Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 3:10pm

staff
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lloyd Irvin School Allegations: Investigative team forms here...

Lot of crazy stuff coming out about his school. Lot's of people saying things that are horrifying. let's try to aggregate and substantiate what we can and present them in a clear, unbiased fashion.

I need help.

Comb the web, talk to people who have trained with him, and assemble as much data as we can.

I need anyone who has FIRST-HAND knowledge of what it was like training with Irvin to go on record, or we are wasting our time. Anecdotes are fun, but this is Bullshido. We can do better.

If you find something, pull a link or text to this thread.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 3:11pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Furthermore:

This will not be a hatchet job. If you can't be objective, be elsewhere.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to point out certain items presented in Jordon Schultz's statement. I am wondering if any current or former students can verify the rules of the gym, social hierarchy, and any observations of the treatment of students.

This was shared on my page about an hour ago by Johnny Justice:
    JORDAN SCHULTZ STATEMENT

Recently a fellow team member came to me she was burdened and confused. She sought me out as a confidante a person she could trust. She had been battling with a situation morally inside her head. She explained the details of secret interactions she had with her martial arts instructor and employer.

She started with the question “Are you suppose to do anything to become a World Champion?” I replied, “Yes, there are sacrifices you must make to become a World Champion and you are going to have to do some things that other people won’t do to become a World Champion”. She began to cry as she explained.

She said that when she first joined the team she was given a set of rules. She was told exactly how she should act. Everyone on the team follows the principle of the Android. An Android does what they are commanded with no question and no hesitation. Whatever the Programmer says the Android does. According to the Martial Arts instructor this correlates to Martial Arts if the coach gives a commanded and the athlete hesitates or questions for a moment it can cost them the match. That is the importance of being an Android.

Second rule, your word is your bond. If you do not keep your word you are a liar. If you do not follow what you say you are a faker. If you do not keep your word you are definitely not serious about what you are trying to accomplish.

Third rule, confidentiality whatever you talk about with your instructor stays only between you and your instructor it is a form of trust. She explained the Instructor has been deceived and hurt a lot in the past so it was difficult to prove your trust and loyalty to your instructor.

When first coming to the team her instructor automatically judged her, told her that “I have a weird feeling that you are lying and you do not want to be a world champion, you came for alterior motives”

I noticed that the woman was always getting scolded or on thin ice with my martial arts instructor. She always seemed to be messing up tasks that were given to her as her job. She always seemed afraid that she was going to be kicked off the team and sent home. Every team member that comes from another state can be kicked off the team and sent home at any time. Any member of the team will confirm this. This is a consequence that looms over all the athletes.

At one point I thought she really was being sent home.

She had been trying to tell me, and others. She asked us hypothetical questions like “would you do ANYTHING to be a world champion” and she’d tell me she did some things she wouldn’t normally do but her instructor asked her to do it and he said she was proving he can trust her. She explained the things she did for her instructor was a test to see if she would really do anything to be a world champion. That she would keep her word to him and do anything he asked her to do. And she would do it without hesitation to prove her loyalty and that she was an android. I always thought it was something different, like she messed with someone’s credit card or something but I was so wrong.

Her instructor would both ask and instruct her to do sexually inappropriate things with him. Re-affirming his instructions with things like “I thought you said you wanted to be a world champion, and you said you would do anything I tell you to do without hesitation”. He would make her repeat to him over and over that she loved him like a script.

If she ever hesitated or questioned he would call her a liar and say that she didn’t really want to become a world champion and she wasn’t serious about her goals.

This activity went on for a couple months and then he asked her is she would give herself to him sexually, and if she would have sexual intercourse with him.

That’s when she broke down and came to me she was so wrapped up and confused about the tests and hazing she came to me for guidance. And I am happy she did so that nothing else bad happened to her.

What he has asked of her and made her do is disgusting and abusive. I am so grateful she came to me and I was able to open her eyes.
    To explain to her that it was wrong, that she did not have to do those things to prove she really wanted to be a world champion.

I think, but cannot confirm that there are other victims on the team. I would see the instructor sleeping in the same hotel room in the same bed at tournaments with other female teammates. Multiple teammates have also been called to his room to give him massages alone together with him in a hotel room, which I always thought was a little inappropriate considering he is there Martial Arts Instructor.

I trained with the team for over a year. 6 months into my stay there I was offered a unpaid mentorship as his internet assassin, and I would be trained to do internet marketing.

The rules on the team were “no inter team dating” and “you always follow instructions 100%” now that I think about it, both rules together breed the perfect environment for the martial arts instructor to take advantage of his female students sexually. Dangle the dream of being a world champion in front each member of the team to control their every move.

The instructor never did anything to me, the training environment was not the healthiest at times, but I was never harmed. And I cannot speak for other male members, but each has their own story. In addition several of my teammates have left the environment within hours of hearing the story I told them. This confirms that each of them had their own suspicions of what was going on.

I was in charge of a project to make several websites, with the soul purpose of covering up the google search results of keywords.

I now realize that it was wrong to do that. And people need to be informed before they choose to associate with the instructor.

I apologize to the female team member and the other female team members I have spoken about. I had to break her trust and warn others about the situation. She confided in me and was not ready to tell anyone about it. But as my moral responsibility the world needs to know. And I encourage anyone who has been affected or controlled by Lloyd Irvin to speak out.

In closing, I have left the team for good, I have ended all ties with team lloyd Irvin and will never have anything to do with it again in any capacity. I came to the team
    thinking it would be the best thing for me, plenty of good training partners, hard training, and to learn marketing. I was a fool, and I apologize to anyone that may have been affected by my actions while on the team.

Jordon Schultz

(Emphasis mine. Retrieved from:
    http://www.facebook.com/georgette.od...51330308126443)

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 6:36pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, absolutely. We need to run down facts.

While much of the online BJJ community is running with speculation, we need to get the straight story about this.

And that includes interviewing Irvin, if he'll make a statement.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/02/2013 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in DC so i'm down to help. I won't interview that pieceashit though.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/03/2013 2:00am

staff
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've already been assisting a team on this project in the real world. please, do not contact witnesses, victims, medal chasers etc as this could easily jeopardize federal and state criminal and civil legal action against TLI. contact me if you have questions, thanks. Georgetteoden@ Yahoo.com

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 7:27am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jitschix,

Bullshido's mission is pretty clear, but we don't want to interfere with any criminal investigations, either.

I want Bullshido to have a presence in this matter, because it's what we do. What can we do to assist, and/or what can we do that will not interfere with other operations?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 7:35am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    Jitschix,

Bullshido's mission is pretty clear, but we don't want to interfere with any criminal investigations, either.

I want Bullshido to have a presence in this matter, because it's what we do. What can we do to assist, and/or what can we do that will not interfere with other operations?
    I've spoken to local law enforcement. At this point, I think we would be wise to sit back and let the proffessionals do their job, and report on findings as they are released.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 11:52am

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    At this point, I think we would be wise to sit back and let the proffessionals do their job, and report on findings as they are released.
    Agreed. We should probably just report on things as they become released and make sure that everyone knows to stay clear of interfering with any criminal investigation.

Jitschix, I imagine you will be releasing up to date information on your blog?

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 10:01am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, so what we can do best here is gather all the information that's been made public so far.

Let's use this thread for that purpose. Post everything you can find here; screen captures, text (with source), documents, etc.

We will get it archived on Bullshido.org for the public.
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast