to be assigned to where it belongs, and that rests solely with Lloyd and Team LI

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    4/01/2013 4:46pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have read a number of the threads, and has anyone started a coherent summary yet?

Don't want to duplicate work.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Posted On:
    4/01/2013 8:36pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.theverge.com/2012/5/10/29...online-monster

This article doesn't mention Lloyd but its about multi-level internet marketing which is a field in which Lloyd works.

Posted On:
    4/02/2013 11:17am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldiermedic View Post
    After reading some of the threads regarding the thread removal on underground, I understand why people are pissed, and I don't agree with it myself, but at the same time, its not my website, business or livelihood. Blame has to be assigned to where it belongs, and that rests solely with Lloyd and Team LI
    This. I don't feel it's right to crucify Kirik (mixedmartialarts.com forum owner) for being intimidated by a millionaire's legal team. Sure he could stand up but it's his skin in the game. Thankful for this site including Sam and legal resources team and the Bullshido bullies (investigative team) who do a fine job.

Situations like this coming up in the MA community sure show the purpose and value of Bullshido.

Posted On:
    4/02/2013 4:44pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chingythingy View Post
    This. I don't feel it's right to crucify Kirik (mixedmartialarts.com forum owner) for being intimidated by a millionaire's legal team. Sure he could stand up but it's his skin in the game. Thankful for this site including Sam and legal resources team and the Bullshido bullies (investigative team) who do a fine job.

Situations like this coming up in the MA community sure show the purpose and value of Bullshido.
    I disagree. That would have been a perfect opportunity for Kirik to rally the troops in support of freedom of the press, but instead, at best, he bitched out... if you believe his story. At worst, he's complicit because of ties to Irvin.

Posted On:
    4/02/2013 6:49pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    I disagree. That would have been a perfect opportunity for Kirik to rally the troops in support of freedom of the press, but instead, at best, he bitched out... if you believe his story. At worst, he's complicit because of ties to Irvin.
    As a site owner like Kirik you may have a more realistic perspective on that topic than me. I don't have a business that runs a website like these two. I'll admit I would have liked to see him take a stand like Ryan Hall and Nakapan did and am disappointed that didn't happen.

Posted On:
    4/02/2013 9:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People are wasting so much time on useless threads. The only thing Lloyd cares about is this link: google.com/search?q=lloyd+irvin

That's it. You'll see that, over the past month, he has worked to push the "bad" stories down and the "good" stories up. He's focused on them one at a time, methodically. So, while everyone is focused on rumor and conjecture and bullsh!t over Kirik or Warmachine or whatever the newest interesting tidbit is, none of that is important relative to "defeating" Lloyd at his own game.

The real place people should be focused is on creating sites like lloydirvinrapeexposed and pointing links and tweets and forums and social media to them. Optimally, people should rally around one or two, similar to how people used lloydirvinrapeexposed. It was great when that was the third hit on Google. That's why Lloyd put so much effort into killing it. That's why he's put so much effort on any forum thread that ends up on the first page of matches when you search his name. It's the same reason his first reaction to the rape story breaking was to buy a lloydirvinrape website and plaster it with rape prevention crap. Of course, he got busted and in a RP move retracted, but that's precisely how he operates. He's being methodical and winning because the MMA community is so scattered in their approach.

We really should agree to register a site in some other country, repost all content there and then have everyone focus on amping that site up, the way people did lloydirvinrapeexposed. Keep a backup of that, so if he's able to shut it down, move it elsewhere and "anonymous" style, rally everyone around amping that site up. He needs to be beat, but unless the community is focused, he'll outlast the story and there will be little-to-no record of it when he advertises his school to unsuspecting newbies.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/03/2013 7:33am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who are you exactly and what's your direct relationship to Lloyd Irvin?

Edit:

The supposed email address you've listed to your account isn't winning you any favours.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    4/03/2013 7:46am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has a point from an SEO standpoint... (until he mentions copying the content, that will get you squashed under googles rules).

But the issue has little to do with the topic at hand, other than how to keep the issue a float in the Search Results.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast