Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 11:42am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    I've got rep recently for this post so I re-read it. And now I'm annoyed at the flippant responses by IiF, Devil and d, the point is that they WERE all on the CIA payroll.
    Who gives a **** about your tired feelings? Not me. Say what you mean without all of the conspiracy theory rhetoric. Look at the title of your thread, read your other responses and have a hot cup of STFU.

Two people gave me rep therefore, it means anything you type is bullshit. You know, since at the time of this post, you only have one.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 4:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Who gives a **** about your tired feelings? Not me. I can't address anything you say with logic so I'll just give you ****.
    fixed

P.S. For a smart guy you should keep in character more often. I would think that the Black Army was obvious sarcasm, maybe it's too simple for your complex brain?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 4:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Translated.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 5:11pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fixed

P.S. For a smart guy you should keep in character more often.
    I could never take your academy award *snicker* "smart guy."

I would think that the Black Army was obvious sarcasm, maybe it's too simple for your complex brain?
    Actually, it was simple and I never addresed your sarcasm. Sarcasm disappears when you start posting links, rants, and red herrings to support your newest point.

You confused yourself when you went on your rant about CIA, Heroin, spies, butt hurt, and anger because someone said your logic was crap.

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 7:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pat is that annoying fucktard at every college party trying to impress girls with diatribes on the cause du jour, "it's the military industrial complex, man". Dammit, to waste this much time and effort spouting endless reams of political drivel on a martial arts website, the inanity is mind boggling.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 8:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Pat is that annoying fucktard at every college party trying to impress girls with diatribes on the cause du jour, "it's the military industrial complex, man". Dammit, to waste this much time and effort spouting endless reams of political drivel on a martial arts website, the inanity is mind boggling.
    Most of my time was (is?) spent getting blow jobs from those young females. That and surfing and kicking black belts' faces until they get pissed and tap me out. But no worry, no one can refute the history, 1803 or the rest. It's not conspiracy when history classes at college level discuss these issues. They aren't discussing why building 7 or whatever fell down, they are discussing the rise of radical muslim movement and the OBVIOUS ties to US policy. But what the ****, pearls before swine. I do admit that just once or twice I may have been off the wall, and I'm sorry if that poisoned the reading public, but everything in the last few posts are right on and it's your loss if you, in a figurative sense, keep thinking TKD goes back 2000 years to the Hwrang warriors or whatever. Remember the the Shores of Tripoli, the sinking of the Maine, Tonkin Gulf, SAVAK, WMD.... Kinda hard for me to swallow, but go right ahead.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 8:27pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll pray for you!

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 8:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most of my time was (is?) spent getting blow jobs from those young females. That and surfing and kicking black belts' faces until they get pissed and tap me out. But no worry, no one can refute the history, 1803 or the rest. It's not conspiracy when history classes at college level discuss these issues. They aren't discussing why building 7 or whatever fell down, they are discussing the rise of radical muslim movement and the OBVIOUS ties to US policy. But what the ****, pearls before swine. I do admit that just once or twice I may have been off the wall, and I'm sorry if that poisoned the reading public, but everything in the last few posts are right on and it's your loss if you, in a figurative sense, keep thinking TKD goes back 2000 years to the Hwrang warriors or whatever. Remember the the Shores of Tripoli, the sinking of the Maine, Tonkin Gulf, SAVAK, WMD.... Kinda hard for me to swallow, but go right ahead.
    Holy crap! Check your meds brother.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 8:49pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Like Pat, who couldn't understand my post, you miss the point. .
    Sorry, I don't speak Klingon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Holy crap! Check your meds brother.
    Hmmm, I gave up on dope, maybe that's the problem?

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 9:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I don't speak Klingon.
    Cool, you do know we are reading English? That explains why you keep missing the point.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast