228921 Bullies, 4145 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 374
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Cuddles is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cuddleton
    Posts
    407

    Posted On:
    3/02/2013 11:35pm


     Style: being a fatty

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    **** he doesn't even want to drink real coffee..
    Starbucks may have bad coffee, but their green tea frap is the most delicious green **** I've ever tasted.

    So the way I see it is:
    1) Omega will go easy on him and beat him and let him go. Stay friendly, let him still think he's all that.
    2) Omega will kick ass and Li will reevaluate himself.
    3) Omega will kick ass and rape Li so hard, he'll never be heard of again.

    Though I get a feeling he won't change even if he's beaten and that number 1 will happen.

    @Resonance That's something I don't understand. It's pretty easy to see how fake it is, how can you be impressed with something like that? I mean, if it were a form, I'd understand, those jump spin kicks and staff spinning tricks are damn cool. But how you can be impressed from that type of demo eludes me.

    And apparently this guy didn't call himself a Master until other people did (after he got awarded his 7th degree black belt in Wing Chun)

    Which brings up another question:
    What's the difference after 3rd degree? Your fighting proficiency can only decline from there and I doubt there are any more forms or techniques to learn. You should easily have mastery over your art by then too.

    And how are you elected to 9th or 10th degree if there's no one in your system who is above you?

    (Shihan Paul Taylor is a prime example of this, he was promoted a year ago. I watched it, and it looked pretty dumb to me. Some lower ranked dude was giving a higher ranked dude an even higher ranked. Dude.)
  2. bobyclumsyninja is offline
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,061

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 3:50am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    This is some serious street:

    Ah......

    ......HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HA
    HA
    AHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhA HhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahA HhAHhA
    AHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhA HhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhaha
    hAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahh ahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAh ahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahH HAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahha HAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhaha hhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHh ahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAH AHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHA HAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahaha hHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaH AHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahah haHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHha hahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHA HhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAH AHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahah HAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahaha hahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHHAha hhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHahHH AhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaHAHa hHHAhahhahahAHhAHhAAHHHHHHhahahahahHAHAHAHhahahhaH AHahHHAhahhahahAHhAHhA
  3. atheistmantis is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    446

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 7:48am

    supporting member
     Style: Tang Soo Don't Retired

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    Oh okay, thank you.

    I was thinking, Combat Martial was a little redundant. Like saying round circle, slanted diagonal, or straight line.
    Nice Cuddles, love redundancy. Here's one: Two twins.
  4. erezb is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,289

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 8:57am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am i the only one that thinks hitting an old fool isn't productive and cruel?
    I also think a 16 yo that is trained can definitely (if he had no problem hitting old people) take care of himself just fine.
    The guy is very old, small and out of shape. Would you be able to throw a hard punch or kick towards his old and weak body???
    I am serious here, am not trying to troll .
    I don't know Omega at all, but i find it hard to believe he would be able to slam this old guy into the ground or punch him hard, if this "closet fight" would have even be a possibility.
    If such thing did happen, it would end with the old guy buckling from pain, and omega not being able to sleep for a couple of nights.
    Here is a notion though, why not tell him to pick a champion from his students, someone in a fighting age\shape?
    Picking a fight with an old man is worst than picking a fight with a teenager. At least the teen can learn something from it and evolve, the old guy will be just sad and miserable.
    Don't challenge him no more, challenge one of his students if you want. I will support that.
  5. Resonance10 is offline
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    724

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 10:11am

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks hitting an old fool isn't productive and cruel?
    I also think a 16 yo that is trained can definitely (if he had no problem hitting old people) take care of himself just fine.
    The guy is very old, small and out of shape. Would you be able to throw a hard punch or kick towards his old and weak body???
    I am serious here, am not trying to troll .
    I don't know Omega at all, but i find it hard to believe he would be able to slam this old guy into the ground or punch him hard, if this "closet fight" would have even be a possibility.
    If such thing did happen, it would end with the old guy buckling from pain, and omega not being able to sleep for a couple of nights.
    Here is a notion though, why not tell him to pick a champion from his students, someone in a fighting age\shape?
    Picking a fight with an old man is worst than picking a fight with a teenager. At least the teen can learn something from it and evolve, the old guy will be just sad and miserable.
    Don't challenge him no more, challenge one of his students if you want. I will support that.
    The issue is the fact Cuddles is legally a minor. Also Li is supposedly a 'Master', now clearly from the video it doesn't look like he could fight an angry puppy but in his own mind and his students at least he's a bad ass.
    This guy is the one issuing the challenges, the reality check ( Omega ) is on him.

    The irony here is that Omega ( or a 'barbaric' MMA fighter) could probably beat this guy with out hurting him to bad if he choose to because Omega has real fighting experience. Whereas the Honourable WuDe Master Li thinks he has highly refined skill but would probably spazfist without the skill gained from pressure testing.

    Again he picked the fight. Does he look to you like he trains champions? Or did you mean that in a different sense? Does it look like he teaches anyone to fight? Watch the video. Hes fucking ****.
  6. Resonance10 is offline
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    724

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 10:27am

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles View Post
    Starbucks may have bad coffee, but their green tea frap is the most delicious green **** I've ever tasted.

    So the way I see it is:
    1) Omega will go easy on him and beat him and let him go. Stay friendly, let him still think he's all that.
    2) Omega will kick ass and Li will reevaluate himself.
    3) Omega will kick ass and rape Li so hard, he'll never be heard of again.

    Though I get a feeling he won't change even if he's beaten and that number 1 will happen.

    @Resonance That's something I don't understand. It's pretty easy to see how fake it is, how can you be impressed with something like that? I mean, if it were a form, I'd understand, those jump spin kicks and staff spinning tricks are damn cool. But how you can be impressed from that type of demo eludes me.

    And apparently this guy didn't call himself a Master until other people did (after he got awarded his 7th degree black belt in Wing Chun)

    Which brings up another question:
    What's the difference after 3rd degree? Your fighting proficiency can only decline from there and I doubt there are any more forms or techniques to learn. You should easily have mastery over your art by then too.

    And how are you elected to 9th or 10th degree if there's no one in your system who is above you?

    (Shihan Paul Taylor is a prime example of this, he was promoted a year ago. I watched it, and it looked pretty dumb to me. Some lower ranked dude was giving a higher ranked dude an even higher ranked. Dude.)
    Omega would probably make him tap, unless he can't because of the honour of his ancestor's or something in which case lights out. I would predict him being on the floor inside 3 seconds and tapping at maybe 15 seconds. I'm pulling it out of my arse because I've only seen Omega on video but I reckon its a safe bet.

    Never tried the green tea frap, will give it a go.
    Exactly. There's an investment in maintaining an illusion of awesome, you can kinda see it in the teacher. He is making a pretence of 'effortlessness' and his students don't want to be disillusioned so they go with it either consciously or unconsciously.

    I was unaware of any 'degrees' in the Chun well except degrees of #####it.
    There are wankfests and there are rankfests and there are places that combine the two.
  7. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,179

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 10:48am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks hitting an old fool isn't productive and cruel?
    It's not productive, but not necessarily cruel either.
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I also think a 16 yo that is trained can definitely (if he had no problem hitting old people) take care of himself just fine.
    I know a dozen teenagers that could handle Mister Li without much effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I don't know Omega at all, but i find it hard to believe he would be able to slam this old guy into the ground or punch him hard, if this "closet fight" would have even be a possibility.just sad and miserable.
    Reality being what it is, this fight would never happen. Omega gave him an opportunity to put up or shut up and Mister Li didn't shut up, but he began a back-peddle. People like Master Li (think Ashida Kim) always find a way to wiggle their way out by adding conditions or new rules to the initial challenge. Try to see this for what it is. Mister Li probably started researching and figuring out who Omega is. He then changes his wording and wants to exchange ideas and techniques instead of crossing hands.

    As Resonance10 points out, Mister Li is the one who threw out the challenge. And if this gong sau should ever happen, a trained, experienced and skilled fighter (such as Omega) could fold Mister Li without inflicting too much damage.

  8. erezb is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,289

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 11:03am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    It's not productive, but not necessarily cruel either.
    I know a dozen teenagers that could handle Mister Li without much effort.
    Reality being what it is, this fight would never happen. Omega gave him an opportunity to put up or shut up and Mister Li didn't shut up, but he began a back-peddle. People like Master Li (think Ashida Kim) always find a way to wiggle their way out by adding conditions or new rules to the initial challenge. Try to see this for what it is. Mister Li probably started researching and figuring out who Omega is. He then changes his wording and wants to exchange ideas and techniques instead of crossing hands.

    As Resonance10 points out, Mister Li is the one who threw out the challenge. And if this gong sau should ever happen, a trained, experienced and skilled fighter (such as Omega) could fold Mister Li without inflicting too much damage.

    I did not say the old fool was either right or even remotely close to being right.
    I just said he looks over 60, he is old! You don't beat old people, even when they act like total dicks.
    You can argue with him, talk trash whatever, this guy is too old to fight with period.
    A fight with an old man can't prove ****. And it is cruel.
    Now if Omega wants to, he can offer the old man a way out, with a little respect and still have a chance to prove his own point.
    Just offer to refer the challenge to a male student in the right age.
    Do you really want to see a relatively young strong man beating an old guy? That is sick.
  9. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,559

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 11:07am

    supporting member
     

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Do you really want to see a relatively young strong man beating an old guy? That is sick.
    You haven't seen much of our Videos section, have you?

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
  10. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,179

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 11:17am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I did not say the old fool was either right or even remotely close to being right.
    I just said he looks over 60, he is old! You don't beat old people, even when they act like total dicks.
    You may want to re-read my post. The fight was never going to happen. Omega was giving the guy an out the whole time; not ****-talking, but reiterating and challenging Mister Li's words.

    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Do you really want to see a relatively young strong man beating an old guy? That is sick.
    Absolutely not, but it was never going to come down to a fight. Again, see this for what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Now if Omega wants to, he can offer the old man a way out, with a little respect and still have a chance to prove his own point.
    Already done and done. Omega offered (numerous times), proved his point and that was that.

    If you want to argue with me, at least pick a topic that we have disagreed on.



    Last edited by slamdunc; 3/03/2013 11:24am at .
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.