226106 Bullies, 4196 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 5:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Opinionated, drunk, fat, bad breath and won't shut up?
    Pretty much.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 5:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Even people who agree with you might be a contrary dick to you too if you were interrupting their Hawaiian vacation to discuss how radical muslims are America's fault.
    , he was an electrical contractor who flew all the time to Hilo and we spent most of our time bitching about No Rest Airline's (Northwest) horrid service - he asked for coffee three times and when it never came the Christian used the f-word.

Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Pat, I would agree that the US bears some responsibility for the directing of attacks by radical Muslims against America itself. It is not true that America is responsible for the movements themselves.
    Islamic/Religious Fundamentalists by definition are going to find a fight, it just so happens that the land of the free represents everything they are threatened by.
    These groups are as culpable as America in crimes against their own, limited only by their capacity. I would contend they are ideologically more damaging to their own people than America/Western 'democratic' 'capitalistic' ideals. I would also differentiate between Muslim and Islamist in this discussion.
    The argument runs like this: US (CIA) put Shah in power (effectively killing any chance of democracy in Iran). SAVAK, the secret police (trained by US) go so far as to make parents watch their children's arms being cut off. They effectively killed any peaceful opposition; the only ones willing to risk having boiling oil poured into their assholes and such were the real radicals, therefore the opposition to the Shah was reduced to the radicals.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 5:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    NSFW
    Just watched the full movie. I think I've just lost all my respect for black people... and myself.

Meh, still better than Friday.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 6:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    The argument runs like this: US (CIA) put Shah in power (effectively killing any chance of democracy in Iran). SAVAK, the secret police (trained by US) go so far as to make parents watch their children's arms being cut off. They effectively killed any peaceful opposition; the only ones willing to risk having boiling oil poured into their assholes and such were the real radicals, therefore the opposition to the Shah was reduced to the radicals.

Ok. But there is dispute over how much of a connection there is with those incidents and 'modern terrorism'. A lot of dispute. It could be argued that there was inspiration for the Taliban in the actions of the revolutionaries, but that it is thin at best.

Again I am not saying there is no blame to be laid at the West's feet just that were not up to our neck in it.

I found this interesting: https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...article10.html

For ALQeada : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Looming_Tower an interesting look at the ideological roots of Islamist thought. Note that Qubt was pre the Iranian events.

Back on topic: Is it true Obama is secretly Muslim, this Army of Blacks could be a mix of the Black Panthers and the Muslim Brotherhood?

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 6:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I've already ruled this out with color science.
    AKA "dermal phrenology" built around neural-melanin theory?

That **** is truly priceless.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Obama raising Black army to kill whites

Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    AKA "dermal phrenology" built around neural-melanin theory?

That **** is truly priceless.
    It's actually way simpler than that. I picked up some crayons and construction paper and just went to town.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 8:31pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Obama raising Black army to kill whites

Pat,
    The Muslim Brotherhood dates back to 1928! The CIA precursor OSS was formed in 1942. Explain the Functioning of the CIA Time Machine or stop throwing out crap like the US caused radical Islam. On a more general note Islamic states supporting Piracy harassed the United State when we were one of the weakest countries on the planet; so by your typical reasoning we are (as Victims) entitled to do whatever we want to this region now. Go Victimhood!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 6:44am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I'm hoping to get into the AOB via Afermative Action
    Splitter!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Pat,
    The Muslim Brotherhood dates back to 1928! The CIA precursor OSS was formed in 1942. Explain the Functioning of the CIA Time Machine or stop throwing out crap like the US caused radical Islam. On a more general note Islamic states supporting Piracy harassed the United State when we were one of the weakest countries on the planet; so by your typical reasoning we are (as Victims) entitled to do whatever we want to this region now. Go Victimhood!
    Resonance10, I'll look at those links later, I got to clean up our vacation rental and look at real estate in Hilo today.

Mike, I would like it if you could temper your statements. I don't like "crap." It's not crap at all, after all, what do Osama, Saddam, and H W Bush have in common? All were on the CIA payroll. Historically the issue is more complex, but I'm not inclined to respond to accusations of crap.

And look a little closer at the "shores of Tripoli." You want to call something crap, then here's your big chance. To my knowledge it was the first time and set the precedence of ignoring the professional military (or in Rummy's case, firing dozens of Generals) and making expedient choices that lead to disaster.

The US forces, a lot of Navy, a handful of Marines and hundreds of mercenaries, fought to end piracy AND to restore the pasha, Hamet Caramelli, a liberal "good guy" in their eyes, and get rid of his asshole brother. In typical short sighted foolery, the US betrayed Hamet and went with the dictator, just like the US has done ALL the time, all over the world. The Marines and their commanders were furious, but just like what the fools did in Vietnam and Iraq, DC decides policy and over rode the soldiers.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 2/28/2013 1:26pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, EVERYONE was on the CIA payroll. I am a CIA plant to find subversives like you. See, we allow you to talk because the illogical conclusion you draw help to hide the real truth behind our actions.

Thank you,
    CIA Operative Iif.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910 LastLast