Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 2425262733 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 2:21am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Fixed.

Not that anyone could tell the difference.
    Like between you and a frenchi? Nope no difference.

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 2:26am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Really? Cause if you've done a decade of boxing, then you've hit plenty of old or weak people.
    Dude, really. Go join a fucking gym, even just to be this fat bold **** that punches the bags and can't spar.
    Da **** you talking about? I would say what you said is stupid, but it is just ignorant.
    never ever hit an old man, nor trained even with one. Now if you can't differentiate between training/sparring to fighting, well as i said you are ignorant (and stupid).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 2:27am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nööb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Even if they talk flak.
    That was a good effort to try and use the new vocabulary you learned, but not all correct. Revise and retry.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 2:30am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nööb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno. There's a guy who's definitely some way past 50 who's training boxing at "my" gym and he kicks ass. No one would hesitate to spar him.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 2:33am

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, really. Go join a fucking gym, even just to be this fat bold **** that punches the bags and can't spar.
    Da **** you talking about? I would say what you said is stupid, but it is just ignorant.
    never ever hit an old man, nor trained even with one. Now if you can't differentiate between training/sparring to fighting, well as i said you are ignorant (and stupid).
    Are you sure you've trained? I'm starting to grow suspicious of your claim.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 3:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erzebub View Post
    Like between you and a frenchi?
    We defeated the "frenchi" and took a choice chunk of their land. Just like the yidz did to you arabz. Pretty sad, being beaten by such 'opponents' as that. How do you live with the shame?

Now why don't you go back to whining about al-Naqba, firing rockets at West Bank settlements, shaving the middle out of your brow and bobbing back and forth trying to memorize al-Qu'ran (when you're not busy with the first three items)?
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 3/08/2013 3:24am at .

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 3:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where i come from you don't beat old people period.
    Even if they talk flak.
    What would be the point? that you are stronger than an old timer? you are, i saved you some time.
    Ha! Maybe the old people where you come from are little bitches. I watched an old dude whip the **** out of a youngster when I was bouncing at a bar one time. You automatically assume all of your old people are too weak to do anything. Sucks for you.

Also, aren't you the one that gave me a speech on how you should run from a fight on the street and ****..you gave me hell for saying you can't always back down etc..

You lack basic comprehension. This is a challenge match. One martial artist again another martial artist. Not a street fight. Not a bar room brawl. Not a hockey game. Why are you so dim whitted?

What is going on with you..make up your mind., Either you are this fighting machine that puts everybody in check or you are this peaceful will do anything not to get into a fight..

Just because you want to fit me into some kind of label, doesn't mean it will work. I approach life on a case by case basis. I don't exist in absolutes. Some people need to be put in check. Some situations have to be avoided at all costs. You don't get that, because you are an idiot.

Yes , don't hit old people. I'll even extend that to don't hit weak people

I don't think you can handle the complexity of fighting. Why don't you just quit all together, and then you don't have to worry about hitting anyone.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:06am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    I don't think you can handle the complexity of fighting. Why don't you just quit all together, and then you don't have to worry about hitting anyone.
    Now, you understand what we were talking about in that other thread. Erezb constantly uses this logical fallacy: Strawman!

He has taken the argument of a challenge match, threw it into the street and then says you should never beat an old man for talking ****.

Then he lies and says " where I come from" bullshit. Every country has elder abuse, even where he lives.

Yep, I did it again because you do it as well erezb.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:21am

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes , don't hit old people. I'll even extend that to don't hit weak people.
    So if some pencil neck geek who has been going to the gym for several months, comes to me and asks for a spar, what should I say? "LOL, go get some other dweeb to slap fight with. Bro, do you even lift?"

I'm feeling like I'm beating a dead horse here, but the fact still is that we're talking about an experienced martial artist who made a challenge. Or accepted one, I don't remember. Anyways, if he agrees to fight, then he should fight. It's his RIGHT to fight if he wants to. Old bullshidokas don't need you to be their white knight. Take your pretentious chivalry and shove it up your ass.

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 4:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Now, you understand what we were talking about in that other thread. Erezb constantly uses this logical fallacy: Strawman!
    Yeah, his other thread gives me a headache!
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.