Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:16pm

staff
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry if I sounded terse. Just been sleep deprived for a minute dealing with my real job and then this thing on the side, after training.

Would really love a list of all TLI affiliates as well as notations whether they are still under that umbrella or if they've left, with links/substantiation.

Also, we could really use a list of Mastermind members, past and present. With links or substantiation.

xxoo
    G

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:31pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MAFA is still with them.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 11:42pm

Style: BJJ, JUDO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just thought I would pop in and mention there is a thread on MMA.TV (The UG) with a lengthy thread discussing this topic, and with a poster who is trying to get victims to come forward.

It is in the Training Forums, and in the Atama BJJ forum. The thread is called My Experience W Lloyd as Mastermind Member. I know once the bullshido inquisitive minds get going on this, the case will really start to take off. And oh, more Prince George's county sleuthing, like the Kung Fu guy case.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 6:12am

Style: MMA / crosstraining

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been watching this whole TLI thing for sometime now, mainly because i have been suspicious of Lloyd's business practices for a long time, i must have filled in my details on a mailing list or something because despite never knowingly inviting any, my email inbox is often inundated with him trying to sell me some new DVD etc.

Having seen mention of this on here, reddit and a few other places, and following it closely i found a link to http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/ which seems to be fairly concise, it has a timeline of events, and each event is a seperate link which goes into greater detail. i have nothing to do with the website i have linked, and i cannot comment on the veracity of it's contents, but if Bullshido wants to collate what has been said so far, and examine it, i think the above link would be a good place to start.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 8:01am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow that time line is great! That impotent **** wouldn't fly in 2013!

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 8:51am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interestingly, I tried to post the link to my facebook page and was denied do it previously being reported as spam.

Lloyd strikes again!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 11:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pride and UFC veteran Enson Inoue's Puredbred team cut ties with TLI with official statement.

"Martial Skill Inc. dba Purebred Jiu Jitsu Guam is no longer affiliated with Lloyd Irvin or Team Lloyd Irvin Mixed Martial Arts. It is our decision to end affiliation and commit ourselves to strengthening and expanding Purebred Jiu Jitsu and the "Purebred" label. While dissapointed with this outcome, we move forward with mutual respect.

Sincerely,

Enson Inoue
    Stephen Roberto
    Purebred Jiu Jitsu"

(posted on the facebook page of the Guam location)

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...71832256192684

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 12:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bloody elbow is reporting that they have been able to confirm that Alliance MMA has also cut ties with TLI from a source close to the situation.

Mike Easton has apparently got an agreement where he can train at both TLI and Alliance, so far no other fighters have been mentioned as having a similar set up.

Dave Meltzer's figure 4 online reports "A major story involving MMA and Lloyd Irvin, who until recently was the trainer of Brandon Vera and Dominick Cruz..........." further implying the split.

As of this post i could not find any official statement from Alliance from facebook or website.

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 1:15am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As of Feb 16th Danny Ives of Ivey League MMA was still affiliated with Team LI

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 5:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rodrigo "Comprido" Medeiros gives his views on the recent events involving Team LLoyd Irvin at 2:46:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast