Posted On:
    2/26/2013 9:05pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Obama raising Black army to kill whites

Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    Quoted for truth.
    Excellent fucking point. Its the unconscious script their following that is never understood by them to be a fascistic/dogmatic viewpoint. We ( the unbeliever/ignorant/unenlightened ones ) just don't know what they know.
    The scary part is when they give up in enlightening/educating/converting! Then it is time to eliminate the stubborn nonconformists that don't "get it". Maybe I am getting a little conspiracy theoryish!

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 10:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    No they don't. I've talked to both Obama supporters and detractors and almost all have no idea of the facts.
    I found this lack of knowledge particularly striking in the early days of the Iraq war. I realize that many here were actually minors or children ten years ago, and many grew up with the US at multiple wars. In the early days there were many supporters of the war and they mostly were misiformed (the Fox news viewers believing in Saddam's ties to Al Qida, WMD etc) or uniformed, simply ignorant of history and current events. But they had "gut" reactions...
    "Misinformed" and "lack of knowledge?"
    Earlier, you made a specious misinformed comment based on your own lack of knowledge and you are talking about others, when you are in the same boat?

That's why people laugh at conspiracy theorists. Even when they are actually correct, they have built their points on silly suppositions that people say "well, he was BOUND to get something right!"
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/26/2013 11:09pm at .

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 3:07am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    "Misinformed" and "lack of knowledge?"
    Earlier, you made a specious misinformed comment based on your own lack of knowledge and you are talking about others, when you are in the same boat?

That's why people laugh at conspiracy theorists. Even when they are actually correct, they have built their points on silly suppositions that people say "well, he was BOUND to get something right!"
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Yes they do! Otherwise you are saying people with your same level of knowledge of the facts will always agree with you. Your example of ignorant people does not refute this in any way. Additionally, if you educate these ignorant people, it is highly unlikely that they will walk in lockstep with your views! People simply don't work that way. This is what leads to you crossing the conspiracy line. I know that no amount of research and education will get people to agree with and follow my agenda. You miss this crucial point. You also in my opinion overestimate your knowledge of events. You find very interesting information in your research and I often respond to your posts because I cannot dismiss what you find as nonsense. I generally respect what you have to say even when I don't agree. But you don't seem to guard yourself against "conspiracy theory".
    Points taken. I misspoke? Misunderstood myself? What was it Dubya said? Anyhow I do think I did better in my response to "evil" corporations roles in history and perhaps I had my head up my ass, so to speak.

I probably should have said... Thinking about previous conversations and arguments with right wing types and conservative Christians - I have found it impossible to agree with some people on the facts of history. And on the other hand I have seen people change their opinions when presented with more information, but many people cannot, for instance, accept that the good old USA, the nation that's for liberty and freedom and all that stuff, is in any way tied to the slaughter of 300,000 Guatemalans. They simply cannot accept history.

I was sitting next to a nice Christian fellow on a flight to Hilo recently. He had the typical mind set of us good guys vs the evil muslims. When presented with the idea that the US was responsible for the radical muslim movement he rejected it vehemently, despite what many historians now consider an irrefutable series of events (CIA/Shah, Savak/ and so on).

Several years ago when the currents wars were starting, on Bullshido Vargas and another officer (whose name I've forgotten) and I had a lot of exchanges in threads. We started far apart but after awhile we tended to agree more and more. Specifically on subjects like the CIA involvement with the slaughter in Indonesia (300,000 to 1,000,000 estimated deaths mid 60's) were accepted by us as a given, no debate. People like Vargas are broad minded enough to accept and learn history and at least consider different interpretations.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 6:36am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When presented with the idea that the US was responsible for the radical muslim movement he rejected it vehemently, despite what many historians now consider an irrefutable series of events (CIA/Shah, Savak/ and so on).
    Pat, I would agree that the US bears some responsibility for the directing of attacks by radical Muslims against America itself. It is not true that America is responsible for the movements themselves.
    Islamic/Religious Fundamentalists by definition are going to find a fight, it just so happens that the land of the free represents everything they are threatened by.
    These groups are as culpable as America in crimes against their own, limited only by their capacity. I would contend they are ideologically more damaging to their own people than America/Western 'democratic' 'capitalistic' ideals. I would also differentiate between Muslim and Islamist in this discussion.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 9:25am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was sitting next to a nice Christian fellow on a flight to Hilo recently. He had the typical mind set of us good guys vs the evil muslims. When presented with the idea that the US was responsible for the radical muslim movement he rejected it vehemently, despite what many historians now consider an irrefutable series of events (CIA/Shah, Savak/ and so on).
    You're the type of ************ I always get stuck next to on a flight. I NEVER get the fucking hot chick.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 11:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NSFW

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 12:48pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even people who agree with you might be a contrary dick to you too if you were interrupting their Hawaiian vacation to discuss how radical muslims are America's fault.

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 1:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back to the OP topic: what if Prezzy One-Drop gets mistaken for a none-drop and gets dropped?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 2:13pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Obama raising Black army to kill whites

Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Back to the OP topic: what if Prezzy One-Drop gets mistaken for a none-drop and gets dropped?
    I've already ruled this out with color science.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/27/2013 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You're the type of ************ I always get stuck next to on a flight. I NEVER get the fucking hot chick.
    Opinionated, drunk, fat, bad breath and won't shut up?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast