246818 Bullies, 3848 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,927

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 11:35am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    6
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Extreme Budo !

    So I found this jewel of a spin-off profit center while gagging through Bohdi Sanders drek-filled website.

    http://extreme-budo.com/

    The only thing more disgusting in this context is that there are people who buy into this crap.

    This fellow knows over 100 kata ! Wow ! And has advice on how you can too !

    http://extreme-budo.com/how-to-get-b...styles-faster/
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  2. Ulsteryank is online now
    Ulsteryank's Avatar

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    113

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 1:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tai Jutsu/MMA

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So in regards to Slonki in "About us."...

    "Since that time, Slonski became the youngest black belt to achievew the rank of master [6th Dan] at the age of 39. He has since been promoted to 7th Dan in Shorei-Ryu, Koshu-Shorei, and Hawaiin Kajukenbo, as well as a 2nd Dan in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu."

    Then under his bio...

    "and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shinto yoshin jiu jitsu."...

    Say what? On the same site and all.
  3. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,927

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 1:16pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsteryank View Post
    So in regards to Slonki in "About us."...

    "Since that time, Slonski became the youngest black belt to achievew the rank of master [6th Dan] at the age of 39. He has since been promoted to 7th Dan in Shorei-Ryu, Koshu-Shorei, and Hawaiin Kajukenbo, as well as a 2nd Dan in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu."

    Then under his bio...

    "and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shinto yoshin jiu jitsu."...

    Say what? On the same site and all.
    2nd "dan" in BJJ? Hmmm, he's been a very busy man to say the least.
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  4. Stickybomb is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    534

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 1:58pm


     Style: -->fixing back issues

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll like your post just for the drek word :-)
  5. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,927

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 2:43pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsteryank View Post
    So in regards to Slonki in "About us."...

    "Since that time, Slonski became the youngest black belt to achievew the rank of master [6th Dan] at the age of 39. He has since been promoted to 7th Dan in Shorei-Ryu, Koshu-Shorei, and Hawaiin Kajukenbo, as well as a 2nd Dan in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu."

    Then under his bio...

    "and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shinto yoshin jiu jitsu."...

    Say what? On the same site and all.
    2nd "dan" in BJJ? Hmmm, he's been a very busy man to say the least.
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  6. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,927

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 2:45pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    I'll like your post just for the drek word :-)
    Crap,I left out a "c"...dreck, from the german for filth or excrement...
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  7. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,927

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 2:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    2nd "dan" in BJJ? Hmmm, he's been a very busy man to say the least.
    The heck is this?
    Sensei Joseph Slonski
    July 2, 2013 admin Karate, Martial Arts
    Sensei Joseph Slonski 7th dan

    I started my journey in 1972 under Richard Barathy (BKR Note, founder of American Combat Karate and famous for breaking granite slabs barehanded) in Long Island New York. After less than a year I moved to California and became devoted under Robert Cassingham and Pete Rabino in our Westminister school, winning the Ed Parker’s Internationals three years straight 1975, 1976, & 1977 along with titles in the Yamishita open in 1976, many U.S.K.A. wins and countless other wins for both kata and kumite.

    In 1978 I moved back New York training at various schools all over Long Island, so impressed by all with the high skill level achieved earned the nick name “The California Kid”.

    I would teach all the school owners at the age of 13 years old, continuing my training, I moved to Florida at the age of 18,[/B]

    Wait, how the futz old was he when he was "winning" Ed Parker's shiai and Mr. Yamashita shiai so many time ? Then he goes back to New York and at age 13 is teaching all the school owners ?

    I continued my training in the Shuri ryu system. Moving forward, I became a top competitor winning he 1984 regional and and the 1984 nationals. In attendance was Shihan Charles Bridgewater, a world renowned Master in the Shorei ryu system, under Phillip Koeppel, who was chief instructor for Master Robert Trias. After watching me score almost straight 10s in the tournament with John Pachivas as head judge, Mr. Brigewater took notice, approached me and asked me to come train under him. I agreed ,since then I was awarded a 7th Degree Back Belt in the Shorei ryu system in 2005 , 7th degree in in Kajukenbo system and a 2nd Degree Black Belt in Shinto yoshin jiu jitsu. I have studied for 43 yrs, under Shihan Bridgewater’s tutelage, I also teach the Goju ryu system, but my main focus is Shorei ryu.

