Our Sponsors:

Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 2627282935 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 1:57pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I'm wondering if I should point this thread out to him?
    I would, but maybe cull the erezb old-man portion of the thread and Mister's penis into a separate YMAS thread before directing him here?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 3:27pm

Style: HS Cuddling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Not sure where Cuddletown is, but if you're near to one of our throwdowns, feel free to come down and train/spar with people who will take your age and size into consideration. Ego free baby!!!
    I'll definitely try to make it to one! Hopefully I'll learn a lot there. The Throwdown section is where this thread originated from.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Are you sure you've trained? I'm starting to grow suspicious of your claim.
    Me too. From my friend's TKD McDojo to Babalu's Iron Gym MT class, I saw old and unfit people and they sparred. I don't see how you can escape old people in training because if you don't die, you become one.

Where i come from you don't beat old people period.
    Even if they talk flak.
    What would be the point? that you are stronger than an old timer? you are, i saved you some time.
    You've obviously never fought an older gentleman before. I'm pretty sure everyone's gotten their ass handed to them by one before. Except, apparently, you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Does it not make anyone else's piss boil that this guy calls HIMSELF Master?!?!?!

IT MAKES ME MAD EVERYTIME I SEE IT
    Actually, it peeves me off that he refers to himself in THIRD PERSON. Like damn old fart, don't be going senile. Stuff like, "Master Li will not back down from any challenge!", just say "I". Please.

I'm slightly afraid of Mister now...

:)

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 3:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    I'll definitely try to make it to one! Hopefully I'll learn a lot there. The Throwdown section is where this thread originated from.
    Throwdowns are great. Pay the mat fee, sign the gym's waiver, and spar/grapple/train/talk with other martial artists in a completely ego free setting.

Never had a bad experience at a throwdown, even one where a guy was trying to troll me/us (long story). He showed up, paid and signed, did the thing, and fucked off home without incident.
    Silly on the internets, but acted right at the TD, as everyone does.

PM me for more details, if you wanna attend, or set one up. It's very simple, assuming you don't live in the middle of nowhere.
    Me too. From my friend's TKD McDojo to Babalu's Iron Gym MT class, I saw old and unfit people and they sparred. I don't see how you can escape old people in training because if you don't die, you become one.
    Damn right. I'm turning 36 in a couple of months. When my hair thins too much for a ponytail, I'm getting a fauxhawk :) I'll have my midlife crisis on my thick head, as I can't afford a car.
    You've obviously never fought an older gentleman before. I'm pretty sure everyone's gotten their ass handed to them by one before. Except, apparently, you.
    Something tells me Ezreb isn't as into boxing as he claims. I think arguing is more his thing. Boxercise FTL.
    Actually, it peeves me off that he refers to himself in THIRD PERSON. Like damn old fart, don't be going senile. Stuff like, "Master Li will not back down from any challenge!", just say "I". Please.
    Sure sign of an egomaniac, or a comedian, and that guy aint funny.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 9:02am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 2:12pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my friend's TKD McDojo to Babalu's Iron Gym MT class, I saw old and unfit people and they sparred. I don't see how you can escape old people in training because if you don't die, you become one.
    Well said young man, well said. Those of us who thought we'd never be the old guy, became the old guy.
    Anyone who refers to himself as Master makes me laugh. I have known several Masters and they were very humble. Their egos did not rule their emotions and cause them to talk **** like Mr. Li.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 7:04am

Style: HS Cuddling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    I would, but maybe cull the erezb old-man portion of the thread and Mister's penis into a separate YMAS thread before directing him here?
    Since that's all good and done, why not direct him here now?

I also noticed that Li likes to like his own facebook posts.
    Last edited by Cuddles; 3/10/2013 7:29am at .

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 2:12am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    We defeated the "frenchi" and took a choice chunk of their land. Just like the yidz did to you arabz. Pretty sad, being beaten by such 'opponents' as that. How do you live with the shame?

Now why don't you go back to whining about al-Naqba, firing rockets at West Bank settlements, shaving the middle out of your brow and bobbing back and forth trying to memorize al-Qu'ran (when you're not busy with the first three items)?
    Firing rockets at west bank settlements? not true.
    if it walks like a frenchi, eats frog legs like a frenchi, surrenders like a frenchi it is frenchi. Also about the one eye brow, funny coming from a frenchi...you guys look like us.

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 2:16am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Now, you understand what we were talking about in that other thread. Erezb constantly uses this logical fallacy: Strawman!

He has taken the argument of a challenge match, threw it into the street and then says you should never beat an old man for talking ****.

Then he lies and says " where I come from" bullshit. Every country has elder abuse, even where he lives.

Yep, I did it again because you do it as well erezb.
    Yea but you take it to the extreme.

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 2:20am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arskanator View Post
    So if some pencil neck geek who has been going to the gym for several months, comes to me and asks for a spar, what should I say? "LOL, go get some other dweeb to slap fight with. Bro, do you even lift?"

I'm feeling like I'm beating a dead horse here, but the fact still is that we're talking about an experienced martial artist who made a challenge. Or accepted one, I don't remember. Anyways, if he agrees to fight, then he should fight. It's his RIGHT to fight if he wants to. Old bullshidokas don't need you to be their white knight. Take your pretentious chivalry and shove it up your ass.
    Yes and No.
    One thing is definite though, you can shove your fallacies .

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 2:51am

Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Yes and No.
    One thing is definite though, you can shove your fallacies .
    I didn't mean to upvote this. My apologies.