Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 12:25pm

Style: MMA / crosstraining

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Effective Immediately: Team Lloyd Irvin Affiliate Program is
    Terminated!

I want to thank EVERY Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate for their loyalty and friendship throughout the years and especially during the last 2 months...

However there is clearly a lynch mob made up of a handful of people who will settle for NOTHING other than my head-on-a-stick or me hanging from a tree.

And I don't believe the majority of our community really wants nor benefits from this never ending pissing contest.
    My purpose in making this statement is singular...

The lynch mob has been bullying and abusing my Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate members businesses,and that is downright unfair to them. Attacking me is one thing, attacking my affiliates unfairly is a completely different animal.

And in an effort to preserve my personal relationships with them I am disbanding the association.
    This is to serve notice to the lynch mob members that they can stop targeting, bullying and attempting to harm my affiliates businesses because they are no longer affiliates. End of story.

-Lloyd

From Lloyd's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/lloydirvinjr...51578102851387

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 2:07pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The amount of self fellating on the facebook post is off the charts

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Lawrence View Post
    The lynch mob has been bullying and abusing my Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate members businesses,and that is downright unfair to them. Attacking me is one thing, attacking my affiliates unfairly is a completely different animal.
    Any thoughts on who this "lynch mob" thing is referring to?

There is a significant difference between investigating something and vigilantism.

Registered Member

Manhattan Beach, California, United States

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 10:31pm

Style: Muay Thai, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could be Sherdog (several threads with 100+ pages) and or Bloody elbow.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 3:22am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm reposting the timeline here just in case something happens to the website.

Since there have been lots of events coming to light, I think it’s important to document a timeline and provide relevant links. The purpose of this site is to shine a light on his character and let the reader judge for themselves.

Please, if you talk about or copy this timeline (even in forums), provide a link to the home page. This is critical for making sure this information stays on the first page of Google.

12/31/2012 (Made public on Jan 9)
    New Years Eve (Alleged) rape by Two Lloyd Irvin students on a third student.

1/9/2013
    Luca Atalla, owner of Gracie Magazine was flown by Lloyd Irvin to his MMA Millionare seminar as a speaker and supporter of Lloyd. Insiders say Luca is fully a Lloyd supporter and has “drank the KoolAid”.

1/10/2013
    Lloyd takes advantage of students’ rape charges to market his own seminars, buying LloydIrvinRape.com, posting at least 8 YouTube rape seminar videos, and issuing a press release.

1/14/2013- Lloyd’s involvement in a gang rape gets exposed to the masses.
    - Lloyd Irvin black belt affiliate Phil Proctor calls Lloyd’s gang rape case victim a whore.

1/17/2013
    Tom Callos, Keenan’s father, pleas for Keenan to leave TLI and for karma to do her thing with Lloyd.

1/18/2013
    Ryan Hall (former star TLI student) writes an open letter to the martial arts community about integrity.

1/19/2013
    One of Lloyd’s largest affiliate schools – Beta Academy – drops affiliation.

1/20/2013
    Gracie Academy brothers talk about the rape case including a win-at-all-costs mentality breeding a bad culture.

1/21/2013
    We get a cease and desist order as well as legal threats. We offer to take down any information that is in violation of US laws; a list isn’t forthcoming. Our hosting company is offered ~$200 to take down the site and declines. HIS upstream provider is offered $800 and shuts down the site immediately. We move the site outside of the US over the next couple of days.

1/22/2013
    Lloyd Irvin’s MMA Mastermind insider speaks out about the group.

1/23/2013
    More than 3 weeks after the event, Lloyd issues a statement about the NYE rape and his own gang rape involvement.

2/15/2013
    Lloyd brags to his list about being featured in Forbes and how successful it is. Come to find out, it’s nothing but a paid ad.

2/19/2013
    - Nakapan Phungephorn, former Lloyd Irvin MMA Millionaire Mastermind exposes entire seminar series as a scam.
    - Lloyd immediately has a response video ready.

2/20/2013
    - Through forum posts and searches, it comes out that Lloyd has an IRS tax judgement pending for almost $300,000.
    - More searching finds someone filed a restraining order against Lloyd.

2/23/2013
    More digging finds a news article showing Lloyd Irvin was involved in real estate seminr “scams” before the BJJ ones.

2/27/2013
    - Jordan Shultz and all of the TLI star students leave the team.
    - Lloyd cooercing sex from female students is the alleged reason for the mass walkout of the team.

3/1/2013
    Three more insiders speak out on the Lloyd Irvin MMA Millionaire Mastermind events. Includes Lloyd allegedly fondling the wife of one seminr student while hugging on a BJJ student.

Other:
    Lloyd’s Sambo coach Mark Densberger is conviceted of molesting his own sons.
    http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 4:08am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dr. Rhadi Ferguson has distanced himself from Lloyd Irvin as well:

The Official Statement From Rhadi Ferguson regarding Team Lloyd Irvin:

I am in no way associated with Lloyd Irvin and/or Team Lloyd Irvin I have not been part of his school since 2005. And I will no longer teach and coach his school again.

Sincerely,

Rhadi Ferguson, PhD

Posted On:
    3/19/2013 9:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Been lurking for a while, but finally made an account. This is ridiculous. I hope this guy pays for his crimes. I've been attached to the Jiu-jitsu community for a long time, even though I have not always been active due to injury and career obstacles, but this is something that just saddens me. It' good to see good people who understand justice doing the right thing and speaking out against a tyrant cultist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2013 12:45pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like one of the few competitors to remain loyal to TLI, DJ Jackson, has is own legal skeletons in his closet:

This page: http://georgetteoden.blogspot.com/20...p-springs.html details a charge of third-degree sexual assault.

Additionally, http://www.siouxcountysheriff.com/ja...pagewanted=all shows him as having two outstanding warrants in Sioux County

Posted On:
    3/21/2013 7:01pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This all leads me to wonder about this incident as well:

http://www.cagepotato.com/thwarted-l...l-killer-case/

While "random" home invasions of totally innocent/un-involved people do indeed happen. In my experience the majority of them happen for "targeted" reasons. People "in the game" know (or believe) that there are treasures in the home worth the risk.

Of course there are some internet accusations the whole event was staged for publicity reasons. Either way...this guy's rapidly downward spiral leaves me wondering...

BUT. The guy arrested and charged was a UPS driver who targeted houses of stuff he wanted:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1794340...#axzz2ODqzFQ5y

So who knows? Maybe Irvin had something valuable recently delivered.
    Last edited by tgace; 3/21/2013 7:08pm at .

Posted On:
    3/21/2013 7:11pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast