Posted On:
    3/03/2013 2:11pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: All about Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I am a Pacific Islander by blood, i beg to differ.
    "Savage" is certainly a derogatory term, in particular for "my people".
    "Savage" has been used to describe MANY other people that some would like to look down upon. Much like your "fatass" remark.

You forgot that i have a whole deck of race cards already?
    You stupid ****, you don't even see how "contingent" refers to all of the Australian posters here, none of whom are mentioned by race.
    Also, learn to count.
    Ignorance? Hardly. I choose to interpret your text how I like. If you don't like it, be more clear.

Yes, and thus you lack context.
    None needed. Ismism is ismism.

It is a derogatory remark, but it has context for battlefields and i.

I gave battlefields advice on his weight in the PT forum recently;
    my fatass remark was to remind him that he should be prioritizing his BJJ match over his emo platitudes.

Of course, i have never heard of anyone getting banned for "weightist" remarks here, in fact bullshido (as a site and as a community) has little tolerance for fatasses it seems.
    Whether this is the case or not matters little to me. I was asked to point out the hypocrisy, so I did.

Also, one can receive infractions for ismisms, so I'm sure one could land themselves the banhammer for them.

Racism bans have been handed down on the other hand, dumbass.

Nope, see above.

I don't care what you call me, but i like pointing out your idiocy and lies.
    Fluff.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    3/03/2013 9:21pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, you guys don't seem to understand that battlefields isn't sitting here expousing things while he should be training...he writes here before-between-after his 2 x training sessions a day he's doing at the moment.

The fight hasn't been confirmed as they are finalising fight dates and competitors. It's all being run through the gym at Advance Martial Arts, where I also train. It's a great idea, and awesome for people wanting to get into an MMA fight for the first time, experienced coaches, great resources, well respected all around. AS SOON AS a date or the fights are confirmed I'm sure battlefields will be the first to post it.

battlefields writes in this style, lyrical/boastful/humble/comedic/stream of consciousness (it's fun to read, but it's also an addition of personality to his writing that so many others are devoid of when they write) even if this is a 'validation thread' I don't see why that's an issue or a negative thing. I think it's awesome we can read about people's views and why they are training, what they hope to get out of it, how it's going for them; I don't care how validation seeking it appears, as long as it is informative and entertaining, go for it! There's also FEW PEOPLE that actually open up so much as battlefields on this site when they write posts for good or bad.

There's little you can do for friends that you speak to and warn about bullshido if they've made up their mind. I'm sure battlefields went over all the usual points, like he said in his follow up, and the friend would have smiled and said something like "yeah, cool, but I really like it/I don't really have a problem with that now/naw, he's the real deal no matter what you say". So you either say your piece and leave it hoping they'll come back and talk to you when they're ready for something real, or you have a massive falling out with them and don't have them as a friend any more. It's the same deal with religion, I feel.

It is TIRING to continue to argue about it in a public space. You can't force a change of mind, you can only hope they will change their mind or at least think about what you've said. He seems to have achieved this and also provided an entertaining thread.

I think the attacks about the lack of honesty or an intention to lie about items he has written about have fired everyone up.

So good ol'fashioned racism 'my race has been mistreated the most' fight now? I guess...continue?
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.

Posted On:
    3/03/2013 9:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
    So good ol'fashioned racism 'my race has been mistreated the most' fight now? I guess...continue?
    Oooookay. Here goes:

My race is mistreated the most because we are brutally forced share a planet with savage fatassed Egyptian PIs.

No, CPF, there is no humour whatsoever here. This is serious placard-chanting loudly-proclaimed victim-cred on proud and shrill display.

Taxpayers, the descendants of our original oppressors, must now direct their unworthy governments to redress gross historical injustice and mitigate its continued effects of subsequent generations of the victimized.

Apologies and reparations are due, so that the healing can continue.

Don't expect any thanks.

Posted On:
    3/03/2013 9:58pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    battlefields writes in this style, lyrical/boastful/humble/comedic/stream of consciousness (it's fun to read, but it's also an addition of personality to his writing that so many others are devoid of when they write) ...

There's also FEW PEOPLE who actually open up so much as battlefields on this site when they write posts for good or bad.
    QFMFT
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 2:18am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When someone espouses bullshit in more than one direction, it can be hard to even know where to start in debunking them, so I'll admit I've let people get into ineffective arts because I didn't want to argue. For example, what would you say if someone said "I know aikido is great for self defense, because my homeopathic adviser said so"? Where do you even start? "Grab a snack and sit down, because everything you know is wrong. Also, refill our red cups before this lecture since we're at a house party."

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 9:10am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, you guys don't seem to understand that battlefields isn't sitting here expousing things while he should be training...he writes here before-between-after his 2 x training sessions a day he's doing at the moment.

The fight hasn't been confirmed as they are finalising fight dates and competitors. It's all being run through the gym at Advance Martial Arts, where I also train. It's a great idea, and awesome for people wanting to get into an MMA fight for the first time, experienced coaches, great resources, well respected all around. AS SOON AS a date or the fights are confirmed I'm sure battlefields will be the first to post it.

battlefields writes in this style, lyrical/boastful/humble/comedic/stream of consciousness (it's fun to read, but it's also an addition of personality to his writing that so many others are devoid of when they write) even if this is a 'validation thread' I don't see why that's an issue or a negative thing. I think it's awesome we can read about people's views and why they are training, what they hope to get out of it, how it's going for them; I don't care how validation seeking it appears, as long as it is informative and entertaining, go for it! There's also FEW PEOPLE that actually open up so much as battlefields on this site when they write posts for good or bad.

There's little you can do for friends that you speak to and warn about bullshido if they've made up their mind. I'm sure battlefields went over all the usual points, like he said in his follow up, and the friend would have smiled and said something like "yeah, cool, but I really like it/I don't really have a problem with that now/naw, he's the real deal no matter what you say". So you either say your piece and leave it hoping they'll come back and talk to you when they're ready for something real, or you have a massive falling out with them and don't have them as a friend any more. It's the same deal with religion, I feel.

It is TIRING to continue to argue about it in a public space. You can't force a change of mind, you can only hope they will change their mind or at least think about what you've said. He seems to have achieved this and also provided an entertaining thread.

I think the attacks about the lack of honesty or an intention to lie about items he has written about have fired everyone up.

So, is it true battlefields' semen tastes better after he eats pineapple?

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 9:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a Pacific Islander by blood, i beg to differ.
    "Savage" is certainly a derogatory term, in particular for "my people".
    Well maybe if you'd put on some damn pants...

You forgot that i have a whole deck of race cards already?
    You stupid ****, you don't even see how "contingent" refers to all of the Australian posters here, none of whom are mentioned by race.
    Geeze bro. They're Pacific Islanders too. You remind me of those black people who hate Dominicans.

I don't care what you call me, but i like pointing out your idiocy and lies.
    Sweet, I dub thee "Doctor Phil" since you're full of unqualified bullshit lifesyle advice...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 10:57am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Oooookay. Here goes:

My race is mistreated the most because we are brutally forced share a planet with savage fatassed Egyptian PIs.
    Don't hate.

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 11:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Don't hate.
    Basic mathematics: double-negative equals a positive.

Therefore, any pejoratives--when directed at Egyptians--are beneficial.

Posted On:
    3/04/2013 12:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!

The fight hasn't been confirmed as they are finalising fight dates and competitors.
    What happened to the BJJ tournament?

battlefields writes in this style, lyrical/boastful/humble/comedic/stream of consciousness (it's fun to read, but it's also an addition of personality to his writing that so many others are devoid of when they write) even if this is a 'validation thread' I don't see why that's an issue or a negative thing.
    You ignore the hypocrisy then.

I think it's awesome we can read about people's views and why they are training, what they hope to get out of it, how it's going for them; I don't care how validation seeking it appears, as long as it is informative and entertaining, go for it! There's also FEW PEOPLE that actually open up so much as battlefields on this site when they write posts for good or bad.

It's a bit pretentious, but that's not so bad.
    More importantly, when he is trying to take a moral high-ground over Devil yet then writes about doing the exact same thing;
    despite having taken the opposite stance within a week,
    i think it deserves being pointed out.
    Everything else is just weaseling on his part.

There's little you can do for friends that you speak to and warn about bullshido if they've made up their mind.
    Hahahaha, ok.
    What happened to his holier than thou altruism?
    Invite the mate to a class.
    Heck Sirc claims to have paid for 6 months of DTTs BJJ classes.
    You could tie him in a knot, scream in his ear and take his hat!
    "Little you can do..", please, that goes against the basic premise of this site.

I'm sure battlefields went over all the usual points, like he said in his follow up, and the friend would have smiled and said something like "yeah, cool, but I really like it/I don't really have a problem with that now/naw, he's the real deal no matter what you say".
    I don't know where you get that from but that's not what he said happened.

So you either say your piece and leave it hoping they'll come back and talk to you when they're ready for something real, or you have a massive falling out with them and don't have them as a friend any more. It's the same deal with religion, I feel.

No, because you can show him what works.

Why are you guys tired all the time?

I link and quote were i accuse people of lying and hypocrisy.

"Races have", i win.
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 3/04/2013 12:10pm at .