Posted On:
    3/12/2013 9:08am

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Are you feeling lucky AM?

Well are ya?
    Do I feel lucky? Well, do you...punk? Use the quote properly or don't use it at all. In addition, I'm not here to kiss ass or please the Mods they are a fickle bunch and it appears to me that their rules are as gray as my hair. In closing I do consider myself very lucky. What Irishman doesn't?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:48am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Being 6'2" and 290-310, I doubt you or most people would be able to do anything other than eat the floor, or the walls, etc.
    More killer Kung fu. Take it into the cage with a competent MMA fighter your size and you will receive the ass whipping of your life. I learned that lesson the hard way. Dale trust me, you are delusional and quite possibly, brainwashed to your style. You do claim a style so that's why I'm stating this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 11:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    Misguided, buddy. I'd like to channel the spirit of wrabbit and urge you to lurk more and post less.
    Thank you.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 12:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    More killer Kung fu. Take it into the cage with a competent MMA fighter your size and you will receive the ass whipping of your life. I learned that lesson the hard way. Dale trust me, you are delusional and quite possibly, brainwashed to your style. You do claim a style so that's why I'm stating this.
    And the asshat says "take it to the cage"

Why?

The cage is not real and has rules, weight classes and no weapons allowed.

How about all you silly MMA nutriders stop sniffing mat cleaner and realize I am going to shoot you, knife you and kill you.

I will not fight you if you cause me to defend myself, I will kill you.

Why train for a sporting match rather than keep what I am doing in the Kung Fu arts that have saved my life.

I have been stabbed , beaten, thrown down stairs, had bottles broken on me, hit with bar stools etc and I am still here.

Kung Fu and the conditioning involved has helped me survive more real fights than most.

Take your " Cage Mentality" and keep it to yourself you ignorant rube.

Ill keep my Kung Fu as well as my trusty 1911, knives and other hidden weapons thanks.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 3/12/2013 12:27pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 12:18pm

Style: Quanfa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you trying to claim that MMA is NOT a style? As in, it's somehow a 'super-pure' form of combat that applies to all eventualities? Or just that MMA is a better style (if the latter, why take issue with Dale being a 'style man' at all?)

Are you also aware that you are posting this question to a man who is generally regarded as being able to handle himself (in stark contrast to, for example, yourself, whose fighting credentials we are unaware of) on a thread which is entirely about one kung fu practitioner offering to 'educate' another kung fu practitioner?

I'm only asking because I think you might be the worlds greatest master of irony. But if not, then by all means tell us.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 12:30pm

Style: Kickboxing/MuaiThai (new)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being 6'2" and 290-310, I doubt you or most people would be able to do anything other than eat the floor, or the walls, etc.
    ... 6'2" and 290lbs?

Mother of god.

I'm 6'5" and 251lbs and I'd like to get to around 220 - 230 ideally. But at 6'2" and 290 - 310 you're huge.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 12:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega has met me as well as other brothers of others mothers here and other forums.

I am not a little person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 1:03pm

Style: Kickboxing/MuaiThai (new)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the asshat says "take it to the cage"
    How about all you silly MMA nutriders stop sniffing mat cleaner and realize I am going to shoot you, knife you and kill you.

I will not fight you if you cause me to defend myself, I will kill you.

..snip..

I have been stabbed , beaten, thrown down stairs, had bottles broken on me, hit with bar stools etc and I am still here.

Kung Fu and the conditioning involved has helped me survive more real fights than most.

...snip...
    Perhaps I'm missing the point here. If you've been in that many fights you must have quite the kill count on your hands.

Now not to be obnoxious; I can only imagine I'm miss reading it and you're stating that if you are in a situation where your life is on the line you will defend yourself with lethal force. But after a toll of assaults that large can I assume you've killed or perhaps severely wounded someone?

It seems a little excessive; I'm not aware of the laws in your area but where I come from there's laws against excessive force while defending yourself. If you're life isn't immediately in danger and you pull out a weapon and violently stab someone to death I'm afraid you'll be done for murder.

Just after some clarification.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 1:46pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No he's not. Dale has a better understanding of a real fight than most people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 1:55pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battheo View Post
    Are you trying to claim that MMA is NOT a style? As in, it's somehow a 'super-pure' form of combat that applies to all eventualities? Or just that MMA is a better style (if the latter, why take issue with Dale being a 'style man' at all?)

Are you also aware that you are posting this question to a man who is generally regarded as being able to handle himself (in stark contrast to, for example, yourself, whose fighting credentials we are unaware of) on a thread which is entirely about one kung fu practitioner offering to 'educate' another kung fu practitioner?

I'm only asking because I think you might be the worlds greatest master of irony. But if not, then by all means tell us.
    Dale, why do you need to carry all the weapons peaceful warrior/herbalist? And Dale, since you started with the name calling, when was the last time you stood up strait, looked down and could see your dick? You are not worth talking to.
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 ... LastLast