Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    11. At Grading days the instructor has a bag of coloured belts at his feet and is filling out certificates during the examining
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One school in town teaches Tang Soo Do Karate.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungkorn Dam
    11. At Grading days the instructor has a bag of coloured belts at his feet and is filling out certificates during the examining
    LOL... i **** you not, that happend at the last belt ceremony i attended... apparently he forgot a few students... and yeah, there's the infamous trash bag of belts...

sigh... it's still a good work out even though it's shitty for self defense... i much prefer my new BJJ program with Prof. Sauer.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was actually talking from my own Krotty experience there mate
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bushman7
    A t.v. in the corner playing cartoons when the kiddies get tired.
    You bumped a thread from 4 years ago?

Wow.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    You bumped a thread from 4 years ago?

Wow.
    Damn, didn't even check the date until you mentioned it. Oh well, I'll try my two cents:

#(whatever). Each dan rank in (insert stupid martial art here) is denoted by a symbol that corresponds to the shapes in a box of Lucky Charms...green clovers, yellow diamonds, purple horseshoes bitches.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dojo birthday parties

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only works for Asians, but:

Your sensei comes to Judo class with a Hello Kitty patch.,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    4 Years? t3h d34dly n3cr0m4ncy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    McDojo! Any Chi Combat System School. Any school owned or run my Master Ralf Allison! Most CKD schools also. In most I mean 99.9999999 %

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last