Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 1:54am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahuyuddha View Post
    The Marriott Marquis is also just one mile from Romulo Melo BJJ, on 1313 Mason Street (although it's on the other side of a huge hill). You can take the Powell-Mason cable car to get there, or the 30-Stockton bus line.

(Or you can just run over a huge hill to warm up.)
    Cool, I'll consider this my backup plan in case Mount Tam MMA doesn't work out - have to get a car, and have the schedule to do it, but I noticed that several of the schools downtown have 7am classes, which is pretty awesome.

I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, because I hated living in Mountain View, but I wish I had more time this visit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 6:23pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey guys if anyone is in sf on a friday night and want to do some bjj or judo check out sweetjudo.com

We're not well known or official yet, just a small club run by my friend and I at the moment out of a gymnastics facility.

but we are super bullshido themed and innovation friendly, personally I have been lurking and posting here for years.

Otherwise I recommend peninsula jiu jitsu in foster city or claudio franca jiu jitsu in san jose. Cahills judo in millbrae (tues and thurs) if you can handle people throwing you really hard.

as for sf i don't train there that much because parking is crazy, and the gyms tend to charge more than the gyms in the suburbs. It looks like a few people know of some places that sound like are worth checking out!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2013 6:41pm

Style: Judo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pepto_bismol View Post
    hey guys if anyone is in sf on a friday night and want to do some bjj or judo check out sweetjudo.com
    In Burlingame?! You have got to be kidding me?! I was there last week (at the Hyatt Regency near SFO) and had to head into Sunset (SFJI) and across to El Cerrito (EBJI) to train. Something right in Burlingame would have been perfect!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2013 9:38pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Bay Area Combat Sambo Style: Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bay Area Combat Sambo
    1586 Market Street, SF CA
    www.bayareacombatsambo.com

Ben Garrett and I are the coaches. (Both of us are certified under Serge Gerlach)
    -=Abue=-
    If I can't crush your soul, I'll just bury you into the ground and tear your limbs off. Oh yeah, for fun.
    www.bayareacombatsambo.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12