222430 Bullies, 4317 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 9:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krijgsman View Post
    Touche. I guess since Cyborg's people didn't seem to refute that's what was offered I assumed it wasn't worth questioning. Call me a UFC shill if you must.
    Dana White is good at his job. His job is to sell the UFC brand. He has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he will lie his ass off to sell the brand. He has contradicted himself so many times it gives me a headache to think about it.

I don't hold it against him, but I'm not a sucker either.
    Last edited by Devil; 3/13/2013 10:03am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2013 2:54pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Dana White is good at his job. His job is to sell the UFC brand. He has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he will lie his ass off to sell the brand. He has contradicted himself so many times it gives me a headache to think about it.

I don't hold it against him, but I'm not a sucker either.
    I can respect that. It rarely hurts to be skeptical.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 1:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

She belongs in the UFC fighting for the belt instead of the blue belts they're feeding Rousey.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 4:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Augh, I cringed.

I guess that makes me sexist.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    4/07/2013 11:51am

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

She belongs in the UFC fighting for the belt instead of the blue belts they're feeding Rousey.
    She crushed a BJJ BB in 26 seconds in her first pro fight so I don't see belt colour mattering. They need to get someone on her that can hit worth a damn.

Posted On:
    4/08/2013 11:16am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    She crushed a BJJ BB in 26 seconds in her first pro fight so I don't see belt colour mattering. They need to get someone on her that can hit worth a damn.
    No, belt color isn't everything. The point is that Rousey is the champ. They should match her with those most likely to be able to beat her. Cyborg is numero uno on that list and the UFC won't sign her because she's a threat to their pretty little cash cow. I have no doubt Ronda would be very willing to fight Cyborg but the UFC is scared shitless of Cyborg. Instead, they'll not make a deal on purpose and then blame Cyborg.

Posted On:
    4/08/2013 12:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, belt color isn't everything. The point is that Rousey is the champ. They should match her with those most likely to be able to beat her. Cyborg is numero uno on that list and the UFC won't sign her because she's a threat to their pretty little cash cow. I have no doubt Ronda would be very willing to fight Cyborg but the UFC is scared shitless of Cyborg. Instead, they'll not make a deal on purpose and then blame Cyborg.
    How do you know they won't sign Cyborg?? Maybe they are just waiting until she is clean of the she-hulk enhancement.

Posted On:
    4/08/2013 12:36pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    How do you know they won't sign Cyborg?? Maybe they are just waiting until she is clean of the she-hulk enhancement.
    Because there's no reason for her not to sign with the UFC to get the biggest payday of her lifetime. If the UFC doesn't get her onboard it's because they're not motivated to do so and they're not trying hard enough. She's already served her suspension and fought again. The UFC lets cheating steroid abusers come back after serving suspensions all the time (Overroids). Cyborg should be treated the same way.

Posted On:
    4/08/2013 3:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because there's no reason for her not to sign with the UFC to get the biggest payday of her lifetime. If the UFC doesn't get her onboard it's because they're not motivated to do so and they're not trying hard enough. She's already served her suspension and fought again. The UFC lets cheating steroid abusers come back after serving suspensions all the time (Overroids). Cyborg should be treated the same way.
    I think the new ultimate fighter series would have been way more fun if it were Cyborg opposite of Rousey.

And I do find it odd that the UFC wouldn't give her a chance if her suspension is over.

Posted On:
    4/08/2013 3:20pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    And I do find it odd that the UFC wouldn't give her a chance if her suspension is over.
    The official story is that she was welcome to fight in the UFC, she just needed to come down to 135. They supposedly offered to pay for a trainer to help her get down to 135 healthily.

Devil's take is that it's all BS and the UFC doesn't want Cyborg dismantling their golden girl.

I think Ronda wants no part of Cyborg at a chemically-enhanced 145 and hopes getting her to 135 will at least make it closer to a fair fight.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14 LastLast