Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Time Travel Night 7: Stop Selling Us Gong Sau Wolf Tickets edition

    That's right motherfuckers, it's on. No booze because medical ****, and no pizza because I was too lazy to walk to the supermarket, but we are still doing this. Because I need to do something for the next few hours before I get to watch Hunto knock someone's head off. UFC 12 starts now!

  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    9,784
    Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think some posts or some contextual clues are missing.
    I know I am not drunk, so that is not the issue, this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  3. #3
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apparently the controversy runs deeper than Niagara falls. Why? I don't fucking know.

  4. #4
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I think some posts or some contextual clues are missing.
    I know I am not drunk, so that is not the issue, this time.
    Awhile ago I was live posting my reactions to early UFC events while eating pizza and drinking alone. Then my fightpass sub ran out so I stopped. Now I have fightpass again and I am bored, so the live posting continues.

  5. #5
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This time we are hosting this **** in the peanut capital of the world. The UFC is clearly running out of places that will host this violent bloodsport.

  6. #6
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, did the announcer just say Vitor Belfort? Also holy **** Joe Rogan looks young.

  7. #7
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Creator of AOL's Martial Arts Worldwide Network". Did that ACTUALLY mean something at one point?

  8. #8
    The Cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    572
    Style
    Judo, BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Awhile ago I was live posting my reactions to early UFC events while eating pizza and drinking alone. Then my fightpass sub ran out so I stopped. Now I have fightpass again and I am bored, so the live posting continues.

    Would you say fightpass is worth the money? Thinking of getting it and having my friends over to relive this glory:


  9. #9
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Jerry Bohlander put's away a no-namer in under a minute and a half.

  10. #10
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,959
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
    Would you say fightpass is worth the money? Thinking of getting it and having my friends over to relive this glory:

    It's $8 for a ton of no-ppv broadcasts and a massive fight library. It's a steal.

    In other news, one of the security guards has a tee shirt that says "Why isthe UFC in Donothan, Alabama? Because New York only allows STREET GANGS to whip your ass".

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO