Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 6:59am

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuck. Can I borrow your brain and edgyoukashun? I'll give it back I promise.
    You could be more obnoxious though, I've only seen you give crap to W.Rabbit and MaartenSFS. Remember where you are.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 9:02am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel like I should get a grade after sitting through Chuck's long, stuffy lectures.

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 9:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I feel like I should get a grade after sitting through Chuck's long, stuffy lectures.
    How about a passing grade for passing on them?

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 9:53am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    But since society at large, through its representative government, licenses the very existence of corporations, corporations plainly owe society some kind of return. And, of course, corporations depend on all sorts of ongoing services and resources made available by the government and by the continuous cooperation of the rest of society.
    "God, you're a lot of trouble," said Government. "I could get along so easy and so nice if I didn't have you on my tail. I could live so easy and maybe have a girl."

For a moment, Corporations lay quiet, and then said hopefully, "We gonna work on a new economy, Government."

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 12:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    I should clarify: people disagree with equal access to the facts.
    No they don't. I've talked to both Obama supporters and detractors and almost all have no idea of the facts.
    I found this lack of knowledge particularly striking in the early days of the Iraq war. I realize that many here were actually minors or children ten years ago, and many grew up with the US at multiple wars. In the early days there were many supporters of the war and they mostly were misiformed (the Fox news viewers believing in Saddam's ties to Al Qida, WMD etc) or uniformed, simply ignorant of history and current events. But they had "gut" reactions...
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 12:37pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    One should note companies like JP Morgan Chase are not evil. They simply are amoral and singular in their legally mandated objective to get the maxium return on investment of its share holders. Given the fact that it is a publicly traded company this is its only objective and only craves power to this end. Profit is not an imororal thing in of its self. No NWO crainess here just typical human behavoir.
    Corporations are like families in that both often show characteristics over time that may be negative or positive. Bush/Walkers are the classic example of families on the edge, or over it, of criminal behavior, war profiteering, gains based on associations with spies, crooked officials, and criminals. An example in the corporate world would be City Bank of New York, now name Citicorp. Colliers Encyclopedia writes that by the end of the first decade of the last century they'd taken over the Nicaraguan economy (export agriculture; they took over much of the productive land and pretty much gave the traditional bean and corn growing peasants a choice, work for peanuts or starve). By 1911 the country was in revolt, by 1912 the USMC took over, stayed twenty years and set up the Samosa family dictatorship. That's just history and I dare say, disgusting and evil.

One of my mentors was manning a political table once at Utah State back in the 80s when Reagan was busy selling arms to Iran, importing coke, and slaughtering peasants in Central America. A young Mormon man started arguing about stopping the commies and my mentor said, "Well that's one thing, but what I'm concerned with is the benefits and health for children." The conversation changed because they now had common ground of caring.

When looked at this way it is easy to consider a corporation such as United Fruit evil. You don't have to justify their evil by their complicity in the assassination of Arbenz, one can just consider malnutrition and infant mortality that results from wholesale appropriation of farm lands by corporations.
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 2/26/2013 1:03pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 1:12pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that I've read all of Chuck's posts I wish I could steal his brain and I should rewrite or delete some of the above. Your reply to Mike is better than mine. Jesus Chuck, could you STOP making sense. We need more name calling and emotions around here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 1:32pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Obama raising Black army to kill whites

Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    No they don't. I've talked to both Obama supporters and detractors and almost all have no idea of the facts.
    I found this lack of knowledge particularly striking in the early days of the Iraq war. I realize that many here were actually minors or children ten years ago, and many grew up with the US at multiple wars. In the early days there were many supporters of the war and they mostly were misiformed (the Fox news viewers believing in Saddam's ties to Al Qida, WMD etc) or uniformed, simply ignorant of history and current events. But they had "gut" reactions...
    Yes they do! Otherwise you are saying people with your same level of knowledge of the facts will always agree with you. Your example of ignorant people does not refute this in any way. Additionally, if you educate these ignorant people, it is highly unlikely that they will walk in lockstep with your views! People simply don't work that way. This is what leads to you crossing the conspiracy line. I know that no amount of research and education will get people to agree with and follow my agenda. You miss this crucial point. You also in my opinion overestimate your knowledge of events. You find very interesting information in your research and I often respond to your posts because I cannot dismiss what you find as nonsense. I generally respect what you have to say even when I don't agree. But you don't seem to guard yourself against "conspiracy theory".

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 2:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Now that I've read all of Chuck's posts I wish I could steal his brain and I should rewrite or delete some of the above. Your reply to Mike is better than mine. Jesus Chuck, could you STOP making sense. We need more name calling and emotions around here!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY!! I asked first! I was only asking to borrow not steal his brainz... you is GREEDY!
    There's probably enough to go around going by the lengths of his posts.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 2:13pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Additionally, if you educate these ignorant people, it is highly unlikely that they will walk in lockstep with your views! People simply don't work that way. This is what leads to you crossing the conspiracy line. I know that no amount of research and education will get people to agree with and follow my agenda.

Quoted for truth.
    Excellent fucking point. Its the unconscious script their following that is never understood by them to be a fascistic/dogmatic viewpoint. We ( the unbeliever/ignorant/unenlightened ones ) just don't know what they know.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast