Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well played Sir, I tip my hat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2013 10:21pm

Style: Silat, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

SEAGAL VS RUTTAN IS ALMOST SET!SEAGAL COLLAPSES!

This uploaded photo of Steven Seagal named :Slug 1 was caught live when I, the promotor was trying to get Steve to agree to the long awaited exhibition match, hosted not by the UFC or MMA but by a "Private fight Aficionado" who has the broadcasting rights to Bas Rutten vs Steven Seagal. This is now being recontracted as a 3 round fight because of both fighters age, with most MMA rules left intact according to the proposed contract signed by Bas but not yet by Mr Seagal. When explained these new improvisions, Mr Seagal got very bewildered and shaken up for some reason. Steve's first comment as we allowed Mr Ruttan to lay out the rules so he himself would be satisfied this was fair to both men was:

1-"What do you mean there arent going to be re-takes. I always have re-takes
    2-"And WTF do you mean I cant use my usual body double. I always use a body double if I can get hurt, you f&*^%$cking bald moron!!!
    3"Bas, uhhh, you-uh, ummm, I think, aeeiiii uhhhh, well uhhh, you dont want to have any kicking to the face, choke-outs or real punching to the face, do you? I would go along with most everything else, as long as it doesnt cause bleeding. I mean lets make this as realisitic to the street as we can get, sure."

I think Mr Seagal suddenly heaved a big green stream of what looked like pea soup all over Bas's shirt and after he collapsed to the ground, he was taken to Mount Sinai MEDICAL CENTER complaining of chest paons and disoroentation. The contract has yet to be signed. No worry fans. As yu can see by my photographers quick reflexes, Mr Seagal looks very comfortable with the whole idea and we should be setting an exact date soon for the Madison Square Garden Melee.

guys, let me know if you can see the picture,ok???
    Attached Images  

:)

Posted On:
    6/02/2013 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, the picture is visible.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2013 10:28pm

Style: Silat, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did make it funny. Go look at it now. I may be a slow New Yorker but if this pic of Seagal shitting his pants over being told he will fight Bas rutten doesn't make you laugh, I give up. I promised you all I would figure out how to upload the pic which it was preventing me from doing, and for you guys, my martial brothers, I persevered.

Guys you wanna pee your pants. I use that seagal photo avatar on some bodybuilding forums. aND AT LIKE 5AM ONE GUY ALERTED ALL THE MEMBERS THAT A REAL COP was lurking around trying to catch steroid users, because after all......"Who else but BACON would use a seagal avatar." They must have thrown this guy off the thread. He alerted like 50-70 guys not to talk to me as I had to be a federal agent. Ha! Im serious as a heart beat! I hope you guys enjoyed this. If I could get someone who can use upload a video of a seagal scenario either in cartoon form or whatever of seagal challenging bas, i could mnake it 5x funnier. If anyone volunteers, I will write the script.

I see it now. thanks Bobby.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2013 11:10pm

Style: HS Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha.. Ha.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345