223830 Bullies, 3958 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 97
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. HashMajin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wichita,Ks
    Posts
    24

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 5:38pm


     Style: Kempo Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You guys are racists. I never even noticed Obama was black.
    He was just in the oven too long, right?
  2. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,632

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 6:28pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HashMajin View Post
    He was just in the oven too long, right?
    Enough with the jew jokes, skinhead.
  3. Resonance10 is online now
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    698

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 6:32pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You guys are racists. I never even noticed Obama was black.

    He's not. He's a 'person of colour'. White isn't a colour, black is; so he's more black than he is white cos he's a 'person of colour'.. oh I dunno, it only matters to racists.
  4. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    1,596

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 6:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Re: Obama raising Black army to kill whites

    Quote Originally Posted by Resonance10 View Post
    He's not. He's a 'person of colour'. White isn't a colour, black is; so he's more black than he is white cos he's a 'person of colour'.. oh I dunno, it only matters to racists.
    Wouldn't being black and white make him grey, which is a shade? And since white's apparently not a color, but black is, he'd just be a shade of black. So does the black cancel out the white?
    Start a training log!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.
  5. HashMajin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wichita,Ks
    Posts
    24

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 6:56pm


     Style: Kempo Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Enough with the jew jokes, skinhead.
    Funny that you called me a skinhead. If you saw me you'd probably call me a dirty hippie. *shrug* Anyways, did Obama have change you could believe in when he got put in the oven? Then he might just be a jew. Who did 9/11. While making matzo bread with the blood of good christian babies. Or palestinian babies. Your pick.
    Last edited by HashMajin; 2/24/2013 7:07pm at .
  6. Resonance10 is online now
    Resonance10's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SarfLondon UK
    Posts
    698

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 7:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Hsingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Wouldn't being black and white make him grey, which is a shade? And since white's apparently not a color, but black is, he'd just be a shade of black. So does the black cancel out the white?
    ****. Maybe. Its all so complicated..
  7. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,081

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 7:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't forget.

    You're all fucking related.

    http://www.uber-facts.com/2012/02/br...mas-cousins-2/
  8. HashMajin is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wichita,Ks
    Posts
    24

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 7:31pm


     Style: Kempo Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Don't forget.

    You're all fucking related.

    http://www.uber-facts.com/2012/02/br...mas-cousins-2/
    Holy ****! That's one helluva plot twist! Those three together would be awesome at a party. Especially if Dubya brings the coke.

    'Murrika. **** yeah.
  9. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,632

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 8:09pm

    supporting member
     

    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HashMajin View Post
    Funny that you called me a skinhead. If you saw me you'd probably call me a dirty hippie. *shrug* Anyways, did Obama have change you could believe in when he got put in the oven? Then he might just be a jew. Who did 9/11. While making matzo bread with the blood of good christian babies. Or palestinian babies. Your pick.
    Well **** you then, you dirty hippie. Dirty hippie jew hater, that is.
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 8:17pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You guys are racists. I never even noticed Obama was black.
    Don't make me get that thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by HashMajin View Post
    You're right about that. I can only imagine how much **** would flip if we had a REAL black man in office.
    Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha please tell me you lived in a foreign country! Hahahahaha
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.