    Your Brother in Budo Sensei Joseph Slonski 7th dan….oos


    And finall "oos" I thought that was "os".

    Let alone the 2nd "dan" in BJJ and 2nd dan in Shinto Yoshin Ryu.
    Last edited by BKR; 12/18/2014 3:03pm at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  8. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    5,927

    Posted On:
    12/18/2014 4:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    The heck is this?
    Sensei Joseph Slonski
    July 2, 2013 admin Karate, Martial Arts
    Sensei Joseph Slonski 7th dan

    I started my journey in 1972 under Richard Barathy (BKR Note, founder of American Combat Karate and famous for breaking granite slabs barehanded) in Long Island New York.
    After less than a year
    I moved to California and became devoted under Robert Cassingham and Pete Rabino in our Westminister school, winning the Ed Parker’s Internationals three years straight 1975, 1976, & 1977 along with titles in the Yamishita open in 1976, many U.S.K.A. wins and countless other wins for both kata and kumite.

    In 1978 I moved back New York training at various schools all over Long Island, so impressed by all with the high skill level achieved earned the nick name “The California Kid”.

    I would teach all the school owners at the age of 13 years old, continuing my training, I moved to Florida at the age of 18,[/B]

    Wait, how the futz old was he when he was "winning" Ed Parker's shiai and Mr. Yamashita shiai so many time ? Then he goes back to New York and at age 13 is teaching all the school owners ?
    So I found further at the Extreme Budo website...http://extreme-budo.com/about-us/

    This is the pertinent excerpt:
    "Master Joseph G. Slonski has an 43 years of martial arts experience. He began at age 7 in New under renowned instructor Richard Barathy, before moving to California and beginning his true path of Traditional Shorei-Ryu training under Pete Rabino and Robert Cassingham."

    OK, so, here it is written (from the Extreme Budo Web site):
    After less than a year moved to California and became devoted under Robert Cassingham and Pete Rabino in our Westminister school, winning the Ed Parker’s Internationals three years straight 1975, 1976, & 1977 along with titles in the Yamishita open in 1976, many U.S.K.A. wins and countless other wins for both kata and kumite.

    So, he was 7 years old (a child) when he started on Long Island with Richard Barathy. He was there "less than a year" and went to California.

    He then won the Ed Parker Internationals (kata, kumite?) in '75, '76, '77, plus Yamashita open in 1976.

    So, he started at 7 years old, and has 43 years of experience. By my arithmetic he thus went to California in 1971 or 2. (2014-43). So he's 50 years old...

    So he was winning the Ed Parker etc when he was 11, 12, and 13 years give or take up to a year (depending on when his birthday is).

    Couple that with "In 1978 I moved back New York training at various schools all over Long Island, so impressed by all with the high skill level achieved earned the nick name “The California Kid”. I would teach all the school owners at the age of 13 years old"

    He was a effing kid, I assume competing against other kids, not an adult. All well and good, but not so much bragging material in my opinion. No mention of if he won in kata or "kumite" divisions...
    Falling for Judo since 1980
  9. MMAFAN99 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    23

    Posted On:
    2/04/2015 1:39am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    New site

    Looks like these jokers have a new guy working on the website.

    What's the saying about dressing a pig up?

    I looked around and noticed that the Quack Dr. Bohdi didn't have pictures. I bet it is because of all the **** he took for the Highlander sword and he must not have any other pictures. LOL
  10. MTTKDGUY is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    88

    Posted On:
    2/14/2015 10:35am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAFAN99 View Post
    Looks like these jokers have a new guy working on the website.

    What's the saying about dressing a pig up?

    I looked around and noticed that the Quack Dr. Bohdi didn't have pictures. I bet it is because of all the **** he took for the Highlander sword and he must not have any other pictures. LOL
    Total BS site...looks like he is reacting to my thread on this site...trying for some sort of legitimacy...I sent him some pointers...wonder if he'll take advantage of any of them...

    Far as I can tell, this is 100% DOCTOR Bohdi's work...clown shoes...100% clown shoes...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.