Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 1:43am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Resonance10, I'll look at those links later, I got to clean up our vacation rental and look at real estate in Hilo today.

Mike, I would like it if you could temper your statements. I don't like "crap." It's not crap at all, after all, what do Osama, Saddam, and H W Bush have in common? All were on the CIA payroll. Historically the issue is more complex, but I'm not inclined to respond to accusations of crap.

And look a little closer at the "shores of Tripoli." You want to call something crap, then here's your big chance. To my knowledge it was the first time and set the precedence of ignoring the professional military (or in Rummy's case, firing dozens of Generals) and making expedient choices that lead to disaster.

The US forces, a lot of Navy, a handful of Marines and hundreds of mercenaries, fought to end piracy AND to restore the pasha, Hamet Caramelli, a liberal "good guy" in their eyes, and get rid of his asshole brother. In typical short sighted foolery, the US betrayed Hamet and went with the dictator, just like the US has done ALL the time, all over the world. The Marines and their commanders were furious, but just like what the fools did in Vietnam and Iraq, DC decides policy and over rode the soldiers.
    I've got rep recently for this post so I re-read it. And now I'm annoyed at the flippant responses by IiF, Devil and d, the point is that they WERE all on the CIA payroll. And "we" against the plans and hopes of the US Marines, fucked up in 1803. It's not weirdo conspiracy theory. The US fucked up then and has kept fucking up. If you want to say Zbigniew Brzezinski funded Osama through some other covert agency then that may be true, but so what. The point is that all three were funded covertly by the United States. HW specially - his declared worth was 100 mil and he gave 90 to Yale some time ago. No one said, **** he's given 90% of his wealth; those in the know know all about his obscene profits from coke. He's probably a billionaire. If anyone wants to know what's up there are books about the Bush and Walker family histories. Basically generations of asshole criminals, war profiteers, people always on the edge or over the edge of criminal activity, bankers for Hitler etc etc. They make rum runner Kennedy look like a upstart.

This reminds me of when The Wastrel got pissed off when I posted that Chiang Kai Shek was a heroin dealing criminal, a veteran of the Green Gang, the thugs who wiped the commies in '27 and set up the Golden Triangle with fellow Green Gang members and used the CIA's Air American to fly raw opium to the factories in Taiwan. It's just history. Sorry if it doesn't fit the bullshit version people have swallowed. It's like bs TKD history to me, once you understand the truth, you can't stand the crapola. Some think that the Opium wars are ancient history and have no bearing on modern international relations. I understand that the Opium Wars didn't just end and everything then became rosy and peaceful. The French and British gained enormous funds from opium in my lifetime and it goes on with different players now. Similarly the establishment of the Shah and the SAVAK, Iran/Contra/Cocaine, Gulf War l and Gulf War ll are part of a pattern. IMHO a pattern of idiotic blundering by the US.

I did, by the way, read Brzezinzski's statements that were in response to recent criticisms of his scheme that funded (and some would argue, created) the mujahideen. He said **** off, what's a piddly little war in Afghanistan compared with bringing down the USSR. I, on the other hand, see it as part of the US's continued screw-ups that will bite us on the ass.

http://phoenixwoman.wordpress.com/20...-about-patton/

http://www.takaoclub.com/opium/postjapan.htm

http://books.google.com/books?id=vMh...heroin&f=false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du_Yuesheng
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/07/2013 1:52am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 7:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    What about the latinos? I have distant relatives in the U.S
    They're called "reconquistas". There's nothing "secret" about it though. They are totaly upfront about their ambitions to anex the Southwest in honor of Mexico.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 9:55am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't know how US-Mexico relations work if you think that's a real thing that can actually happen.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 11:42am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got rep recently for this post so I re-read it. And now I'm annoyed at the flippant responses by IiF, Devil and d, the point is that they WERE all on the CIA payroll.
    Who gives a **** about your tired feelings? Not me. Say what you mean without all of the conspiracy theory rhetoric. Look at the title of your thread, read your other responses and have a hot cup of STFU.

Two people gave me rep therefore, it means anything you type is bullshit. You know, since at the time of this post, you only have one.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 4:22pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Who gives a **** about your tired feelings? Not me. I can't address anything you say with logic so I'll just give you ****.
    fixed

P.S. For a smart guy you should keep in character more often. I would think that the Black Army was obvious sarcasm, maybe it's too simple for your complex brain?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 4:25pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Translated.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 5:11pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fixed

P.S. For a smart guy you should keep in character more often.
    I could never take your academy award *snicker* "smart guy."

I would think that the Black Army was obvious sarcasm, maybe it's too simple for your complex brain?
    Actually, it was simple and I never addresed your sarcasm. Sarcasm disappears when you start posting links, rants, and red herrings to support your newest point.

You confused yourself when you went on your rant about CIA, Heroin, spies, butt hurt, and anger because someone said your logic was crap.

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 7:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pat is that annoying fucktard at every college party trying to impress girls with diatribes on the cause du jour, "it's the military industrial complex, man". Dammit, to waste this much time and effort spouting endless reams of political drivel on a martial arts website, the inanity is mind boggling.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 8:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Pat is that annoying fucktard at every college party trying to impress girls with diatribes on the cause du jour, "it's the military industrial complex, man". Dammit, to waste this much time and effort spouting endless reams of political drivel on a martial arts website, the inanity is mind boggling.
    Most of my time was (is?) spent getting blow jobs from those young females. That and surfing and kicking black belts' faces until they get pissed and tap me out. But no worry, no one can refute the history, 1803 or the rest. It's not conspiracy when history classes at college level discuss these issues. They aren't discussing why building 7 or whatever fell down, they are discussing the rise of radical muslim movement and the OBVIOUS ties to US policy. But what the ****, pearls before swine. I do admit that just once or twice I may have been off the wall, and I'm sorry if that poisoned the reading public, but everything in the last few posts are right on and it's your loss if you, in a figurative sense, keep thinking TKD goes back 2000 years to the Hwrang warriors or whatever. Remember the the Shores of Tripoli, the sinking of the Maine, Tonkin Gulf, SAVAK, WMD.... Kinda hard for me to swallow, but go right ahead.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 8:27pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll pray for you!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 10 LastLast