Sponsored Links Spacer Image

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Feel free to sub the word "fight" for the combative art of your choice.
    Dance battle

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 10:22am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atheistmantis View Post
    Well then, shut him and his minions up once and for all Sir. Balls out.
    No **** Sherlock.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 1:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 are/were time consuming, anyway:
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    That is bullshit.
    No, bullshit is you trying to read my comment out of context. You are lucky we can't ban for stupidity. My comment is in the context of a CHALLENGE. MARTIALLY SPEAKING, which this thread is about, if a woman, 16 years old kid, or an old man set up a challenge. If it is legit, a person can accept and get their ass kicked or win.
    If a kid talks smack or a women or yes an old man, you do not give him a beating.
    This is a challenge match you logical fallacy ridden douchebag. No one is talking about doling out a beating in the way you are trying to imply.

This is what should happen to challenge offering **** talkers:

I give the old man props for holding up his end of the bargain and not running off. As we constantly see on bullshido, these idiots talk a big game, come up with excuses, lie and play word games when they hand down these challenges. Then they run and hide or have their minions talk **** obfuscating the issue at hand. You know, like you are going to do below:
    So if an old lady came at you, saying you are a stupid dumb **** with zero moral value, and that she can take your Hokutoruoyuiou ju jitsu crap and shove it up your diluted cum soaked ass. You would "keep it real" and take that bitch down?
    Another logical fallacy. Once again, in the umpteenth thread, you change the dynamics of a discussion to fit your bullshit ravings. You are talking about a random confrontational encounter which is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than a challenge match.

There is **** talk and there are Challenges dumbass.
    Old woman talking ****:

Challenge **** talk:

This thread is ABOUT A CHALLENGE that is filled with **** talk. Right now, I am talking **** to and about you. There is a HUGE difference between the two and the bullshit you are trying to sell. Yes, you walk away from that situation. "Wait is Iif being a hypocrite;" Nope. The lady, in your weak ass scenario, is not a Martial Artist, isn't promoting a school, not trying to fight teenagers and didn't ACCEPT a replacement for the "kid." If you throw out challenges, accept challenges, set rules, call someone a bigot, claim your fight prowess is unstoppable and rant for DAYS you better be able back your **** up. Yes, even a kid MARTIAL ARTIST, OLD MAN MARTIAL ARTIST and a WOMAN MARTIAL ARTISTS.

Oh and look at you and your further hypocrisy. You said this:
    I also think a 16 yo that is trained can definitely (if he had no problem hitting old people) take care of himself just fine.
    Picking a fight with an old man is worst than picking a fight with a teenager. At least the teen can learn something from it and evolve, the old guy will be just sad and miserable.
    Now you say this:

If a kid talks smack or a women or yes an old man, you do not give him a beating.
    Funny how you stated that a 16 year old TRAINED MARTIAL ARTIST could fight, but now he is relegated to being a kid to further your douchebag hypocritical agenda. You did it once, changing the meaning of your argument which has NOTHING to do with a language barrier, so don't comeback with some "OMG even a 8 year old" BULLSHIT. The kid in this discussion was and is 16.

Like I said, hypocrisy is silly. Oh and **** your gender bias. Go ask Ronda, Gina, Misha or ANY female fighter what they think of your BULLSHIT concerning male female challenges.
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...a-street-fight
    Ronda Rousey promoted Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey by saying every upsetting thing she could of about Miesha Tate, including that she could beat up boyfriend, pro fighter Bryan Caraway.
    http://www.fightday.com/mma/2013/01/...bryan-caraway/
    On Bryan Caraway: “I just said that I could beat up [Meisha Tate] and her boyfriend in the same day. Which, you know, he’s like some average to below-average MMA guy, and I’m the women’s world champion. It would be expected that I would be able to beat the average MMA guy at my weight, right?” [We're not touching that one with a fifteen centimeter pole.]
    Mohr asked her if there was a 135 lb. male in the UFC that she could take down in an MMA bout, and the answer isn't exactly surprising.

"Bryan Caraway, Miesha Tate's boyfriend," Rousey replied. "I'd just like to take out her whole crew."
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/3/3/...bo-miesha-tate
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanCaraway Bryan Caraway
    and if she wants to challenge a man I'll knock her teeth dwn her throat the break her arm!
    Becuase of douchey douches like you:
    http://www.fightday.com/mma/2013/01/...bryan-caraway/
    I feel like most misunderstood what I meant earlier, Ronda called me out & I would never ever hurt a woman, but girls shouldn't call out men
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/10/1...ently-provoked
    Quote Originally Posted by Miesha Tate
    when a woman steps up to a man she should be treated as an equal, no discrimination

I am all for equality, women should be treated equally in every aspect so if a women punches a man then he can punch her back
    If Ronda thinks she can whoop up Bryan, set that **** up. Before anyone goes down the contradiction route, Meisha and Bryan received a TON of **** because of their views. IN CONTEXT he was talking about accepting her challenge and douches started screaming "YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER hit a woman, let me use the logical fallacy of taking it outside of the ring." Abusing a woman is not the same as martially trained people accepting a fight rules or no rules.
    Still, you did open the door for the "OMG you condone abuse" derail that will start shortly.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/04/2013 1:25pm at .

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 1:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    So if an old lady came at you, saying you are a stupid dumb **** with zero moral value, and that she can take your Hokutoruoyuiou ju jitsu crap and shove it up your diluted cum soaked ass. You would "keep it real" and take that bitch down?
    This is the 21st century, not the 19th century. Men and women are equals now in all fields, and that includes kung fu deathmatches.
    Get with the times, man. Punch a chick.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 1:14pm

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    This is the 21st century, not the 19th century. Men and women are equals now in all fields, and that includes kung fu deathmatches.
    Get with the times, man. Punch a chick.
    does donkey punching count?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If some hypothetical old lady wants to rumble, you know what I'm not gonna do? Get into a huffy quote fight with them on the Internet. I mean, if they can get under my skin that easily, maybe I shouldn't be challenging anyone to anything.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 1:55pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Li, I have been out of town and just got back to this. When I said I would like to cross hands with you I thought you knew I did not mean MMA. I find it hard to believe that a person who should be wise with age should lose is composure so easily. Then you attack me verbally through pure ignorance. You assumed I was Kit Du's instructor. I am not into ignorance. I make my moves very specifically. I learn from whoever wants to teach me. I wanted to accept your challenge to see if your skills are what they are boasted to be. I do not find it surprising that a person like yourself has lost their composure as I have seen this many times over the years. The arrogance that so many "Masters" have in the martial arts is highly disappointing including. GM Gabavics. Seriously, who are these young kids coming and questioning instructors who have been teaching longer than their parents have been alive? The generations haven't changed, this will always happen. Yet you tell me to talk to Kit about guidance? We should teach by example. I am planning on being in your area on Labor Day weekend. If this is inconvenient please inform me.

(Can anybody say Mega Throwdown?)

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 2:53pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 2:59pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    so, er, which one had teh real chun?

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharabus View Post
    so, er, which one had teh real chun?
    we all know that you can only do real kung fu if you take off your shirt
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing