Is disappoint.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 1:44am

Style: Silat, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It would've been better if he had tried to make it funny.
    What are you talking about. The funny picture hasnt even been posted yet. Im busting my ass here and now you tell me it isnt funny and another guy is detracting points, and I didnt DO anything yet. Im almost sorry I started this thread. I mean its not like we cant make 100 freaking jokes just out of the video I posted on bas talking about fighting SS. iM NOT A professional comedian guys, and I was inspired by several threads I found here that spent weeks at a timde just cracking on poor steven. What do yu guys want from me. The show is delayed. Pop another vallium and relax. If you guys want, feel free to fins some funny seagal pics and put some hilarious quotes with it. I thought martial artists are supposed to be able to adapt and enjoy just what is. You guys here got me hooked on this with hours and hours of seagal bashing. Cut me a bit of slack, ok? -) I DONT HAVE AN ABILITY TO ATTACH PICS YET. PATIENCE.

Besides, you guys should feel sorry for me. I cant block kicks any better than I can upload pictures. LOL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 1:49am

Style: Silat, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moenstah View Post
    2/10? that's generous, I detract 1 point for overdoing it with 'silat' and 'wing chun' .

It's even lamer than a student that once said about his blatant plagiarism 'yeah sir, but sometimes something is so well written I couldn't possibly write it better'.

And in honour of Bas Rutten: sodemieter nou maar lekker op.
    How did I overdo it by saying I studied Wing Chun and Silat? That doesnt give any clues as to how funny I am. Heeeeeeeeeelp. Wow, these non-american guys are really tough to satisfy. Now The whole thing will probably be a big anti-climax. Blame bullshido for having the only board I havent been able to upload a pic from my computer in 15 yrs. I wont give up, guys! Support me on this. Laugh a little. =)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 7:56am

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Left Jab View Post
    Blame bullshido for having the only board I havent been able to upload a pic from my computer in 15 yrs. I wont give up, guys! Support me on this. Laugh a little. =)
    Sure, I'll laugh at how inept you are with computers :v

Step 1: create a free photobucket account.
    Step 2: upload the picture there.
    Step 3: post a link to said picture, which you can do since you have more than 5 posts.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/01/2013 9:13am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Left Jab View Post
    What are you talking about. The funny picture hasnt even been posted yet. Im busting my ass here and now you tell me it isnt funny and another guy is detracting points, and I didnt DO anything yet. Im almost sorry I started this thread. I mean its not like we cant make 100 freaking jokes just out of the video I posted on bas talking about fighting SS. iM NOT A professional comedian guys, and I was inspired by several threads I found here that spent weeks at a timde just cracking on poor steven. What do yu guys want from me. The show is delayed. Pop another vallium and relax. If you guys want, feel free to fins some funny seagal pics and put some hilarious quotes with it. I thought martial artists are supposed to be able to adapt and enjoy just what is. You guys here got me hooked on this with hours and hours of seagal bashing. Cut me a bit of slack, ok? -) I DONT HAVE AN ABILITY TO ATTACH PICS YET. PATIENCE.

Besides, you guys should feel sorry for me. I cant block kicks any better than I can upload pictures. LOL

Well, that was uncomfortable.

Posted On:
    3/25/2013 2:06am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steven Seagal isn't going to fight anyone have you ever seen his bullshit? gimme a break. If you believe that **** with absolutely no proof you're a dipshit.

:)

Posted On:
    3/25/2013 10:32am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by skunky38 View Post
    Steven Seagal isn't going to fight anyone have you ever seen his bullshit? gimme a break. If you believe that **** with absolutely no proof you're a dipshit.
    It was written as an attempted joke, by that guy.

No way is Seagalilama going to fight anyone. Uh. Who wants to see him soil himself from the first body punch?

Posted On:
    3/25/2013 11:43am

Style: JiuJistu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How Steve segal Died....
    Spoiler:

Posted On:
    3/25/2013 2:51pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    It would've been better if he had tried to make it funny.
    He did. He made like Bas would have won it.

Now that is hilarious!

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/25/2013 3:11pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by franginho View Post
    How Steve segal Died....
    Spoiler:
    I do not understand joke, comrade. Perhaps you didn't realize that this is just a picture of Mr Putin with nobody behind him, because nobody could sneak up on such a great bearkilling leader.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast