Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 6:33pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    If they let Cyborg in the UFC I think they should make her fight in the men's division, she already has the roid induced balls and I'm betting her clit has turned into a little dick by now. That cheating bitch doesn't deserve a title match, not unless she is the one that has to make weight for it.
    Why do women get more hate for roiding than men?

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 7:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Why do women get more hate for roiding than men?
    You obviously have not seen my posts on Overeem.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 8:52pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Solid card all the way around imho. The Hendo/Machida fight didn't go how I would've liked it to go, but that's kind of what I expected would happen.

How about TUF: Rousey vs Carrano to get the women's divisions fleshed out a bit, and hype it up at the same time

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 9:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post
    Solid card all the way around imho. The Hendo/Machida fight didn't go how I would've liked it to go, but that's kind of what I expected would happen.

How about TUF: Rousey vs Carrano to get the women's divisions fleshed out a bit, and hype it up at the same time
    Carano is a chump and a hype machine that has already failed. It's exactly the type of match the UFC would love to make because it's an easy win for Rousey. And it's exactly the type of fight the UFC should avoid if they want the women's division to be respected as more than a Butterbeanesque sideshow.

Having Rousey fight that fat actress would flesh out jack ****.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    2/25/2013 11:28pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, why don't you guys support women'a MMA by actually BUYING their pay per views? Unless you don't approve of women fighting for some reason.

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 10:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKRhino View Post

Carrano?? Since when is she even relevant in MMA anymore?? I have no doubt that Rousey would pull off her head and punt it out of the cage.

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 10:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Hey, why don't you guys support women'a MMA by actually BUYING their pay per views? Unless you don't approve of women fighting for some reason.
    Well first I think they need to have more than just ONE PPV event for that to be a relevant argument .

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 10:25am

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I paid a cover to see it in a bar, so close enough for me. I don't care enough about any MMA to pop PPV dollars.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 10:41am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I frequently watch the UFC from home and this one was no exception. My neighbor and I take turns buying the PPV shows. His daughter is my son's best friend and the kids were both over here while we watched the fights.

My neighbor's daughter has never shown the slightest bit of interest in MMA. That is, until she saw that women also fight in MMA. I believe she said, "Woah! Women fight too?".

She sat down and watched the whole fight, which obviously wasn't very long. Afterward she turned to me and asked if I could beat Ronda in a fight. I told her no, I couldn't. That Ronda was an elite athlete and I'm just a guy who trains as a hobbyist.

All she took from that discussion was that I said a girl could beat me in a fight. When she sees me now, she delights in exclaiming that girls can beat me up.

Kids, got to love them.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    2/26/2013 10:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeezez. Your age is showing, jnp.

Gatdamn family man.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast