Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 2:04am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm definitely looking forward to this comp. I fucking hope the several emails and phone calls have been heeded regarding the division change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 7:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    It's this Sunday. I lost 6kg since that thread about losing weight. Yes, it wasn't as much as I originally said, but it is spot on the amount I revised in that same thread to ensure I did it healthily.
    Cool, good luck.
    Yes, i agreed in that thread, that this is a much better plan.

I was responding to Miyagi who was implying you do not have a fight yet, when i was talking about the BJJ tournament the whole time.
    Also, it sounds like you're currently training MMA?

You keep banging that bell while 90% of people would say it is prudence. You're going to keep banging that bell like a retarded Quasimodo, so I've tired of explaining it to you.
    You prioritized your own training/goals over the welfare of your mate.
    You are doing exactly what Devil described, and that you decried him for; that makes you a liar and a hypocrite.
    He's the "better" one for being honest and straightforward in fact, so you were also "wrong".

I'm still laughing at the fact that you can bring up our history in other threads and not connect the dots when I talk about my previous interactions with Devil. We've had this type of jocular banter before. You're an idiot.

First, if you're implying that your standard response to Devil's needling is to lie, then no i've not made that connection.
    That would still be worthy of derision i think, even if it was your MO.
    Who is "our" referring to?

I know my mate better than you. I know he'll do well with tai chi, which was part of what he was learning. I expressed my concern over the possibility of bullshido. You still don't get that, which is fine.
    No i get it fine, you're a hypocrite and you are about to launch into your strawman army and fallacy train.

Hahahaha, yeah, that's not ultra douchey at a house party, "hey bro, I know you think you are learning to fight, but let me show you how to really fight in front of all your guests and later I'll whip out my cock and show you it is bigger than yours." You obviously don't go out much.
    See? Quote me saying that is what you should have done, liar.

Because we train hard, you should try it some time.
    Strike two fatboy, the point both of you raised was "tired of arguing",
    yet here you both are making long-winded posts.

Besides we all know you're not even in "fighting shape", and we don't share your delusions about your penis either.

You link and quote *where you think people are lying and being hypocritical. Do you use your forehead for rapid bell ringing or the top of your head like a battering ram to get maximum amplification?
    ...aaaaand strike three.
    I've laid out your hypocrisy and lies pretty clearly.
    Go shut up and train, or eat, or rest.
    Don't forget that you're weary.

Posted On:
    3/09/2013 11:25am

forum leader

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm done with this cocksucker. I train harder, stronger and longer than you could imagine. I'm closer to fighting fit than you'll ever be and getting closer by the day. If you had a Supporting Membership you'd see why people are jealous of the time I put in training. Strawman? Go **** yourself, support the fucking site if you got such a hard on for the mission. Otherwise you're just jerking off while thinking about my penis.

You keep ringing that bell. You seriously don't see the fact that you're the fucking moron in this thread. A combination of a selective memory, a deficient memory, straight out not reading threads put up here and an inability to comprehend the simplest of strategies. Fucking three strikes? You fucking nonce. You couldn't handle one of my strikes, let alone three. Put it to rest, *****. You've been shown, you've been told. The fact that you can't see it is the source of hilarity, for me and many members of this board, including someone you think is on your side. We're laughing at you. You're a problem on this board when you think you're the solution.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 5:59am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have to post to re-open the mistakenly closed thread.

So yeah, post.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 6:17am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train really hard atm and you totally didn't pony up 20$, so that kills all your arguments. Wait, neither have I. Wait, MY PENIS.

**** your logic, Cheng. Look at these PYTHONS, you cannot handle such power. Now you have been told and WE are laughing at you.
    *sarcastic grin*
    *one clap*
    *short pause*
    *another clap*

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 11:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I train really hard atm and you totally didn't pony up 20$, so that kills all your arguments. Wait, neither have I. Wait, MY PENIS.

**** your logic, Cheng. Look at these PYTHONS, you cannot handle such power. Now you have been told and WE are laughing at you.

Hahahaha, too funny.

Did you fall off of the wagon 'fields?
    Is the weight loss stressing you out, bro?
    You're a deluded fatboy, but no hard feelings.

I wouldn't want to upset the cognoscenti, or face the wrath of your "python(s)".
    Here, just in case it helps, remember this image before your matches:

"Come at me bro!"

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 5:34pm

forum leader

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You and TS are in retarded fantasy land. Have fun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2013 7:06pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Best of fortune to all of our Australian members in the tournament!

Four different weight classes just opens the door for a Oz-Bullies Mini-Sweep of the Tournament.

Go forth and bring all the training to bear!

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 4:14pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    Best of fortune to all of our Australian members in the tournament!

Four different weight classes just opens the door for a Oz-Bullies Mini-Sweep of the Tournament.

Go forth and bring all the training to bear!
    Haha. Ended up with a black eye myself, 2nd roll in Gi the guy dropped for a Tomoe Nage, but collapsed his leg and pulled me right into his knee cap, ****.

So I ended up with Silver in Gi, Bronze in No Gi: There were only 3 in the Giga Heavy division, so in the no Gi I don't feel like I earnt it much as I just got butt whooped twice. The idea was as a test for me, to see where my jits was in a comp environment and see how I would deal with a comp environment since my last white belt comp 2.5 years ago. I wanted to compete heaps last year, but ended up in this shitty 3 month injury cycle right when I was at the skill peak at the time, so I lost all of this momentum last year and have just built back up to it now and loving it.

The cool thing was that I wasn't nervous, I didn't have an adrenaline dump, and was really chilled while competing. I feel I didn't get to skill out much there, so I feel shitty about that, I wanted to have a nice grapple with different peeps, but landed in inferior positions that led to me to be behind from the start. I don't think I did much wrong apart from not taking more advantage of the right things that would have put me ahead of the guys I was competing against. I felt technically better, but didn't get a chance to show/test that.

We had to fucking wait for 1h 30m after being called for No Gi sitting on a basketball court floor next to the mat without chairs or anything, and cooled down after I'd warmed up with my lower back cramping up, was pretty fucked: we had to wait for White Belt Masters Absolute to finish, THEN fucking Blue Belt Masters Absolute, what the **** guys? Why make us wait there after warming up for so fucking long, ****. I then had to face the Gi guy + Cliv-Gerard Butler right after each other without a break, because the other weight class inbetween us had two no shows, zzz.

No Gi: Note, that we really don't have No Gi classes at the Gym, and I only get to train it mostly on Friday nights when we have open mat :), so definitely showed my deficiency there to work on after becoming to really enjoy the Gi grips that I avoided for so long.

First was against the guy that came first in Gi, he seemed to have competed more and was much more comfortable from standing. Got a single and we fell to a shitty scramble, I almost made it out and back up, but he came in really well with his weight to keep me down, then did some OK positional movement around me to control and I believe he ended with a figure-4.

Second was this huge Cli-Gerard Butler look a like, he was a beast. Clubbing my head around, neck crank control when he got me down then moved to proceed to rip off an arm for a kimura finish. He also won the No Gi absolute. Believe he could have easily been 120+ kilos.

So close to a nice bottom Darce, I believe it was on Cli-Gerard Butler, but hard to remember now. I went for it instead of trying to escape further, fucking dude was so big I was JUST out of fucking reach to lock and finish it, so close I could taste it. /Rage.

Goal, work on items: take downs, no gi strategy (general), sense of urgency for movements base on comp environment I think drilling these items will help instill this (30 seconds to get and finish submission, pass, sweep, mount etc); cut the 3 kilos clean out from the next comp so I can avoid these walking meat hulks at Giga Heavy.
    Last edited by Mr.Miyagi; 3/11/2013 4:56pm at . Reason: Not Clive Owen, Gerard Butler, Duh.

Posted On:
    3/12/2013 1:23am

Style: MMA, Yoga

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I learnt that sweeps from the closed guard are fricken hard to get on decent people, and that i need to learn some takedowns to have a chance to use my side control game.

I also learnt that I can beat a judo black belt national competitor by using my groin as a projectile and that the Marcelotine is as good as i thought it'd be.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon