226095 Bullies, 4268 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 155
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mister is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    642

    Posted On:
    3/02/2013 11:14pm


     Style: Injured

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** is this?
  2. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 8:09am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    What the **** is this?
    It is now a thread devoted to the inherent joys of rabid anti-Egyptian bigotry.

    Duh.
  3. danno is offline
    danno's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Shoalhaven, Australia
    Posts
    3,155

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 11:26am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, ignoring all the other stuff...

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Compassion can be defined in many ways. For instance, my immediate family and a couple of my closest friends would tell you I'm the kindest and most compassionate person in the world. I give all my care and concern to them. The rest of the world can go up in a mushroom cloud and I would not give two fucks. In fact, the thought of getting to live my life on a deserted planet like Will Smith in I Am Legend gives me the warmest, fuzziest feeling you can imagine.

    What good is feeling compassion when it benefits some bum on the street you give a dollar to more than it benefits your own flesh and blood who you can't provide a stable, secure, nurturing life for?

    I say if you want to make the world a better place get your **** together, build a real family that doesn't include a steady procession of whores, be their champion every day, and send them out in the world to do the same themselves.

    .........

    By the way, battlefields. I think I've read enough of your posts to know you aren't a dummy. I have no doubt you're smart enough to look past the abrasiveness of my comments in order to see the truth in them.
    See, to me this is a form of altruism. You're offering a stranger on the other side of the world advice. You say you don't give a **** about other people, yet you're actually trying to help someone as you say it. Your position betrays itself.
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 12:01pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    OK, ignoring all the other stuff...



    See, to me this is a form of altruism. You're offering a stranger on the other side of the world advice. You say you don't give a **** about other people, yet you're actually trying to help someone as you say it. Your position betrays itself.
    Hmm. Interesting observation.

    I think the flaw in your thinking, though, is that I genuinely don't care about Battlefields. I believe my advice is sound. But I gave it for the sake of stating the truth, not for the sake of improving anyone's life. How he chooses to live his life makes no difference to me. At the end of the day, he's just an avatar on the internet.

    I'm really not too optimistic about being able to change people. For the most part, they are who they are by the time they're adults. Usually long before that.
  5. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,717

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 12:09pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post

    Well... it seems everybody loves you, Devil. Brilliant.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyson.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	14620
  6. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,239

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 12:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Racist ban plz
    Getting an "A" is a good thing.
    I realize you've never gotten one so i guess "contingent" might not be in your vocabulary, but it's not a derogatory term i assure you.
    I assumed the Australian members were of more than one race, so no,
    dumbass.
    Now go back and support your allegations of my hypocrisy and lies.



    Weightist ban plz
    Stfu, he is a fatass and he knows it.



    Well, goddamn; if he believes BF should get a temp ban for hypocrisy, then this is clearly the very least Chen deserves.

    Again, support your allegations.
    Links or stfu.
  7. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,239

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 12:33pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Don't waste your time.

    I've been an open and unapologetic bigot on this site for years.

    Ban? Nope.

    Sure, but you're at least kind of funny.
    I'm losing faith if you're serious about this post though...
  8. Mister is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    642

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 1:31pm


     Style: Injured

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    It is now a thread devoted to the inherent joys of rabid anti-Egyptian bigotry.

    Duh.
    Oh I'd like to participate.
  9. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,603

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 1:37pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: All about Fighting

    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Getting an "A" is a good thing.
    I realize you've never gotten one so i guess "contingent" might not be in your vocabulary, but it's not a derogatory term i assure you.
    I assumed the Australian members were of more than one race, so no,
    dumbass.
    Now go back and support your allegations of my hypocrisy and lies.
    I was talking about the fact that jumbled them all together despite the fact that ONE came to his aide. Also, "savage" is not a racist term any more than "contingent" is.

    Stfu, he is a fatass and he knows it.
    I never said he wasn't; I don't know.

    Again, support your allegations.
    Links or stfu.
    Oh, the possibilities. I choose this one: You think it's ok to make weightist remarks, yet whine when you feel somebody is being racist. For someone that likely received "A's" in English, it's laughable how you can't see that "fatass" is a derogatory remark meant to patronize all people who are overweight.

    It's also funny how you choose not to care about the fact that ismisms in general are a banable offense, but you only bring up the one that supports your agenda.

    Here's an idea, if you don't like being called names, don't talk ****.
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  10. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,239

    Posted On:
    3/03/2013 1:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I was talking about the fact that jumbled them all together despite the fact that ONE came to his aide. Also, "savage" is not a racist term any more than "contingent" is.
    I am a Pacific Islander by blood, i beg to differ.
    "Savage" is certainly a derogatory term, in particular for "my people".

    You forgot that i have a whole deck of race cards already?
    You stupid ****, you don't even see how "contingent" refers to all of the Australian posters here, none of whom are mentioned by race.
    Also, learn to count.




    I never said he wasn't; I don't know.
    Yes, and thus you lack context.



    Oh, the possibilities. I choose this one: You think it's ok to make weightist remarks, yet whine when you feel somebody is being racist. For someone that likely received "A's" in English, it's laughable how you can't see that "fatass" is a derogatory remark meant to patronize all people who are overweight.
    It is a derogatory remark, but it has context for battlefields and i.

    I gave battlefields advice on his weight in the PT forum recently;
    my fatass remark was to remind him that he should be prioritizing his BJJ match over his emo platitudes.

    Of course, i have never heard of anyone getting banned for "weightist" remarks here, in fact bullshido (as a site and as a community) has little tolerance for fatasses it seems.

    Racism bans have been handed down on the other hand, dumbass.

    It's also funny how you choose not to care about the fact that ismisms in general are a banable offense, but you only bring up the one that supports your agenda.

    Nope, see above.


    Here's an idea, if you don't like being called names, don't talk ****.
    I don't care what you call me, but i like pointing out your idiocy and lies.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.