228065 Bullies, 4784 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 155
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,260

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 2:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Battlefields, holy wallotext.
    This looks like something you should discuss with some girl with daddy issues that you'd wish to soil, or perhaps you and itwasn'tme should get together.
    I will not be attending your cutting party.
    Make sure you cut lengthwise please.
  2. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 4:02pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All good, Devil, I see through you like a window pane. Your influence only affects me when it confirms my own beliefs, though, don't go 'round thinking I'm your marionette.

    And damn, son, that's not compassion, that's almost pure selfishness. But that is your way of living and I respect it, I just don't want to live that way.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 5:09pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    All good, Devil, I see through you like a window pane. Your influence only affects me when it confirms my own beliefs, though, don't go 'round thinking I'm your marionette.

    And damn, son, that's not compassion, that's almost pure selfishness. But that is your way of living and I respect it, I just don't want to live that way.
    My kids think I'm fucking awesome. Because I am. To them.

    Selfishness is whores flowing in and out of your apartment like an army of ants.

    Oh, and happy kids trump happy bums in the pyramid of compassion and righteousness. Therefore, I am a better person than you.
    Last edited by Devil; 2/27/2013 5:16pm at .
  4. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 6:43pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your brood knows nothing else, Devil, you smother them.

    You're trying to hook me with the wrong bait. You're a better you than me, but I'm a better me than you. The fact that I see that shows unequivocally that I am a better person.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  5. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 7:17pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Your brood knows nothing else, Devil, you smother them.

    You're trying to hook me with the wrong bait. You're a better you than me, but I'm a better me than you. The fact that I see that shows unequivocally that I am a better person.
    My brood are little lions. They'll never be bums that require your compassionate handout.

    You're a better you than you used to be, but you'll never be as good as me. Sorry.
  6. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,260

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 7:23pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Your brood knows nothing else, Devil, you smother them.

    You're trying to hook me with the wrong bait. You're a better you than me, but I'm a better me than you. The fact that I see that shows unequivocally that I am a better person.
    No it fucking doesn't.
    At least Devil's position is consistent.
    Did you even read your OP?

    Here:
    I realised I'd become weary of arguing against bullshido in real life.
    ...and then you have the fucking nerve to proceed to fill in your "Woe is me, I IZ HONESTY..." validation seeking thread with bullshit like
    ...but I'm a better me than you...
    Hahahahaha!
    You couldn't even be honest with your "mate" whom you "share a passion with", or ostensibly two, if you'd been honest with the poor chap.
    You had no problem letting him go on his own deluded way it seems.
    You even went to bed with your dreams of grandeur;
    not with fears for your "mate's" wasted time, delusional thinking etc..
    You literally "didn't lose any sleep over it".

    So **** you bf, you're not honest.
    You are just itwasn'tme's downundah bruthah it seems.

    You should make a college thread next asshole.
  7. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,585

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 7:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    My brood are little lions. They'll never be bums that require your compassionate handout.
    Yeah, showering your financial gains on your children never leads to unambitious adults asking for handouts.
  8. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,229

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 8:01pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    No it fucking doesn't.
    At least Devil's position is consistent.
    Did you even read your OP?

    Here:


    ...and then you have the fucking nerve to proceed to fill in your "Woe is me, I IZ HONESTY..." validation seeking thread with bullshit like
    I seek nothing.

    Hahahahaha!
    You couldn't even be honest with your "mate" whom you "share a passion with", or ostensibly two, if you'd been honest with the poor chap.
    You had no problem letting him go on his own deluded way it seems.
    You even went to bed with your dreams of grandeur;
    not with fears for your "mate's" wasted time, delusional thinking etc..
    You literally "didn't lose any sleep over it".
    My conscience was clear. I listened to him go on about the guy, I advised that I am wary of the claims his teacher was espousing and went on my way. I stated my position, but did not deconstruct his beliefs, due in most part to the fact that I did not have all the information at hand except the usual red flags.

    You expect me to do a complete MABS investigation on a dude and present my findings in the space of fifteen minutes? I said I was weary of arguing against bullshido, I didn't say I didn't state my position on it. Are you going to attempt to continue being confrontational?

    Devil, at least, denotes a worthy position. I have seen nothing to suggest that you do. Are you going to post anything of substance?


    So **** you bf, you're not honest.
    Yep, actually I am.

    You are just itwasn'tme's downundah bruthah it seems.
    No idea what this is in reference to. When are you going to post something of any substance?

    You should make a college thread next asshole.
    Again, what the **** are you talking about?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
  9. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,764

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 8:13pm

    supporting member
     

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Yeah, showering your financial gains on your children never leads to unambitious adults asking for handouts.
    When did I say I did that, and what makes you think that? That would be an explanation that would make you feel nice. Ah ha! Devil spoils his chirruns! He sucks! Sorry bro. My kids are little ass kickers. My son probably trains harder than you. Yeah, that's right. I'm invoking the McClaw defense.
  10. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,260

    Posted On:
    2/27/2013 8:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I seek nothing.
    Liar.


    My conscience was clear. I listened to him go on about the guy, I advised that I am wary of the claims his teacher was espousing and went on my way. I stated my position, but did not deconstruct his beliefs, due in most part to the fact that I did not have all the information at hand except the usual red flags.

    You expect me to do a complete MABS investigation on a dude and present my findings in the space of fifteen minutes? I said I was weary of arguing against bullshido, I didn't say I didn't state my position on it. Are you going to attempt to continue being confrontational?

    Oh so you want to start weasel wording?
    If you won't save a mate from blatant bulllshido in real life, what the **** are you doing on this site?
    By your admission you do not "walk the talk".
    **** you and your strawman.




    Devil, at least, denotes a worthy position. I have seen nothing to suggest that you do. Are you going to post anything of substance?
    Substance?
    Is that what you think you're on about?
    Shut the **** up.
    My substance is you pussied out.
    You're too "weary", remember?
    You then have the gall to come here wanting validation for your "insight".
    Like i said, **** you.

    Yep, actually I am.
    Evidence suggests otherwise, in fact you clearly are lying to yourself.

    They should temp ban your ass.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.