Our Sponsors:

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 1920212228 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 11:26pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    This is the case of an older martial arts instructor, challenging a minor to a match, and Omega offering to take the young man's place. It's not just some doddering random frail elderly man minding his business being set upon by an ex-pro.
    That may be so, in some cases, but isn't legal, as he's a MINOR.
    He's not small, he was just sitting in that video ;) He's an INSTRUCTOR. Someone who claims to be teh d3adly. His vid is supposedly of improv seated combat applications, and he's tossing around a younger, larger person than himself.

It's how he's selling himself, that makes this entirely appropriate. That the student is compliantly enabling the farce in the vid, doesn't take away from the fact that it's supposed to be d3adly. He's saying he's well hard, and is being treated as such.

Not insulting your parents, but you are all troll.

He's a professional instructor in the MARTIAL ARTS. Have you even watched any throwdown footage of him? When has he ever needed to hulksmash someone to school them?
    He would be folded up for a while, toyed with, then tapped out....and Omega would sleep like a baby. It's the principle...it's principalities and such.

Are you sure you used to box? What if some 50 year old came in the gym, talking ****, and wanted to spar, or even bang out? If he signed the waiver, had his mouthpiece and cup, and was serious, would you refuse to accommodate him? Are you an age-ist?
    What did his students ever do? He's the one challenging a minor. We should be pitying his students (barring them getting gully), not hoping for their further humiliation.
    I still box. And yes i would refuse a fight (big dif from sparring) with an old man (50 yo boxer, if still training can be still fucking hard and that isn't that old, the guy is over 60). You all "freak out" that he dared challenge a 16 yo guy cause it is illegal..ooo but have no problem beating an old dude..
    Say what you want, this guy does not deserve a beating, now, if you wanted to argue about the effectiveness of his method and actually make a point...well than i think telling him to pick his strongest and pit against him , would actually be productive. Or even arguing on line and such, but not actually beating an old basically defenseless man, and i don't give a **** that he teaches Aikido or some compliant **** and pretends to be capable .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2013 11:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Haha, I wasn't holding my breath. He never took the bait.

Worse for Omega would be he slips in Li's piss breaking his hip when he lands.. no touch knockdown!
    Now that's Chi!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 1:26am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    Now that's Chi!
    That's Pi Chuan!

Sorrrrrry..awful joke...
    Last edited by Resonance10; 3/07/2013 1:29am at . Reason: ugh

Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 2:11am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    No response yet.
    I am making my third least-surprised expression right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 4:18am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I still box. And yes i would refuse a fight (big dif from sparring) with an old man (50 yo boxer, if still training can be still fucking hard and that isn't that old, the guy is over 60). You all "freak out" that he dared challenge a 16 yo guy cause it is illegal..ooo but have no problem beating an old dude..
    Say what you want, this guy does not deserve a beating, now, if you wanted to argue about the effectiveness of his method and actually make a point...well than i think telling him to pick his strongest and pit against him , would actually be productive. Or even arguing on line and such, but not actually beating an old basically defenseless man, and i don't give a **** that he teaches Aikido or some compliant **** and pretends to be capable .
    And you're a child with a naive point of the world. The funny thing is that I respect this guy more than you do.

:)

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 4:38am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So 16 is old, 50 can be young, but 60 is old also? wow.
    Say what you want, this guy does not deserve a beating,
    I don't remember saying he needed a beating. I did say the challenge is entirely appropriate.

now, if you wanted to argue about the effectiveness of his method and actually make a point.
    Not certain how much of an argument there is about the effectiveness of chun, outside of the chun-bubble.
    well than i think telling him to pick his strongest and pit against him , would actually be productive. Or even arguing on line and such,
    lol
    but not actually beating an old basically defenseless man, and i don't give a **** that he teaches Aikido or some compliant **** and pretends to be capable.
    Some posters on BS do care. That is sort of the point of the site, you know?

This guy escalated the challenge to a no-rules closed room free-for-all, until he likely looked O up. He's like "two enter one leaves I'll drink your blood" and you're all "Poor old Grandpa Frail never did nuttin to nobody".

EDIT: For the record, I know too many 16 year olds that could smash me, and more than a couple of 60 year olds, that could probably do the same.

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 5:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    What?
    Attempting to find coherence in any post coming from arabz?

Best of luck on this lengthy adventure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 6:35am

Style: Injured

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Attempting to find coherence in any post coming from arabz?

Best of luck on this lengthy adventure.
    Are you hating?

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you think that "old" martial artists should be able to go around, challenging anyone they want, making all kinds of claims of having the real martial art, and then when someone says, "OK, I accept the challenge" everyone should bow to the "old" martial artist and say, sorry sir, I didn't realize you were old. Please make whatever claims and challenges that you would like.

Is that a good summarization? Because where I come from, if you make a claim, you should be able to back it up because you WILL get called on it. If you can't back it up, you don't make those claims. Otherwise you are a little bitch.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have no problem condoning murder, of all ages, in many of your previously written bigoted rants, but freak out because an old dude needs his ass beat because he ACCEPTED A CHALLENGE AND A SECOND.

Yep, it is and that's what you do.