• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 2:43am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Thanks, RA. The thread needed that. No chance of a CuntFlap tag for ezreb, I suppose.

@Dale, I'd pondered getting some acupuncture from you, but I'm wondering, do you use needles, or just chinbutt people with your EPIC beard bristles? I'm feeling compelled to draw that beard, to conquer the majesty of it, much as the caveman would.

That beard belongs in the firelight, with armor!

Come down on Tuesdays to my clinic in Hanover.

781-829-9355

I offer 20.00 community acupuncture treatments.

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 2:46am

Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    Nothing for show all for use. How about someone grabs that beard of yours with both hand and throws a hard knee to your melon over and over? Just asking?
    Being 6'2" and 290-310, I doubt you or most people would be able to do anything other than eat the floor, or the walls, etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 3:16am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing for show all for use. How about someone grabs that beard of yours with both hand and throws a hard knee to your melon over and over? Just asking?
    Misguided, buddy. I'd like to channel the spirit of wrabbit and urge you to lurk more and post less.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 8:55am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Posted a link to this page.

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 9:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about someone grabs that beard of yours with both hand and throws a hard knee to your melon over and over? Just asking.
    Dale has a full beard, but it's not particularly long. You couldn't get enough of a grip on it to throw much of anything. Just answering.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 9:08am

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Are you feeling lucky AM?

Well are ya?
    Do I feel lucky? Well, do you...punk? Use the quote properly or don't use it at all. In addition, I'm not here to kiss ass or please the Mods they are a fickle bunch and it appears to me that their rules are as gray as my hair. In closing I do consider myself very lucky. What Irishman doesn't?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:48am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Being 6'2" and 290-310, I doubt you or most people would be able to do anything other than eat the floor, or the walls, etc.
    More killer Kung fu. Take it into the cage with a competent MMA fighter your size and you will receive the ass whipping of your life. I learned that lesson the hard way. Dale trust me, you are delusional and quite possibly, brainwashed to your style. You do claim a style so that's why I'm stating this.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    Misguided, buddy. I'd like to channel the spirit of wrabbit and urge you to lurk more and post less.
    Thank you.

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 12:17pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More killer Kung fu. Take it into the cage with a competent MMA fighter your size and you will receive the ass whipping of your life. I learned that lesson the hard way. Dale trust me, you are delusional and quite possibly, brainwashed to your style. You do claim a style so that's why I'm stating this.
    And the asshat says "take it to the cage"

Why?

The cage is not real and has rules, weight classes and no weapons allowed.

How about all you silly MMA nutriders stop sniffing mat cleaner and realize I am going to shoot you, knife you and kill you.

I will not fight you if you cause me to defend myself, I will kill you.

Why train for a sporting match rather than keep what I am doing in the Kung Fu arts that have saved my life.

I have been stabbed , beaten, thrown down stairs, had bottles broken on me, hit with bar stools etc and I am still here.

Kung Fu and the conditioning involved has helped me survive more real fights than most.

Take your " Cage Mentality" and keep it to yourself you ignorant rube.

Ill keep my Kung Fu as well as my trusty 1911, knives and other hidden weapons thanks.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 3/12/2013 12:27pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 12:18pm

Style: Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you trying to claim that MMA is NOT a style? As in, it's somehow a 'super-pure' form of combat that applies to all eventualities? Or just that MMA is a better style (if the latter, why take issue with Dale being a 'style man' at all?)

Are you also aware that you are posting this question to a man who is generally regarded as being able to handle himself (in stark contrast to, for example, yourself, whose fighting credentials we are unaware of) on a thread which is entirely about one kung fu practitioner offering to 'educate' another kung fu practitioner?

I'm only asking because I think you might be the worlds greatest master of irony. But if not, then by all means tell us.
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 ... LastLast