Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 11:56pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stephen Jay Gould is going to rise out of his grave and do a murder the likes of which Anglo Saxon poets would sing of if you don't stop posting.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 12:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,WT,Escrima

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im sorry,are you talking to me,hedge?
    i think the man would have more on his mind than grossly simplied biologicy behaviour and for the sake of analogies.
    point was,more or less...fight/Work for what you want, be glad you get a chance to fight for it at all,instead of whining when its not handed over.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/02/2013 6:19pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, great speech there Tony Robbins, but you still tried to recruit innocent animals into your Live Strong shitpot.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    3/03/2013 1:20am

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Entitlement: Monday Motivation

Quote Originally Posted by Escrimator View Post
    im sorry,are you talking to me,hedge?
    i think the man would have more on his mind than grossly simplied biologicy behaviour and for the sake of analogies.
    point was,more or less...fight/Work for what you want, be glad you get a chance to fight for it at all,instead of whining when its not handed over.
    I am not a supporter of large federal government and don't want people making their way through life based on what the government gives them. However, saying this simplistic view of people and their entitlements as lazy never do wells is misleading to put it mildly. How do you classify people dependent on food stamps, school lunch programs, and subsidized health care that work their behinds off harder than the majority of people in this country? These social programs for the working poor are often extremely beneficial for large wealthy corporations. When cut backs to entitlements are proposed people who depend on them get worked up because we are talking about real life not a motivational poster with a snarling animal. We are talking about food in the mouths of their families; not getting motivation to go to the gym for what is ultimately a hobby for most of us. I think the initial poster is kind of silly regardless of your political outlook on entitlements.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2013 7:36am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,WT,Escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mike321:Ill refrain from commenting on the social policy details of a country i dont live in. My opinions reflect my experience in my own country\culture,and the so called "social state" has left a lot to be desired.

Unlike some other members here,i dont have a political agenda,and i certainly dont try to ram it down anyones throat at any given opportunity.

The sentiment expressed that life doesnt owe you anything but a chance at going for what you want ,and you need to fight for everything you get is something i take dear to heart,as im sure others do.

Entitlement seeps trough many layers of the Portuguese social fabric.It afflicts those raised in a life of poverty and those that already have comfort and wealth.

I hate the guy that demands with outrage that the state must provide him with a minimun-wage equivalent so he does nothing,while also wanting goverment free housing,day care for the kids he had so he could pick up an extra Social security check.

I also hate the publically elected oficial that keeps raising his own salary and perks justifying it as "keeping with the dignity of the office" while the rest of the country is having theirs lowered,taxes raised,benefits taken away.

I hate the Entrepeneur getting away with tax fraud,moral and sexual harassment,and playing the fear\despair of the large unemployed workers pool to satisfy his entitlement to greed and power.

I hate the employee who gets preferential treatment due to family connections or political afiliations,sometimes securing jobs before they are oficially announced,the process of interviewing candidates being nothing more than an overlong farce.That some people feel entitled to a permanent job position,regardless if they work well or not.

And i can keep hating that all day,and not one goddamn thing will change,these are old problems,and they wont be going away anytime soon.All i can do is what my parentsdid,work for what i want,because ill be damned if ill go over and beg for it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123