Page 6 of 16 First ... 2345678910 ... Last
  1. #51
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,892
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    If you're the kind of guy that would break up a friends party to gong sau their style then it's no wonder you don't understand why Battlefields wouldn't do that.
    Oh, you too?
    Where the **** do you get that?
    I never said he should have.
    Learn to read, and spell moron.



    For posting about how serious training is changing his outlook and lifestyle?
    Well i'm gald you agree it's just a validation post, but no, for whining about how he's too weary to fight bullshido.



    Then what the **** is this site even here for?

    Again, learn to read moron.
    From the MABS header:

    This is our showcase forum and raison d'Ítre

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You should make a college thread next asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Again, what the **** are you talking about?
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118620

  3. #53
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Oh, you too?
    Where the **** do you get that?
    I never said he should have.
    Learn to read, and spell moron.
    Then what the **** are you beratting him for?

    How about you pull back on your own moron lever before calling out others?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Well i'm gald you agree it's just a validation post, but no, for whining about how he's too weary to fight bullshido.
    Here's a revolutionary though for you;

    If you don't like the guys post you don't have to respond.

    Just you being here provides a modicum of the validation you so deride giving him.

    In fact, I would say YOU are the whiner here. Seriously, be a man and step the **** off.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Again, learn to read moron.
    From the MABS header:
    This isn't the MABS forum and you are the one acting like a butt hurt moron.

  4. #54
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You still mad?

    Your case against me has been stated. It is weak and lacking substance, with all issues already having been addressed. You appear as if you've gone off the deep end, there is literally no valid reason for you to be going so savage.

    When you post something of substance, let me know. I'm not holding my breath, though.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

  5. #55
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,892
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    You still mad?

    Your case against me has been stated. It is weak and lacking substance, with all issues already having been addressed. You appear as if you've gone off the deep end, there is literally no valid reason for you to be going so savage.

    When you post something of substance, let me know. I'm not holding my breath, though.
    I'm not mad.
    I'm just going "Hahahahahaha!" at your emo validation thread.
    Your whole thread lacks substance.
    You claimed to be the better person than Devil,
    yet you're just a weary hypocrite.

    OH, but you crave honesty don't you?!
    Hahahahaaa!
    Savage?
    You are too much.
    My "case" is it?

    So real talk 'bro', you who seeks nothing.
    If that's the case, why did you even make this thread?

  6. #56
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,892
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Then what the **** are you beratting him for?

    How about you pull back on your own moron lever before calling out others?
    Hahahaha...
    Just settle down dipshit.


    Here's a revolutionary though for you;

    If you don't like the guys post you don't have to respond.

    Hahaaahahahaa...
    NO U!

    Just you being here provides a modicum of the validation you so deride giving him.

    In fact, I would say YOU are the whiner here. Seriously, be a man and step the **** off.
    WTF?
    Be a man?
    What are you on about?

    This isn't the MABS forum and you are the one acting like a butt hurt moron.
    You are an idiot.
    I am not butt hurt, i enjoy this.
    You cannot read, spell or reason, kindly stfu.

  7. #57
    itwasntme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Norf Carolina, throw ya hands up
    Posts
    1,715
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: All about Fighting

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Liar.
    Hahahahaaa, liar.
    Phrost, if you ever do a site rehaul, I have some really good ideas.

    Picture this:

    "irony.net

    Liars calling liars, liars.
    Also, sometimes we talk about martial arts and junk!"

  8. #58
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    0
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Hahahaha...
    Just settle down dipshit.
    No fuckin' way, man.

    I'M GOING FULL RETARD ON THIS!!!!






    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Hahaaahahahaa...
    NO U!



    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    WTF?
    Be a man?
    What are you on about?
    I'm saying if you're so sensitive the Battelfield's OP offended you, you may need to consult a doctor about sack issues. That's the medical term right? "Sack"?

    In any case, you may want to double check that you still have one...



    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    You are an idiot.
    I am not butt hurt, i enjoy this.
    You cannot read, spell or reason, kindly stfu.
    You sound pretty butthurt, dude.

    Here, this may help:

  9. #59
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Picture this:

    "irony.net

    Liars calling liars, liars.
    Also, sometimes we talk about martial arts and junk!"
    Wait, I I thought of a name for this: we'll call it "THE INTERNET". We'll make millions!

  10. #60
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,892
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post



    I'm saying if you're so sensitive the Battelfield's OP offended you, you may need to consult a doctor about sack issues. That's the medical term right? "Sack"?

    In any case, you may want to double check that you still have one...



    What?
    You are hopeless.



    Aren't those your gf's pills there?

Page 6 of 16 First ... 2345678910 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO